The Student Room Group

AQA A Physics A2 Textbook Supplementary Resources

I've seen so many people trying to find the resources for the optional topic for AQA A Physics A2 on here (it isnt included in the AQA book) so I thought I'd help everyone out and upload them:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zejm55pec749c5t

The zip file includes the following:

Answers to the Exam Style Questions for Chapters 1-8 and End of Unit 4 from the AQA textbook [Unit 4]

Answers to the Exam Style Questions for Chapters 9-12 and the End of Unit 5 from the AQA textbook [Unit 5 compulsory topics]

Detailed AQA notes from Kerboodle for all of the optional topics (Applied Physics, Medical Physics, Turning Points in Physics and Astrophysics)

Exam Style Questions and answers for all of the optional topics (Applied Physics, Medical Physics, Turning Points in Physics and Astrophysics).

:smile:
Reply 1
bump
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
You could have just said you've got the Exam Style questions and answers for the whole book! :biggrin:
the link doesnt work :frown:
Reply 4
Reupload it please!
Reply 5
Original post by yoyox120
Reupload it please!

Will do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
the link doesnt upload again --- reupload it please ! :smile:
Reply 7
please do^
Original post by DavidCrow
I've seen so many people trying to find the resources for the optional topic for AQA A Physics A2 on here (it isnt included in the AQA book) so I thought I'd help everyone out and upload them:

Answers to the Exam Style Questions for Chapters 1-8 and End of Unit 4 from the AQA textbook [Unit 4]

Answers to the Exam Style Questions for Chapters 9-12 and the End of Unit 5 from the AQA textbook [Unit 5 compulsory topics]

Detailed AQA notes from Kerboodle for all of the optional topics (Applied Physics, Medical Physics, Turning Points in Physics and Astrophysics)

Exam Style Questions and answers for all of the optional topics (Applied Physics, Medical Physics, Turning Points in Physics and Astrophysics).

Please could you reupload?
Reply 9
Would it be possible for you to upload the files again, or to a different file-share?
please re upload
Original post by DavidCrow

please can you repost it...i cant find it anywhere

thanks so much
Bump for re-uploading please!

Quick Reply

Latest