The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Teh User
Managed to get the deposit paid and I am now doing the silly eIntro thing. Dry, but useful I suppose.

what accom did you get in the end? :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by ohhelloruth
what accom did you get in the end? :smile:

Oxley, happy with it. Also that residence information stuff wasn't useful at all I've decided and the parking permit system didn't seem to realise that cars older than 2001 have different tax bands.
Reply 3322
Original post by RJW193
F block too :smile:

Sickk, I'm F3.16. You?
Reply 3323
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
I registered with the Uni and went through the eintro thing :smile: And printed out all the stuff!

Registered? What? I thought you couldn't register as a new student until 31st, only returning students? Have they changed it?
Original post by FloRaRa
Registered? What? I thought you couldn't register as a new student until 31st, only returning students? Have they changed it?

I'm not sure :s-smilie: it let me register and didnt say anything about returning students and it gave me all my correct modules and information and stuff, i think everyones been saying different days but i know a few people who've registered already! it does say the 31st so maybe some of us have been a bit eager and done it too early haha! :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3325
Original post by ohhelloruth
flat 087! you? :smile:

I am in flat 104, so you will probably be ground floor, and I will probably be top floor I am guessing :smile:. What are you studying anyway? :smile:
Reply 3326
Original post by FloRaRa
Sickk, I'm F3.16. You?

F2.16 :smile: i've just realised when i looked at your profile, i think we're already Facebook friends haha
Reply 3327
Original post by accomoffice
If you go back into the email, you should be able to follow the links and then print it off. Don't worry about the receipt - you don't need to show that.

Soory to bother you, but I was wondering, as a returning student, would I have to send an Essential Information form again this year or would the information I provided last year be alright as nothing has changed?
Reply 3328
Original post by RJW193
F2.16 :smile: i've just realised when i looked at your profile, i think we're already Facebook friends haha

Haha yes I think we are!!
Reply 3329
Original post by oliviaL
Im G1 25 :smile:
and im doing Broadcast Journalism, what about you?

cool i'm sure i'll bump into you there being on the same floor and in the same block haha! :smile:
I'm studying medicine
I've registered too early :frown: why do i get far too excited and just jump into things without even reading! Do you think if i ring up the uni on tuesday they'll just change everything? Ahh :/
Reply 3331
i got bodington but want to be more central....if anyones interested in a swap message me!
Reply 3332
I'm not sure :s-smilie: it let me register and didnt say anything about returning students and it gave me all my correct modules and information and stuff, i think everyones been saying different days but i know a few people who've registered already! it does say the 31st so maybe some of us have been a bit eager and done it too early haha! :s-smilie:

We can all register onto the portal now, so if that is all you have done then thats fine i guess!! I have done that too, but haven't got anything to print out :s
But actually enrolling into the uni you can't do until the 31st. But maybe it is course dependent?
Original post by FloRaRa
We can all register onto the portal now, so if that is all you have done then thats fine i guess!! I have done that too, but haven't got anything to print out :s
But actually enrolling into the uni you can't do until the 31st. But maybe it is course dependent?

Nooo, i actually registered with the uni haha! Oh well i guess i was a bit over excited. I'll ring them after the bank holiday and sort it out i'll doubt it'll be a problem! They might just ask me to do it again! :smile:
Reply 3334
Nooo, i actually registered with the uni haha! Oh well i guess i was a bit over excited. I'll ring them after the bank holiday and sort it out i'll doubt it'll be a problem! They might just ask me to do it again! :smile:

Hahaha! Well I'm sure its fine if they let you do it! What course are you doing?
Original post by FloRaRa
Hahaha! Well I'm sure its fine if they let you do it! What course are you doing?

I think i will have to ring them up cause it wont let me move into accommodation and choose a time cause they think im a 2nd year student haha oops!
Im doing sociology! :smile:
Reply 3336
I think i will have to ring them up cause it wont let me move into accommodation and choose a time cause they think im a 2nd year student haha oops!
Im doing sociology! :smile:

I guess we're in the same boat! I kinda registered and went on everything today haha :colondollar: I didn't get a choice either for Clarence Dock :colonhash:
Reply 3337
Original post by xfonnt
I guess we're in the same boat! I kinda registered and went on everything today haha :colondollar: I didn't get a choice either for Clarence Dock :colonhash:

I got timed out halfway through :colonhash:
Reply 3338
Original post by dmz
I got timed out halfway through :colonhash:

Read faster? :tongue:
Reply 3339
Original post by xfonnt
Read faster? :tongue:

haha i was at work on my phone so just carried on anytime i was free. It's let me started again though

Latest