The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Battersea court

any body on this forum got battersea as their accomodation place??

im rich house

Scroll to see replies

YEAH!!! ME! I'm in Speirs House, but level 4! Thats going to be one hell of a struggle after a few pints!
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
I got Tate House - Level 2.

I'm just grateful I'm not on the ground.
Reply 3
Michelin Man
YEAH!!! ME! I'm in Speirs House, but level 4! Thats going to be one hell of a struggle after a few pints!

Wahey, someone else in Speirs!

Except i'm on level 2. Cool.
Reply 4
I'm in Tate House , what's wrong with being on level 1 ? Does anyone know what Battersea is actually like? Is it close/on campus etc? It's been ages since I visited the campus! =)
Reply 5
damn ive still havent heard of anyone at rawson house :frown: level 2 ftw !:biggrin:
Reply 6
TigerFly
I'm in Tate House , what's wrong with being on level 1 ? Does anyone know what Battersea is actually like? Is it close/on campus etc? It's been ages since I visited the campus! =)

me too! but im on level 2
Reply 7
Alex003
me too! but im on level 2

One of the guys who posted earlier is on level 2, at least you'll, vaguely, know someone before you go, which is always nice =).

Was anyone thinking of using that UCAS thing that lets you get in contact with people at your uni before you go?
Reply 8
TigerFly
One of the guys who posted earlier is on level 2, at least you'll, vaguely, know someone before you go, which is always nice =).

Was anyone thinking of using that UCAS thing that lets you get in contact with people at your uni before you go?

good idea i might do too :yep:
Reply 9
I am in Rawson house! Level 3 :smile:
Reply 10
Tate House, Level 4! :biggrin: Room 1...whos near me?
Reply 11
im in Room 1, Rich House Level 2, Battersea Court...
Reply 12
Look like I'm helping you guys move in on Sunday. I'll be one of the people in bright yellow tops who have to carry all your heavy stuff to your rooms for you! (Pack lightly, please.)
Reply 13
Im in Rich House Level 3, Battersea Court! we should make facebook groups so its easy to find each other:smile: xxxx
Reply 14
Original post by Alex003

Original post by Alex003
good idea i might do too :yep:

what ucas thing?
Reply 15
I got Wells House, level 1.
Who's close by? :smile:
x
Reply 16
Original post by leenick
I got Tate House - Level 2.

I'm just grateful I'm not on the ground.

What's the problem with being on the ground? Cheers
Reply 17
Original post by jesserose
Im in Rich House Level 3, Battersea Court! we should make facebook groups so its easy to find each other:smile: xxxx

Same Im in room 2, level 3!! :smile:
Original post by jesserose

... they are facebook groups for this purpose that have been around for about a week. Click discussions, then Battersea

This is the Battersea group.
Reply 19
Hello guys, I was in Battersea Court last year, does anyone have any questions that they want answering about the courts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending