The Student Room Group

A2 Edexcel 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by briesandwich
:eek: You really are a gentle(wo)man and a scholar! :wink: That's amazing! Film studies is stupidly hard, my friend always seemed to be working on essays for it!

Thank you! No one really understands how hard it is lol unless they know someone taking it, I hate it when people say it's a doss!
Reply 361
Congrats to both of you! :')
Original post by Nibbl3s
Congrats to both of you! :')

Thanks!
How did you do? Happy?
Reply 363
Original post by lozzyhickers
Thanks!
How did you do? Happy?

Missed my Warwick offer by 1 UMS haha. Gutted, but ah well, life goes on right? :erm:
Original post by Nibbl3s
Missed my Warwick offer by 1 UMS haha. Gutted, but ah well, life goes on right? :erm:

Oh no! I'm so sorry, but you're right, life goes on.
You're not going to get an emergency remark then?
Reply 365
Oh no! I'm so sorry, but you're right, life goes on.
You're not going to get an emergency remark then?

I consulted my head of year about it and he said it'll take at least 2 weeks for the result to get back, so I'll have to defer entry. My parents aren't for the whole taking a gap year idea so I don't really get a say in this...sigh.

It's ok though, I've heard that Edinburgh's beautiful as well so I'm not that bothered. :smile:
Original post by Nibbl3s
I consulted my head of year about it and he said it'll take at least 2 weeks for the result to get back, so I'll have to defer entry. My parents aren't for the whole taking a gap year idea so I don't really get a say in this...sigh.

It's ok though, I've heard that Edinburgh's beautiful as well so I'm not that bothered. :smile:

I've heard that too. I wish you all the best of luck there! :smile:
Reply 367
I've heard that too. I wish you all the best of luck there! :smile:

Thanks, and you too! (Also, turns out Warwick decided to accept me anyway! Ahhh so relieved :yep:)
Original post by Nibbl3s
Thanks, and you too! (Also, turns out Warwick decided to accept me anyway! Ahhh so relieved :yep:)

Congratulations!
Original post by Nadima

Original post by Nadima
Yeahh, hopefully it will! I hope the essay question is an easy one. I have a feeling the key issue/evidence of practice will come up for Child as it hasn't come up at all in the past papers, so just keep your eye on that one incase it comes up :smile:
I've attached my unit 4 revision notes for you too here :smile:
I REALLY hope this helps..feel free to ask me anything as I've written it in the context that best works for me and there's a few tips around my notes that I've put in there such as how to plan an essay on a particular topic in the exam.
I'm really sorry if it doesn't help..sorry if it's not of any use! But hopefully, it will help cus everyone pretty much learns the same stuff for Issues and Debates, exccept some of the studies you may have learnt are different. Good luck though and let me know if my notes were useful :smile:

hiii, sorry to bother you, i've been looking everywhere to find revision notes and i came across yours but i can't open the file,

is there any other way you can send it please? or email it to me? thankyouuuuuuuuu
hey guys, do any of you have any revision notes or anything you could attach prettttty please? :smile:

anything would be much appreciated as i'm stressing out so much over this exam
Original post by persian_tanya
hey guys, do any of you have any revision notes or anything you could attach prettttty please? :smile:

anything would be much appreciated as i'm stressing out so much over this exam

Sorry, I left all mine at home, they're not relevant once you've started uni work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending