The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Have your boyfriends asked you for anal sex, if so, did you say yes..?

Scroll to see replies

Yes we tried it she didnt like it
Original post by Sazzy890
I'd say like for like; women should give blowjobs and men should lick, but you can't compare a woman wanting to be licked to a man wanting to have anal sex because anal sex does ****ING hurt (I put ****ing in capitals to really express just how it is). I literally bounced around on my bum swearing every word under the sun..

I think enduring pain for his pleasure is a lot different from enduring a feeling of nothing (i.e. giving oral) for the others pleasure :tongue:

Totally true, but for some (at least) anal sex is not painful. You can compare a girl wanting to be licked to a guy wanting to have anal sex, if anal sex is not painful for the girl, and she may even (dare I say often) also enjoy it.

People who don't like to have anal sex, rather go on as though it is always painful for the girl and thus always an unreasonable/bad thing.
Anal sex is disgusting.
On the other side though, men have their prostate in their bum which feels good when penetrated, what do women have?

All we get is agony, unless we're lucky.

It shouldn't hurt if you prepare yourself beforehand and use a lot of lube. How do you think gay men get on? If it hurt you a lot then shouldn't your partner have stopped? Or why didn't you refuse to carry on? My boyfriend refused to have vaginal sex with me for a while because I went through a phase of it really hurting me when he put it in (although it'd be fine for me after the initial few thrusts). I'm not saying women should have anal sex...it's a personal choice. Just I don't like it when they say "men should know what it's like if I have to do it blah blah blah". You either do it, or you don't. If your partner wants a cucumber up the arse, then sure, that's cool. Sex shouldn't be bargaining with each other. It should be a mutually enjoyed experience.
Original post by Anonymous
Totally true, but for some (at least) anal sex is not painful. You can compare a girl wanting to be licked to a guy wanting to have anal sex, if anal sex is not painful for the girl, and she may even (dare I say often) also enjoy it.

People who don't like to have anal sex, rather go on as though it is always painful for the girl and thus always an unreasonable/bad thing.

In the majority of cases it is painful for the girl from what I've heard. And from my own experience, when I say it is painful, I mean I would rather face my absolute worst phobia of an injection in my inner elbow (which I would have to be restrained for lol) than have a penis go all the way in... I could just get the head in without crying my eyes out :indiff:

I think even if the girl enjoys it, it doesn't compare. It should be blowjob for licking really, as that is a like situation.
On the other side though, men have their prostate in their bum which feels good when penetrated, what do women have?

All we get is agony, unless we're lucky.

Again - that's not really true. It is perfectly possible for a women's G-spot (which is basically prostatic tissue, isn't it?) to be stimulated by the other side. At least in some cases.

Some women do enjoy anal sex to some degree. Some women enjoy it a hell of a lot.

In my personal experience (have done it maybe 6 times over the course of a couple years) I don't find it amazing, definitely prefer "normal" sex - however in its own peculiar way, it is quite stimulating and I do enjoy it.
It doesn't hurt me, and if it did hurt me I would ask my bf to stop and he would stop. The way we do it is a very slow kind of sex.. not remotely "bouncy" I would imagine that would be too energetic and result in pain.
It shouldn't hurt if you prepare yourself beforehand and use a lot of lube. How do you think gay men get on? If it hurt you a lot then shouldn't your partner have stopped? Or why didn't you refuse to carry on? My boyfriend refused to have vaginal sex with me for a while because I went through a phase of it really hurting me when he put it in (although it'd be fine for me after the initial few thrusts). I'm not saying women should have anal sex...it's a personal choice. Just I don't like it when they say "men should know what it's like if I have to do it blah blah blah". You either do it, or you don't. If your partner wants a cucumber up the arse, then sure, that's cool. Sex shouldn't be bargaining with each other. It should be a mutually enjoyed experience.

Oh believe me it does for me, even with lots of lube and going in slowly! It is absolute dreadful :eek:

And I don't understand where you assumed that he didn't stop or that I didn't refuse to carry on :lol:
Again - that's not really true. It is perfectly possible for a women's G-spot (which is basically prostatic tissue, isn't it?) to be stimulated by the other side. At least in some cases.

Some women do enjoy anal sex to some degree. Some women enjoy it a hell of a lot.

In my personal experience (have done it maybe 6 times over the course of a couple years) I don't find it amazing, definitely prefer "normal" sex - however in its own peculiar way, it is quite stimulating and I do enjoy it.
It doesn't hurt me, and if it did hurt me I would ask my bf to stop and he would stop. The way we do it is a very slow kind of sex.. not remotely "bouncy" I would imagine that would be too energetic and result in pain.

I know, that's why I said "unless we're lucky", in most cases from what I've heard it is painful for the woman.
In the majority of cases it is painful for the girl from what I've heard. And from my own experience, when I say it is painful, I mean I would rather face my absolute worst phobia of an injection in my inner elbow (which I would have to be restrained for lol) than have a penis go all the way in... I could just get the head in without crying my eyes out :indiff:

I think even if the girl enjoys it, it doesn't compare. It should be blowjob for licking really, as that is a like situation.

If you find it that morbid, then it would be just cruel for any bf to expect you to do it! So just don't do it!

However, understand that for some couples it is an okay, mutually enriching sexual experience. There is still so much stigma about it, that if you say "oh I had anal sex" everyone assumes it was like.. a totally expoloitative relationship. I find that unfair, the relationship I have with my bf is very mutual and loving.

Sometimes there isn't a "like for like" situation to match up. I don't see why things should be though of in that way anyway. You do what you are comfortable with doing, to please your other half if you want to please them. If that's all one-way, resentment arises, but you don't have to be tit-for-tat about everything. To me that doesn't seem healthy.
Oh believe me it does for me, even with lots of lube and going in slowly! It is absolute dreadful :eek:

And I don't understand where you assumed that he didn't stop or that I didn't refuse to carry on :lol:

Oh good! I think that is a very important thing about all forms of sex. If one person is having a terrible time, it must be clear that the activity must stop.

X
If you find it that morbid, then it would be just cruel for any bf to expect you to do it! So just don't do it!

However, understand that for some couples it is an okay, mutually enriching sexual experience. There is still so much stigma about it, that if you say "oh I had anal sex" everyone assumes it was like.. a totally expoloitative relationship. I find that unfair, the relationship I have with my bf is very mutual and loving.

Sometimes there isn't a "like for like" situation to match up. I don't see why things should be though of in that way anyway. You do what you are comfortable with doing, to please your other half if you want to please them. If that's all one-way, resentment arises, but you don't have to be tit-for-tat about everything. To me that doesn't seem healthy.

I know, I don't think it should really be that way, but I was just using one persons argument and saying that if you were going to say like for like, it'd be blowjob for licking not licking for anal, that just doesn't make sense to me lol. But really, I do agree with you, you do what you are comfortable with doing to please the other :smile: I always thought I'd be against anything to do with anal, but I didn't mind fingering (giving and recieved) and it was actually quite enjoyable knowing that he liked it :smile: any more than that though is a no-no :naughty:
Oh good! I think that is a very important thing about all forms of sex. If one person is having a terrible time, it must be clear that the activity must stop.

X

Exactly, it is rape otherwise and I wouldn't hesitate to report it either.

Fair enough XD I just assumed as you made it sound like it was a lengthy process. I don't understand the difference in how women feel about it XD some say it's the worst experience ever, some are indifferent, some love it. I guess it's mostly down to the mental approach of it. I'm one of the indifferent women XD
Fair enough XD I just assumed as you made it sound like it was a lengthy process. I don't understand the difference in how women feel about it XD some say it's the worst experience ever, some are indifferent, some love it. I guess it's mostly down to the mental approach of it. I'm one of the indifferent women XD

Well I would be indifferent if it didn't hurt, the concept of having something up my bum doesn't actually repulse me. What does make me totally against it is knowing that is really hurts.
Original post by Tsukuyomi
Exactly this!!. Once you get a dick up your ass male or female you lose my respect. Peoeple have to know the limits. Seems like some people are willing to try whatever dirty **** there is to try. Also agree that i dont really care what these guys or girls do with their bodies. Everybody has their life to live

I agree also :yep: I don't get why people do it :s-smilie: after all it's where your poo come out :s-smilie:
Original post by Hazular
I've said that I'll do it when my boyfriend allows me to shove a cucumber up his arse.
Fair's fair. I'm not having it up me if he won't.

it's not realllyyy the same though is it
Original post by Tsukuyomi
You either do not get what im trying to say or you pretending not to. You get folks trying out; rimming, anal, ass to mouth, donkey punch, scat, etc. The list goes on and tbh it makes it harder to sort out the freaks (leftovers) from the sane people.

Btw why are girls going anon. This is why i have some form of respect for Antonia87 (or whatever her username is), she doesnt go anon and she has tried everything. She might as well consider working in the adult industry tbh, atleast she would get paid for what she enjoys :lolwut:

I realise exactly what you're trying to say, I just don't think you've quite realised it. You say you respect others choices but then demand that they don't make choices that you disagree with. You seem to think that these things you find distasteful are innately bad and evidence of some kind of moral decay.

Let me put it more clearly, saying 'I respect others' choices but there are limits!' is the same as saying 'I respect others' choices when those choices match up with choices I would make myself.'
Reply 137
I'd say like for like; women should give blowjobs and men should lick, but you can't compare a woman wanting to be licked to a man wanting to have anal sex because anal sex does ****ING hurt (I put ****ing in capitals to really express just how it is). I literally bounced around on my bum swearing every word under the sun..

I think enduring pain for his pleasure is a lot different from enduring a feeling of nothing (i.e. giving oral) for the others pleasure :tongue:

OK I guess I agree with you here, if it hurts, then you shouldn't do it. If it doesn't however...

On the oral sex, I don't think it should be strictly 'give and receive.' I'm not going to dump my girlfriend just because she doesn't want to give me oral. It should be about what you want to do, and what you feel comfortable with. If she wants to give me oral, great, if not, there are other ways to get pleasure. Equally, I'd expect a girl to not place so much importance on oral, and dump me just because I may not want to do it.
Reply 138
I'd try anything once (with some limits of course!) so I'd be pretty disappointed if she wouldn't even try. If she didn't like it, that's fine, but not trying things is meh.
Original post by Hazular
Aside from that, he's really quite nice :redface: And it's not like he forces me into it. He just asks all the time, and when I say no he goes "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" like a child.

Fair enough... I guess!

Original post by KimKallstrom
Marry me.

Haha. Give me a ring and maybe I'll think about it :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending