Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University - Starting 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prettyraegirl
Hello!

I'm studying English, staying at home. Makes me feel kind of boring but it'll be so much better for my finances! :biggrin:

I'm going to be so out of my depth on the first day with all the new faces...*eep*!

:hi: I'm living at home too! Seems there is going to be a lot of us.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:love: biology. Why don't you like it? :holmes:

i spent the last two years getting U's in it but i got a D over all XD
Original post by LaLaLaurie
Heyy dont worry, im staying at home. where abouts you live?

Southam; how about you? :smile:
Southam; how about you? :smile:

Birmingham
Reply 184
I'm from Coventry, anybody got questions? quote or message me :smile:
:hi: I'm living at home too! Seems there is going to be a lot of us.

Hi! *waves*

Good to know. :biggrin: Where are you from?
i spent the last two years getting U's in it but i got a D over all XD

Oh, :console: that's pretty much the same with my further maths. Spent most of the time getting U's but got an E overall. :smile:
Hi! *waves*

Good to know. :biggrin: Where are you from?

Hello, I'm from Rugby. :wink:
Original post by bethanyglowe
Hiya, I'm doing politics! First person I've found :smile:

Anybody been put in a house? Coventry was my insurance, I applied on results days for accom and got put in a house today. Just wondered if anybody else had been put in one too? :smile:

I'm in 41 Counden Road
Oh, :console: that's pretty much the same with my further maths. Spent most of the time getting U's but got an E overall. :smile:

Hello, I'm from Rugby. :wink:

I love Rugby. I can think of a lot of people who would ask me 'why on earth?' but I'm sort of attached to it. :biggrin: My best friend lives there and I spend a lot of time there.
Reply 189
Original post by why_
I'm from Coventry, anybody got questions? quote or message me :smile:

I'm from Cov too! Where abouts? :smile:
I love Rugby. I can think of a lot of people who would ask me 'why on earth?' but I'm sort of attached to it. :biggrin: My best friend lives there and I spend a lot of time there.

I was about to ask you that too. :redface:
Reply 191
Original post by Rhii
I'm from Cov too! Where abouts? :smile:

I'll message you :P
Anyone doing Computing or any other courses which come under the faculty of Engineering and Computing? :smile:
Is anyone else dreading the first day too?? im going to know noone and because I'm not staying in dorms I'm gonna be on my own

Ah, I'm commuting too, freakin' terrified about starting. I've never even been there! Are you travelling far? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 194
MEEEEE!! Im doing Computing, thought i was the only one too LOl:smile: and I'm staying at home too :biggrin:

Awesome, good to see I am not the only one. :P

Anyone doing business in sept?
Good looking Law student here. :smile:
Original post by TeaAndSugar
Ah, I'm commuting too, freakin' terrified about starting. I've never even been there! Are you travelling far? :smile:

Just from Birmingham and i'm bricking it (for a lack of a better term) but all is okay, i can go with my cousin
Original post by Living4Computing
Anyone doing Computing or any other courses which come under the faculty of Engineering and Computing? :smile:

I'm doing Computing :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 199
Im coming Cov !! soo excited for it, im studying automotive engineering :biggrin:

And guess what :O our freshers WEEK is from 24th September and doesn't finish until the 7th of october.. sounds like its going to be a freshers Fortnight !! Going to be insane

Quick Reply

Latest