The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
Yeaah, i like both really so i'd like to visit a mixture of pubs and clubs just to experience them all!
Yeah, i've already bought like a kitchen starter set with everything in it thats from argos its a really good buy it gives you most things that you'll need and its not very expensive and all the stuff seem like they're going to be sturdy enough!Cause i dont want to be using other peoples stuff but we get our own cupboard space so i dont think it'll be a problem! I think we'll have a toaster and a kettle already there!
What are you going to do?

My plan was to leave pots and pans for now and because I live so close I can run in and double check what is actually there and then still have bought something before I actually move in.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2881
Original post by Rommari
I'm from Ukraine and I've applied for leodis. What about you?

I'm doing maths and applied for Leodis too! :biggrin:
Original post by Teh User
Hello, I'm doing Politics. :smile:

Ooh, hi :smile: I'm so excited about it now! Did you do Politics A Level too?
Original post by <3 Music
My plan was to leave pots and pans for now and because I live so close I can run in and double check what is actually there and then still have bought something before I actually move in.

Yeah thats a good plan! I just want to be prepared!
I'm not sure that many people will want to share but it's good to look and see what's going on first!
Have you got much planned within the month before we go to uni? :smile:
Reply 2884
Original post by ibiu
I'm doing maths and applied for Leodis too! :biggrin:

Cool! Do you have Facebook? :smile:
Original post by missmurder
Ooh, hi :smile: I'm so excited about it now! Did you do Politics A Level too?

I did do Politics A Level, yes. :smile: What halls have you applied for?
Reply 2886
When did you move to England and where abouts in England do you live? No unfortunately I can't speak either, both me and my dad have been in Englad all our lives.

Well I didn't move to England. My family and I still live in Ukraine and for the last 2 years I went to Bloxham school which is a boarding school in North Oxfordshire. Where in England do you live? :smile:
Original post by Teh User
I did do Politics A Level, yes. :smile: What halls have you applied for?

Lupton, I got my accommodation offer yesterday so deffo going to be there! You? Do you have facebook or anything, it's a bit hard to have a conversation on here haha.
Original post by Rommari
Well I didn't move to England. My family and I still live in Ukraine and for the last 2 years I went to Bloxham school which is a boarding school in North Oxfordshire. Where in England do you live? :smile:

Ah I see. I live about 20 - 30 minutes away from Leeds. Are you in Ukraine at the moment then?
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
Yeah thats a good plan! I just want to be prepared!
I'm not sure that many people will want to share but it's good to look and see what's going on first!
Have you got much planned within the month before we go to uni? :smile:

No plans really no, just going to try spend time with friends. You?
Original post by darrochian
Ha I didn't think I'd find anyone who had a music place at Devonshire before I started... Was pretty surprised to get a place! What instrument do you play and what course are you doing at Leeds? :smile:

I'm a singer and i'm studying music, ha. you?
Hia

I was wondering if anyone has found out that they have got their student accomodation at Sentinel Towers, im in Block A anyone else?

Alexandria
Reply 2892
Ah I see. I live about 20 - 30 minutes away from Leeds. Are you in Ukraine at the moment then?

Yes, I am :smile:
No plans really no, just going to try spend time with friends. You?

Yeah, same really just make sure that i spend time with family and friends :smile:
I'm excited to go but i dont want it to go too fast! I hope i don't get home sick!! :redface:
everyones finding out their rooms :/, when am i going to find out??
bahhh so impatient :P x x
Reply 2895
Original post by ashleighriot
I'm in block O :smile:

Ahh what flat are you in?
Original post by KKKKatie
I'm a singer and i'm studying music, ha. you?

Another one in Dev! I play the violin and am on the BMus. Can't wait to start now that hideous Thursday is over!:biggrin:
Reply 2897
i'm in bodington.. is anyone else?! block B!!?
Have found two flatmates already through Facebook :eek3:
Reply 2899
Original post by Bella Occhi
Have found two flatmates already through Facebook :eek3:

lucky!!!!

Latest