The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3040
Original post by Selenax
WHY haven't I got mine yet! I'm freaking out!!!!!! We have a week to pay the deposit don't we? Because if the deadlines the 27th then what about the people who get the'rs after today??? :s-smilie:

we wont be able to get our student ID till 27th, it's not a deadline for anything. you have a week from whichever date you recieved your accommodation offer to pay your deposit
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 3041
I just got a place at Leodis Residences...Block A Flat 5 I think. I'm kind of annoyed because I didn't visit block A and it's the old building so I don't have high expectations for that :frown: Does anyone know what block A in Leodis is like?
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Sorry to be stalkerish, but just got my accommodation through and I'm in Block A too :biggrin: What flat?

I'm A3.23, you? :smile: haven't found anyone in my flat yet!
Reply 3043
Accounting and Finance at Leeds Uni anyone?
Wish they would send our accommodation info sooon, dont even feel like I'm moving away yet haha! :\
Reply 3044
Hi everyone, is anyone on here heading to Leeds to study Geography? I am a social secretary on the Geogsoc (Geography society) committee and going into my 2nd year of the BA programme. If anyone has any queries or questions feel free to give me a shout and I will be happy to help. For you guys who are worried about being put in different accommodation to what you chose - dont be worrying yourselves too much, it happens to a lot of people every year and everyone just learns to make the most of what they have got. It is possible to change accommodation to quite a late stage in the year, but my advice would be just go make the most of it and you will probably realise that it isnt as bad as you first thought - all accommodation has good and bad points. O and if your accommodation hasnt come through yet try not to worry either as it was the same last year - with thousands of students to process there is always going to be slight delays.

Leeds is an incredible place to be a student and I have no doubt you will have a cracking time!

Enjoy x
Reply 3045
Original post by katie93
medical science anyone?
also i applied for the tannery but havent heard anything yet, i keep checking my email just in case :P
i can't waitt!!

I'm doing Medical Science too :smile:
Reply 3046
Anyone else in Montague Burton this year?
Reply 3047
Original post by Fetish

Yep, I am. Which block are you in?
Reply 3048
I just applied for these:

1) Henry Price, self catered
2) Oxley, self catered
3) Bodington Hall, self catered
4) James Baillie Park, self catered
5) Clarence Dock, self catered

Don't make me live outside Leeds, accomodation office :colonhash:
Reply 3049
Original post by Fetish

I am :smile: . Which course are you? I am in block E
Reply 3050
Original post by ss1202
Accounting and Finance at Leeds Uni anyone?
Wish they would send our accommodation info sooon, dont even feel like I'm moving away yet haha! :\

I am. In which hall are you?
Original post by tooosh
I just applied for these:

1) Henry Price, self catered
2) Oxley, self catered
3) Bodington Hall, self catered
4) James Baillie Park, self catered
5) Clarence Dock, self catered

Don't make me live outside Leeds, accomodation office :colonhash:

How did you apply for them all? :O Are you an international student?
Reply 3052
Original post by Prose Before Hoes
How did you apply for them all? :O Are you an international student?

Clearing. We get 5 places in order of preference. Why, how did you guys get it?
Reply 3053
I'm in Lupton, block K, Flat 1, Room 3. anyone else?
Original post by Bogisz
I'm in Lupton, block K, Flat 1, Room 3. anyone else?

K1.32, hi :smile:
Reply 3055
Gemini92 and iliya I'm in block F :smile:
Original post by tooosh
Clearing. We get 5 places in order of preference. Why, how did you guys get it?

We were given a form to fill out ordering our preferences such as Facilities, Cost, Location etc and then we were given one preferred accommodation choice to put down- we couldn't pick five and order them.
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
Oh okay yeah i got a receipt and i got the document that you have to print off an bring with you when you move in, does that mean that the payment went through?

Yup; we would contact you if there were any problems.
Original post by Muffinz
Oooh! What's your flat number?

I'm in F2.22 :smile:

They're in Monty B, though.
Original post by accomoffice
They're in Monty B, though.

...it's late xD

I'm such an idiot.

Latest