I'm in Block J :smile: What you studying?x

I am in block C! whoop whoop.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 3081
Original post by iliya
I am. In which hall are you?

Oh good! Not sure which halls yet, waiting on an email...
Where are you staying?
Reply 3082
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Ahh two floors above me :tongue:

Haha lucky you don't have to walk up the stairs lol! (shows just how lazy I am..ahem..)
Reply 3083
Henry Price E5.01 :biggrin: Anyone else in block E? I'm stuck using my phone for internet at the mo, so the facebook flatmate finders thing doesn't work for me-can't wait to get back to my laptop :smile:
Reply 3084
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
I'm in Block J :smile: What you studying?x

cool :smile: I'm doing japanese and german, mad I know! you? x
Original post by AdAm686
Hi everyone, is anyone on here heading to Leeds to study Geography? I am a social secretary on the Geogsoc (Geography society) committee and going into my 2nd year of the BA programme. If anyone has any queries or questions feel free to give me a shout and I will be happy to help. For you guys who are worried about being put in different accommodation to what you chose - dont be worrying yourselves too much, it happens to a lot of people every year and everyone just learns to make the most of what they have got. It is possible to change accommodation to quite a late stage in the year, but my advice would be just go make the most of it and you will probably realise that it isnt as bad as you first thought - all accommodation has good and bad points. O and if your accommodation hasnt come through yet try not to worry either as it was the same last year - with thousands of students to process there is always going to be slight delays.

Leeds is an incredible place to be a student and I have no doubt you will have a cracking time!

Enjoy x

Hello, i'm studying BA geography this year very excited! Just been put in Lupton for Accommodation which i didn't originally apply for but I'm not too bothered as it sounds fine! I'm just so confused as to how you pay the deposit it's asking for a student ID does anyone have any idea what that is, it's not the UCAS number as that doesn't fit :/ Thanks!
Original post by Carys_Ellen91
I still haven't heard anything :frown: So impatient now!!

i havent either, its really begining to panic me now!! i just want to know!!! x
Reply 3087
I'm checking my email hoping to find accommadation details (Clarence Dock with any luck) even more frequently than I checked Track for uni offers last Autumn!
Original post by olliept
cool :smile: I'm doing japanese and german, mad I know! you? x

Wow! Im studying Sociology :smile:
You excited for freshers? When are you moving in!x
Original post by geekaymillay.
I am in block C! whoop whoop.

Yaay! :biggrin: What are you studying?x
Original post by Nicola.Garner
i havent either, its really begining to panic me now!! i just want to know!!! x

Me too! I just keep seeing everyone get theirs :frown: its so depressing!!x
Reply 3091
Original post by mad_margo
Hello, i'm studying BA geography this year very excited! Just been put in Lupton for Accommodation which i didn't originally apply for but I'm not too bothered as it sounds fine! I'm just so confused as to how you pay the deposit it's asking for a student ID does anyone have any idea what that is, it's not the UCAS number as that doesn't fit :/ Thanks!

I was in Lupton too! Block C1.23. Any questions you have about it feel free to ask. Your student ID will be sent through to you in the next few days/week I would imagine so dont be worrying yourself. Have you received a welcome pack from the School of Geography yet?
Reply 3092
Got my email for Devonshire Hall! :biggrin: really happy, Im in 'The Orchards' if anyone is near me? Can't wait to start i'm so excited!
Hope you all get the accom you want :smile:
xx
Reply 3093
looking for fellow luptoners, just paid my deposit and everything, i'm in H1.23

if your in lupton there's a facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Lupton-Halls-Of-Residence-Leeds-Freshers-20112012/157756980964154

Original post by mad_margo

you're student id is on your accom offer, follow the link from your email and it's on there :smile:
Hello.

Anyone here got Storm Jameson????

Also, what did/do we need to print off for moving day? Ive got a piece of paper saying "This is a contract between the University of Leeds.." and me. Is this it?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3095
Original post by Chunkeymonkey
Hello.

Also, what did/do we need to print off for moving day? Ive got a piece of paper saying "This is a contract between the University of Leeds.." and me. Is this it?

If you go to your accom offer, there's a link to a printable version that you need to show to get your keys. I think what you're descibing is what I'm refering to.
Original post by Gemini92
If you go to your accom offer, there's a link to a printable version that you need to show to get your keys. I think what you're descibing is what I'm refering to.

Ah. Yes it is. Thanks! :smile:
I found out yesterday I am in Clarence Dock Block G - anyone else?
Reply 3098
Original post by Chunkeymonkey
Hello.

Yes!! I am West, 4.k5.443 !! What about you?
Original post by l_depner
Yes!! I am West, 4.k5.443 !! What about you?

I think I recognise your name? I just posted in the CM flate mate finder? :tongue:

I got East 8.K3.819. Im doing neuroscience. Close to my lectures hopefully! What about you?

Latest