The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford freshers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Aaaaaaaaarhghhhhhhhh. Anyone know how long it would take (roughly) to walk to piccadilly gardens from salford cresent station?
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 301
45 minutes :smile:
Original post by Jessmay1405

This is just a thread for any Salford Uni applicants for 2011 to get to know each other before we go in September :smile:
Anyone doing Media Production? :tongue:

Im going salford uni doing media production in sept i cant wait im scared tho cause i wont no anyone hahaha
Original post by Nokiacrazi
Aaaaaaaaarhghhhhhhhh. Anyone know how long it would take (roughly) to walk to piccadilly gardens from salford cresent station?

About 30-35 mins depending on your pace. You can do it much faster if you speed walk, say 20-25 mins.

Original post by lewisd17

Yeah, if you stop for a coffee on the way.
Reply 304
I'm heading off to Salford too.
Doing Physics which should be fun.

Staying in either Eddie Colman or John Lester.
Name is Sarah Holich if anyone fancies finding me on facebook so I know some people before I go! =]
Original post by Dolen

Name is Sarah Holich if anyone fancies finding me on facebook so I know some people before I go! =]

Good idea, although there are some strange people on TSR so I prefer not to broadcast my name :biggrin:

If anyone wants my fb address (esp if they are doing Radiography, staying in IQ or have excellent taste in music/films) PM me and I'll give you mine :top:
Likewise, if anyone's doing Engineering of some sort (or just wants to add me) PM me for my facebook :worm:
Reply 307
Original post by alcazaba
About 30-35 mins depending on your pace. You can do it much faster if you speed walk, say 20-25 mins.

Yeah, if you stop for a coffee on the way.

well nobody answered so i just goggle mapped it aha :smile: thanks for clarifying :wink:
Ok all done and sorted
Will be doing Physics at Salford. I'll be staying at John Lester or Eddie Colman so hope to see you all there.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by lewisd17

mannnnnn did you crawl or something? :tongue: I can do it in 15/20 I reckon... I do walk faster than most though. 25/30 for most people I'd say.
Reply 310
Original post by Jess Perfect
Im going salford uni doing media production in sept i cant wait im scared tho cause i wont no anyone hahaha

I think we've already spoke on yougo :smile: Have you got your welcome pack yet? I signed into the blackboard thing online and they've already put up an assignment we're going to be doing, looks great! :biggrin:
Original post by Dolen

Hey im doing pilot studies an engineering also staying in either Eddie Colman or John Lester. :smile: hi
I think we've already spoke on yougo :smile: Have you got your welcome pack yet? I signed into the blackboard thing online and they've already put up an assignment we're going to be doing, looks great! :biggrin:

YouGo :laugh: that was definitely worth signing up for.....
Doing Zoology at Salford, staying at either John Lester or Eddie Colman, Hit me up on fb if you guys want! :smile:
http://www.facebook.com/robyncross1
Reply 314
Original post by Alex.Woolf

Original post by Alex.Woolf
I hope you're right because I'm not one to blend in with Jeremy Kyle guests.....

Seriously, you get chavs everywhere! You'll be fine. Knobheads exist in every area. Don't mix with them, and you'll be fine. :biggrin:
Reply 315
My offer went unconditional on the 18th has anyone else who went unconditional on this date had there letter sent to them. Im still waiting ive asked if they could email me it and i dont seem to be getting anywhere. I cant set up a student bank untill i get this

Any ideas on what i should do?
Reply 316
You should wait ... i got my unconditional for so long ... and still no get ready guide :P
Reply 317
ok thank you
Original post by cdu778
My offer went unconditional on the 18th has anyone else who went unconditional on this date had there letter sent to them. Im still waiting ive asked if they could email me it and i dont seem to be getting anywhere. I cant set up a student bank untill i get this

Any ideas on what i should do?

I only got mine yesterday :smile: So wouldn't be worried yet! If its not with you early next week, then give them a call
Still waiting on mine also. They said call them if you don't have it by the 9th Sept.

Quick Reply

Latest