The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3200
Original post by livelove
I've got to say, for all my stalking through this thread trying to find anyone in my halls, your quest for girls has provided a lot of entertainment :smile:

Haha i'm harmless really :laugh:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Anyone doing Biology and Chemistry joint honours :smile:? Or applied for Leodis? Haven't heard back yet though but don't really mind now where i end up. :biggrin:
Reply 3202
Original post by dmz
Haha i'm harmless really :laugh:

Lol! Well I wish you the best of luck :wink: haha :laugh:
Reply 3203
Lol! Well I wish you the best of luck :wink: haha :laugh:

what makes you think i need it? :colonhash: OJ. Gosh i feel like a perve now haha
Reply 3204
Original post by dmz
what makes you think i need it? :colonhash: OJ. Gosh i feel like a perve now haha

hah descend ones :biggrin: good to hear that :biggrin: just a bit :P haha
Reply 3205
I'm in Ireland so I've got to get flights over to Leeds sorted soon. I haven't been allocated my accommodation yet, so am I right in thinking the latest any of the uni accomm contracts start is the 17th/18th sept?
Reply 3206
Original post by hakone88
I'm in Ireland so I've got to get flights over to Leeds sorted soon. I haven't been allocated my accommodation yet, so am I right in thinking the latest any of the uni accomm contracts start is the 17th/18th sept?

self catered usually 14th, catered 17th :smile:

any more luptoners block A floor 1 out there?
Reply 3207
Original post by msoynri
self catered usually 14th, catered 17th :smile:

any more luptoners block A floor 1 out there?

I'm A block but as far as I'm aware we're already friends on fb haha - I'm a3.15 :smile:

Original post by dmz

Hahahah let's just say I'll look out for the creepy guy trying to grind on as many girls as possible (although let's be honest, there's usually more than one guy doing that) and assume it's you :smile:. Only joking, I'm sure you're not as bad that haha
Reply 3208
I'm A block but as far as I'm aware we're already friends on fb haha - I'm a3.15 :smile:

Hahahah let's just say I'll look out for the creepy guy trying to grind on as many girls as possible (although let's be honest, there's usually more than one guy doing that) and assume it's you :smile:. Only joking, I'm sure you're not as bad that haha

yer you pretty much described every guy there. I just like to flirt that's it, i usually have standards alcohol tends to drop it to rock bottom though haha.
Reply 3209

yes we are :smile: just payed my deposit and accepted the accommodation yday! and i have found out our new address today:biggrin:

about the alcohol dropping the standards down, i bet its not thaaaaaat bad!! lol if it is you are screwed :P
Reply 3210
Hi, is anyone in Sentinel Towers?? - room I've been given is A1.01.
:smile:
Reply 3211
Anyone in Block F of Henry Price?
Reply 3212
I gave up on leeds accommodation in the end! Anybody at iQ or studying accounting and finance? :smile:
Reply 3213
hey guys anyone in the B block at devonshire hall? and ss1202, im gna study accountin and finance
hurray I got my email, didn't think it would be so soon seeing as Leeds was my insurance!

I got Oxley Residences, Barden Grange...it could be worse I suppose! anybody else? :smile:
Clarence Dock N2.11 Anyone in same flat, block? :smile:
I got my accomodation today yay :smile: anyone montague burton block E? x
Reply 3217
Original post by Nicola.Garner
I got my accomodation today yay :smile: anyone montague burton block E? x

I am. Which flat are you in?
Reply 3218
Original post by msoynri
yes we are :smile: just payed my deposit and accepted the accommodation yday! and i have found out our new address today:biggrin:

about the alcohol dropping the standards down, i bet its not thaaaaaat bad!! lol if it is you are screwed [b/]:P

that's the aim :wink:
Original post by Gemini92
I am. Which flat are you in?

yay cool :smile:
ermm in in E3.25 you? x

Latest