Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by helenalmighty
alright okay...sorry...(!)

lol i was just saying. st matts students will generally be on campus with the exception here and there :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Anybody had there agreement changed with regards prices for Marketgate?
Doesn't seem right - their mistake Unite should live with it
Reply 282
Original post by doodledoodle
Anybody had there agreement changed with regards prices for Marketgate?
Doesn't seem right - their mistake Unite should live with it

Also happened with favell house.. worked out to be a extra £9 a week. bit of a piss take.
Reply 283
Anybody know how and when we pay the tuition fees? I presume its when they give us the login details for the main UWE site, whenabouts will they give us this?
Original post by m2dab
I'm gonna be at Marketgate and st matts :biggrin:

Anyone else in marketgate 102 or doing philosophy??

HEY! im marketgate 101! iv spoken to 3 girls that are in 102, unless your one of them and iv already met you, then go on http://www.facebook.com/pages/UWE-Market-Gate/172322726162866 they have all posted on there (im vicky wallace btw)
Original post by emma_p

Original post by emma_p
Ahh that sucks but at least we know there are a few people who are going to frenchay.
I haven't got them all yet but I have some of them. It looks like its going to be interesting is a good way. :smile:

Hey :smile: are you doing straight childhood studies or with education too? :smile:
Original post by natalietc

anyone living in hotwells house 2011? by mansion student?

cant find annyyoonnnee!!

Hi, Im also at the Hotwells house, just got a room there last week.
Reply 287
Original post by Bananasocks
Hi, Im also at the Hotwells house, just got a room there last week.

hey! thought i recognised your username i had previously given you a long winded post about my thoughts on unite ha!

which block/flat you in? i'm in Block A Flat 201 :smile: duno which is block a...or b or c or how many blocks there are though so that info is pretty useless to me right now.

you at bower ashton too? what will you be studying? im doing fashion!
anyone doing Criminology and Sociology!!!!!!!!!!!!! x
Original post by koala_n
Anybody know how and when we pay the tuition fees? I presume its when they give us the login details for the main UWE site, whenabouts will they give us this?

Don't the tuition fees go straight through student finance to the university?
International Relations And Politics????????
Original post by HelenroseF
Havent found anyone else thats doing Childhood Studies or living in Phoenix Court (literally next to marketgate) this september?!?!
starting to worry that everyone in my flat is super anti-social :redface:
x x x x

I'm 102 in Phoenix Court! Anyone doing Forensic Science?
Reply 292
anyone Mechanical Engineering ????
Reply 293
Yo,

I'm Alex - I'll be doing Computer Security this year,
Probably living in nelson & drake but i don't know since UWE has reserved it and i can't get hold of anyone =P
Reply 294
Original post by Phillipsherman
Don't the tuition fees go straight through student finance to the university?

Ahaaa yeah..but i didn't apply for student finance, using own moniess?
Original post by animalnitrate
I'm 102 in Phoenix Court! Anyone doing Forensic Science?

I'm doing Forensic Biology!! :smile:
Reply 296
Original post by smile-b-happy
I'm doing Forensic Biology!! :smile:

i'm doing Human Biology! so i'm guessin some bits will be a little similar??? maybe....haha :smile:

hey! thought i recognised your username i had previously given you a long winded post about my thoughts on unite ha!

which block/flat you in? i'm in Block A Flat 201 :smile: duno which is block a...or b or c or how many blocks there are though so that info is pretty useless to me right now.

you at bower ashton too? what will you be studying? im doing fashion!

Hey, yeah that was me. And thanks for that awesome long winded post by the way , it was the main reason I went to check out the place :smile:
I'm also in A Flat, room 402.

Ill be studying Animation at Bower, so I guess Ill be seeing you around.
Do you have any idea if there are many Bower Ashton students at the Hotwells house, it seems there should be since its in that area.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 298
Thought i'd sign up for tsr as i've been a lurker for a while and felt like introducing myself as i'll be going to uwe also (: Living off campus in private accommodation in the city centre so feel like i'm going to be a bit left out of typical 'uni student life'!
Original post by HelenroseF
Havent found anyone else thats doing Childhood Studies or living in Phoenix Court (literally next to marketgate) this september?!?!
starting to worry that everyone in my flat is super anti-social :redface:
x x x x

Hey im studying early childhood studies and am staying in phoenix court, so your not the only one! :smile: Which flat are you staying in? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending