Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EmmaJennings

Original post by EmmaJennings
Anyone in Blenheim on the first floor or nearby? I'm 106! :smile:
Or studying fashion communication and promotion! So excited for freshers week!

Im in Blenheim, on first floor! Think im room 96 :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Troberts22
Hey, Someone help me with buying a wristband It won't let me.

Keeps saying " The client failed to send a request in the time allowed by the server." Even though I'm doing it straight away from the checkout straight to attempting to buy it.

Original post by babelicious_1986
Just keep trying and it will probbaly work, unless all wristbands are now sold out. if you need help best people to contact are the union exec and email address's for them can be found on the union website so maybe contact them to check this out

As the exec are currently at training bar the President, you may be best to try him, Andrew Schulten. Failing that this will be Phoebe's area to sort out I reckon- so e-mail them both as babelicious_1986 said.

Hope it works for you :smile:
Reply 3142
Original post by Matt Bailey
Im in Blenheim, on first floor! Think im room 96 :smile:

are you sure you're room 96?? thats my room :s-smilie:
Original post by kylemusk

Think the problem and confusion with you all is your not posting the full details of your block, flat and room....

for example 08706 so block 0 flat 87 room 6

thats how you work it out so there won't be a room 96 or shouldn't be in any of the accommodation. you all may need to start posting the full information from now on rather than saying i'm staying at such a place, 1st floor, room whatever as its getting confusing for all of you.
Reply 3144
Think the problem and confusion with you all is your not posting the full details of your block, flat and room....

for example 08706 so block 0 flat 87 room 6

thats how you work it out so there won't be a room 96 or shouldn't be in any of the accommodation. you all may need to start posting the full information from now on rather than saying i'm staying at such a place, 1st floor, room whatever as its getting confusing for all of you.

i cant find the details of exactly what mine is, it was first floor, block B i think and when i check online it just says room 096, do you know how i can find out what my flat number etc is?
i cant find the details of exactly what mine is, it was first floor, block B i think and when i check online it just says room 096, do you know how i can find out what my flat number etc is?

check on the accommodation booking page and copy and paste exactly what it says on there to here and i'll help you work it out. it starts with a letter so should be able to find it within a few seconds when the correct page loads.
Room 096

All i meant for you to include was the bit i've highlighted in bold but there must be a letter before these numbers or something as a block has to be listed. my advice also is to get rid of the rest of what you've posted especially the location and everything after the room info that is now in bold. unless you want someone to commit id fraud on you at a later date
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3147
All i meant for you to include was the bit i've highlighted in bold but there must be a letter before these numbers or something as a block has to be listed. my advice also is to get rid of the rest of what you've posted especially the location and everything after the room info that is now in bold. unless you want someone to commit id fraud on you at a later date

didnt think about that, may bad :') shouldnt you delete yours now so people cant see? and it doesnt have a letter before it but im pretty sure it was block B so that would make it B096
didnt think about that, may bad :') shouldnt you delete yours now so people cant see? and it doesnt have a letter before it but im pretty sure it was block B so that would make it B096

done it, although it didn't need fully deleting just the main section taking off. If it is B then that would be block B Flat 9, Room 6. or at least it should be but given that there's no letter with the actual thing it may not be but to save confusion for now this is what it possibly is.
Reply 3149
done it, although it didn't need fully deleting just the main section taking off. If it is B then that would be block B Flat 9, Room 6. or at least it should be but given that there's no letter with the actual thing it may not be but to save confusion for now this is what it possibly is.

thanks for your help :smile:
thanks for your help :smile:

No problem, was a bit longwinded but hopefully sorted. Think its being made harder as people are only posting going i'm in such and such a hall and this is the room number but not posting the full thing which is hard when your trying help. especially with the confusion you've just had as well.
I'm in Norton, and as far as I'm aware, seems a lot of empty rooms. Not found anyone in my flat yet, and one person I did got moved :P

Anyone else got a wristband yet, dunno if its worth it or not.

I'm in Norton Court!

What floor you on?
does anybody know whats provided in sandby halls?

i'm not sure what i need to buy
Original post by francistheswole
does anybody know whats provided in sandby halls?

i'm not sure what i need to buy

you get a wardrobe, under bed storage, shelves, desk, chair, desk lamp, bed ion your room. hoover, iron and ironing board, kettle and toaster in kitchen

so basically bedding, towels, toilet roll, toiletries, kitchen equipment like plates, glasses, mugs, pans, bowls, cutlery etc. just think about the kind of things you make or would make and go from there.

Oh i meant room 095 sorry haha! Looks like we are in the same flat then :smile:
Reply 3155
Original post by Matt Bailey
Oh i meant room 095 sorry haha! Looks like we are in the same flat then :smile:

oh cool, nice one :smile: you got facebook? private message me and i'll add you :smile:
Original post by Chicharito14
I'm in Norton Court!

What floor you on?

2nd, I think, Flat 14 anyway, you?
Just keep trying and it will probbaly work, unless all wristbands are now sold out. if you need help best people to contact are the union exec and email address's for them can be found on the union website so maybe contact them to check this out

Original post by Scorpio2211
As the exec are currently at training bar the President, you may be best to try him, Andrew Schulten. Failing that this will be Phoebe's area to sort out I reckon- so e-mail them both as babelicious_1986 said.

Hope it works for you :smile:

Got one now thanks, was my internet browser as I got one when on my new laptop so not sure what was going on.
Reply 3158
Forgot to ask, does anyone know what stuff Peverell Halls have in them already? I've as good as got everything now, it's just I've not bothered with toasters and that until I know what I need/don't need in that aspect...
2nd, I think, Flat 14 anyway, you?

floor 1, not sure on room number. think its 400 and something lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending