The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University - Starting 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sampson
Im coming Cov !! soo excited for it, im studying automotive engineering :biggrin:

And guess what :O our freshers WEEK is from 24th September and doesn't finish until the 7th of october.. sounds like its going to be a freshers Fortnight !! Going to be insane

How did you find out about this, when are you moving in?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Sampson
Im coming Cov !! soo excited for it, im studying automotive engineering :biggrin:

And guess what :O our freshers WEEK is from 24th September and doesn't finish until the 7th of october.. sounds like its going to be a freshers Fortnight !! Going to be insane

fortnight !! :shock:
Reply 202
Original post by Living4Computing
Anyone doing Computing or any other courses which come under the faculty of Engineering and Computing? :smile:

I am (:
(under that faculty)
Hey, see you're studying Biomed at Cov in September! Join the biomed freshers facebook group to get talking to some future coursemates!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/149997011752172/

:biggrin:!
Reply 204
I would like to get to know some of you guys so if you want to add my facebook it is:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1076881082

Just mention your going Coventry in the message :biggrin:
Original post by LaLaLaurie
Just from Birmingham and i'm bricking it (for a lack of a better term) but all is okay, i can go with my cousin

That's good ^^ I'm from birmingham too, it's going to take an hour to get there every day :P
Original post by Sampson

And guess what :O our freshers WEEK is from 24th September and doesn't finish until the 7th of october.. sounds like its going to be a Freshers Fortnight !! Going to be insane

Seriously? :eek: That's pretty awesome!
Original post by Sampson

OHH MYY, looks like freshers weeks gonna be real MESSY! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Can't wait now tbh!! :cool:
Original post by qaswling
I am from Greece. Got a place through Clearing for Mechanical Engineering(BEng). Haven't even got my student id to apply for accomodation.

Anyone knows when im getting the e-mail with the student id?

Anyone from Greece or studying Mechanical Engineering?

You gotta email the accomodation department, with your UCAS ID, Course Details, and DOB and request for a student ID, they'll email you back within 24hrs. Hope this helps!!
Reply 209
You gotta email the accomodation department, with your UCAS ID, Course Details, and DOB and request for a student ID, they'll email you back within 24hrs. Hope this helps!!

Sorry buddy but this doesn't happen :frown: i emailed them on friday and didnt get it until today and to get it i had to phone them up!

The phone number is on the Coventry website and its the admissions number you want.

Freshers week will be insane :beer: im not looking forward to seeing my student loan after freshers has finished :frown:
We have a long year, we don't finish until the 31st of August
Original post by Bossa Nova
Yay, I had begun to think that nobody was doing this course XD :tongue:

I applied for accomodation yesterday and I haven't heard anything yet.

I know! I've found you and one other person. Do you have facebook? And have you heard from accommodation yet?
Hey I'm staying at Paradise Place Flat B4!
Original post by Sampson
Sorry buddy but this doesn't happen :frown: i emailed them on friday and didnt get it until today and to get it i had to phone them up!

The phone number is on the Coventry website and its the admissions number you want.

Freshers week will be insane :beer: im not looking forward to seeing my student loan after freshers has finished :frown:

Oh, damn! I emailed them asking for Student ID on 18th aug evening and when I checked my inbox on 19th morning, it was there. I just assumed they were consistent..my bad :redface:
Reply 214
Anyone here doing Eco?
Reply 215
Oh, damn! I emailed them asking for Student ID on 18th aug evening and when I checked my inbox on 19th morning, it was there. I just assumed they were consistent..my bad :redface:

I sent them an e-mail and i got it within 2 minutes:biggrin:
Reply 216
Anybody familiar with the duration of the Mechanical Engineering course? I need to know which contract to pick for accommodation...
I applied several days ago and have heard nothing! just sent an email cant get through via phone so frustrating all places have gone on UNITE. I wont be going to uni at all at this rate
Reply 218
did u guys chose 40 or 43 week contracts??
Original post by qaswling
did u guys chose 40 or 43 week contracts??

- 43 i think

Quick Reply

Latest