Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Hendrefoelan Student Village 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by rhyz92
Yes.

I hope so matee, i just wanna know where im staying now! Ridiculously excited to start :tongue:
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
I'm in 118/01 and I'm going to be studying Paramedic Science. Moving in on 7th September so very close now!!!
I'm doing Politics. I got in through clearing though so I have no idea about accomodation. I was told I'll probably end up in Hedrefoelan though. Just got to learn how to pronounce it now.
I got into HSV199/06 that good?
anyone else get that or near me? :smile: xx
Reply 24
Original post by ccollinwood1
I got into HSV199/06 that good?
anyone else get that or near me? :smile: xx

You'll be living in the Woodside Flats which are meant to be the best :smile:

Here's a map of the village (if you haven't seen it already): http://www.swan.ac.uk/media/HSV%20MAP%202010.pdf

I'm living at 226/05 - so like up the road from you ?

Original post by mikeylawson
I'm doing Politics. I got in through clearing though so I have no idea about accomodation. I was told I'll probably end up in Hedrefoelan though. Just got to learn how to pronounce it now.

I just say "village" and leave out "Hendrefoelan" - easier :wink:

Rhys
(edited 12 years ago)
House 207, anyone? c:
I'm living at 212/05 :smile:
Reply 27
I'm in 223/04, does anyone know what the flats look like inside ?
Reply 28
Original post by Amz567
I'm in 223/04, does anyone know what the flats look like inside ?

I will PM pictures to you.
Reply 29
Living at room 119 :biggrin:
Reply 30
Original post by vendettagainst

Original post by vendettagainst
House 207, anyone? c:

im in flat 208! xx
Original post by catrinw4
Living at room 119 :biggrin:

In HSV? If so your in the flat next door to me :smile:
Reply 32
I'm in room 111. :smile: Adult Nursing student! :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Happy_Holidays
In HSV? If so your in the flat next door to me :smile:

Wooo, not totally sure when im meant to be arriving. UCAS says 26th, although im sure they said Audiology students would start early....
Original post by catrinw4
Wooo, not totally sure when im meant to be arriving. UCAS says 26th, although im sure they said Audiology students would start early....

I'm moving in on the 7th as I have a uniform fitting on the 9th and then start on the 12th. I'd check with the uni what day you start.
Reply 35
I was told over the phone yesterday that all students given a place through clearing will be in the village, so I guess I'll see ya there!
Reply 36
I've applied to the student village, yeah! Just waiting to hear back from them.

Can someone tell me how hectic it is in the mornings? Like if everyone has to compete for the toilets and showers and stuff. Oh and the buses? Cheers! :smile:
Reply 37
Buses from what I know are pretty regular (campus girl in my first year) and you catch 'em from opposite the spar. How hectic it is depends entirely on the people in your house :wink:
Reply 38
Oh, thats good to hear. What were the people in your house like then? And what year are you in now? You enjoying your course? Sorry, questions questions! Just feel curious and excited! :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by Akhil1993
I've applied to the student village, yeah! Just waiting to hear back from them.

Can someone tell me how hectic it is in the mornings? Like if everyone has to compete for the toilets and showers and stuff. Oh and the buses? Cheers! :smile:

* Everyone has totally different schedules so it's not hectic.
* Buses are 4/5 times an hour, sometimes you'll be standing but they're not too bad.

Quick Reply

Latest