The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University Freshers 2011

Scroll to see replies

nah, living at home. i live in wolves so it's an easy commute.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 41
Nursing?
opal 1?
Reply 42
when are people moving in to jennens? if freshers is about the 19th don't know why people are saying they may move in on the 11th? that is sooooo early xx
I'm moving in on the 17th, I think some Freshers events are on starting then so it's perfect timing
Reply 44
I was going to go on the 10th, partly because it's convenient for the person taking me, and partly because it gives me plenty of time to get settled in and learn my way around beforehand.
Reply 45
Freshers Site says 'Russo' is playing main event, I'v never heard of him (neither has google), anyone else reckon it could be a typo for Rusko?
Reply 46
Thats so unfair that we cant buy our tickets/wristbands online! We have to have a student login. So unfairr! I want to buy a wristband, but I scared there will be none left since I move in on the 17th. :frown:
Original post by Kettles
Freshers Site says 'Russo' is playing main event, I'v never heard of him (neither has google), anyone else reckon it could be a typo for Rusko?

I pray to god it's a typo for Rusko. Rusko is an absolute ledg man! shame he wont' be at creamfields.
Reply 48
I hope it's a typo, as little dubstep as possible please!:banghead:
whaaaat? dubstep is the way forward man! haha!
Reply 50
Hey, it says my course begins on the 1st of september. I was just wondering is this correct because it seems a bit early especially when freshers week is late september.
Reply 51
Original post by chasemearound
whaaaat? dubstep is the way forward man! haha!

No, majority of it is really boring. There's a few good tracks but few and far between.

D&B and Breakbeat are much better, always has been, always will.:cool:
Original post by Aust1n
No, majority of it is really boring. There's a few good tracks but few and far between.

D&B and Breakbeat are much better, always has been, always will.:cool:

I'll agree to disagree. Dubstep is my jam, but i love DnB. Lol, as long as it's not David Guetta i'm chill, lol.
Reply 53
How does freshers work at BCU? Do we need wristbands and stuff? Cause we don't have logins? :/
Reply 54
hey im doing midwifery but im going to be living with a parent so i dont know whether to buy a wristband or not cos im scared of not making any friends! so i agree with a couple of you!!
not sure tbh :/ i think we get our welcome pack thing in 1-2 weeks and that should have Ids and what not on it.
Reply 56
welll i called uni, and they said we get our welcome pack like a month beffore our start date..soo early sept..
Reply 57
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
I'm doing Midwifery, applied for accomodation in City South.

Hey, I'm looking at applying to BCU to start september 2012, i'd be doing Speech and Language Therapy at City South. Would you mind if once you've settled in just dropping me a message to let me know how you find the accommodation and living in the city? :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by chasemearound
anyone doing anything Accounting and Finance related? =p got my unconditional about a month ago, still don't know anyone on the course, or at BCU for that matter =p

Finally, I have found someone doing accounting and finance at BCU lol :smile:
Original post by paigeamber
Finally, I have found someone doing accounting and finance at BCU lol :smile:

hahaha, my reaction exactly when i found a couple of people. not nearly as many people as i thought to find. found a handful off of facebook pages :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending