Original post by paddy__power
He will try :lol:

and i'll tell him they are here on your suggestion, its fine :biggrin:
Original post by Bathwiggle
and i'll tell him they are here on your suggestion, its fine :biggrin:

Go for it. I'm probably a lot bigger than him anyway :lol:
Go for it. I'm probably a lot bigger than him anyway :lol:

Thats never bothered him before when i'm concerned :biggrin: apparently i need protecting (and i can do it myself) :rolleyes: so whether its protecting from myself or other people i don't know
Thats never bothered him before when i'm concerned :biggrin: apparently i need protecting (and i can do it myself) :rolleyes: so whether its protecting from myself or other people i don't know

Haha well at least he has some uses I suppose. Until he decides to protect you from a large group of squadies.... :lol:
Haha well at least he has some uses I suppose. Until he decides to protect you from a large group of squadies.... :lol:

Groups of squaddies i've dealt with before, but he has removed them from around charly and i before now when at liquid. which was a shame, we were having fun.
Groups of squaddies i've dealt with before, but he has removed them from around charly and i before now when at liquid. which was a shame, we were having fun.

They were obviously friendly then :smile:
Reply 1568

I don't really get the concern about squaddies, I have a friend who's going to Essex and she's ****ting herself she's going to get killed or something :lol: Squaddies I meet in Peterborough are usually a good laugh, granted it's not as much of a squaddy place as Colchester but still!

Also, where's the closest Mcdonalds from the University? I'm hoping to transfer from my current to one over there, so I atleast definitely have a job when I get there :smile:

Also - What date do we attend the university? I know it says 1st October (Or 3rd, can't remember!) but is that the day we move into the accomodation or the date the course starts? I need to know to finish my student finances and get on with my life for the rest of the month :P
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Xhotas
I don't really get the concern about squaddies, I have a friend who's going to Essex and she's ****ting herself she's going to get killed or something :lol: Squaddies I meet in Peterborough are usually a good laugh, granted it's not as much of a squaddy place as Colchester but still!

Also, where's the closest Mcdonalds from the University? I'm hoping to transfer from my current to one over there, so I atleast definitely have a job when I get there :smile:

On the high street. Bus goes outside there.

They are fine, so long as they don't decide to hit on you and not get the hint!

Or at least decided there were fitter girls to worry about :tongue:
Reply 1570

That a good distance from the university? Or a short bus ride? If it's something like a 30 minute journey I may just hope to find a job elsewhere :P

I'll have to make sure I keep the cleavage hidden then when I go out then. Damn.
Original post by Xhotas
That a good distance from the university? Or a short bus ride? If it's something like a 30 minute journey I may just hope to find a job elsewhere :P

I'll have to make sure I keep the cleavage hidden then when I go out then. Damn.

Seriously? i'm big enough and rarely get problems, if you are barely dressed and pissed out of your head there mihgt be an issue, but they are normally out tuesdays, and don't often come on campus. They also won't cause too much of an issue as the military police are there to sort them out.

Its a 20min cycle, i don't know how long the bus takes.
Reply 1572
Seriously? i'm big enough and rarely get problems, if you are barely dressed and pissed out of your head there mihgt be an issue, but they are normally out tuesdays, and don't often come on campus. They also won't cause too much of an issue as the military police are there to sort them out.

Its a 20min cycle, i don't know how long the bus takes.

Phew, I'm glad to hear I won't get my arsed kicked for being a guy and walking around in just a bra :awesome:
Original post by Xhotas
Phew, I'm glad to hear I won't get my arsed kicked for being a guy and walking around in just a bra :awesome:

Ididn't look at that bit, Sorry, ridden 300 miles today and slightly tired. Although a fair number of the male student population do wander round in bra's on nights out.
Reply 1574
Ididn't look at that bit, Sorry, ridden 300 miles today and slightly tired. Although a fair number of the male student population do wander round in bra's on nights out.

I've just done an 8 hour shift with the hangover from Hell at Mcdonalds til 10pm, throwing up secretly twice because I desperately need the money. I'm glad to know I'll blend in well then :awesome:
****s sake, despite student support telling me it was all sorted and I would have accomodation confirmed before my return, I got an email today informing me that im on a waiting list and they need me to fill in a form for them. :sad: im really ****ed now as it will be nightmare sorting out anywhere else to live if this dosent go through, **** my life.
Original post by SciFiBoy
****s sake, despite student support telling me it was all sorted and I would have accomodation confirmed before my return, I got an email today informing me that im on a waiting list and they need me to fill in a form for them. :sad: im really ****ed now as it will be nightmare sorting out anywhere else to live if this dosent go through, **** my life.

If it gets too desperate i have a sofa in greenstead..
Original post by Xhotas

Also - What date do we attend the university? I know it says 1st October (Or 3rd, can't remember!) but is that the day we move into the accomodation or the date the course starts? I need to know to finish my student finances and get on with my life for the rest of the month :P

No concern at all just they are the most likely group to be out in large numbers outside of students a large group could indeed kick he crap out of most single people.

Haha probably :lol:
Haha probably :lol:

You're meant to tell me not to put myself down! fat lot of good you are :tongue:
You're meant to tell me not to put myself down! fat lot of good you are :tongue:

Yes that too :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending