The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dmz
where are you right now? it's the third link down in the box in the top right once you're signed in

Gemini or anyone who can answer, when you upgrade your gym membership and it says it's £54, is that a one off payment or monthly? confused! It'd be too cheap for a one off and too expensive for monthly, right?

Ah, there, god knows how I missed that...
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hmmm I finished my eIntro but it's not letting me click any of the links, e.g. to put in my parents' email address :mad: This happening to anyone else?
Mine won't let me access eIntro, it keeps telling me a break-in attempt has been detected.
Reply 3363
Original post by (:Becca(:
Ah, there, god knows how I missed that...

quite easy to miss, i actually clicked it by mistake. Honestly, lol
Original post by Bella Occhi
Hmmm I finished my eIntro but it's not letting me click any of the links, e.g. to put in my parents' email address :mad: This h to anyone else?

i didn't attempt that. Sorry
Original post by Bella Occhi
Hmmm I finished my eIntro but it's not letting me click any of the links, e.g. to put in my parents' email address :mad: This happening to anyone else?

I've had the reverse problem. :confused:
Reply 3365
Original post by dmz
where are you right now? it's the third link down in the box in the top right once you're signed in

Gemini or anyone who can answer, when you upgrade your gym membership and it says it's £54, is that a one off payment or monthly? confused! It'd be too cheap for a one off and too expensive for monthly, right?

Free gym membership with accomodation, but only limited times, if you pay £54 you can go weekends and evenings so it's only a one off for the year :smile: xx
Reply 3366
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
Yeaah, we wont be far away :biggrin:! I know cant wait, do you know what you doing for freshers?
Oh that sounds fun/hard haha I'm studying Sociology! :biggrin:

Erm not really haha, I'll just go with the flow when I'm there I guess :tongue: I hope it's more fun than hard ;o lmao but we shall see :biggrin:
Moving into clarence dock on 17th, 1-3pm, am I going to be the last one there?
Reply 3368
GUYSSSSSS!
is this e-intro thing only after you've got accommodation?
and why can i stll not register for electives?!?! heeeelp :frown:
Original post by Deej
GUYSSSSSS!
is this e-intro thing only after you've got accommodation?
and why can i stll not register for electives?!?! heeeelp :frown:

You can log in before the 31st but you can't register yet... and you have to register to be able to select modules. Easy. Just wait a few days :smile:

Scan back through the last few pages and you'll find a log-in for the Leeds E-Portal. just log into that, and on the Homepage there's a little box called "Quicklinks" where you can find the Accommodation E-Intro. Go through that and at the end you can book a move-in time.

I believe you have to have accommodation first, seeing as I have a place at Lupton, and my residence intro kept referencing Lupton :P
Devonshire north lawn F1.14. thats where my girlfriend is, any neighbours for her?
Original post by Pendrive
I am in flat 104, so you will probably be ground floor, and I will probably be top floor I am guessing :smile:. What are you studying anyway? :smile:

i have no idea which flats are ground floor etc, but sounds like 87 would be a low level flat in the block if yours is 104. im studying history and sociology.. :biggrin: what about you? xxx
Reply 3372
Original post by Muffinz
You can log in before the 31st but you can't register yet... and you have to register to be able to select modules. Easy. Just wait a few days :smile:

Scan back through the last few pages and you'll find a log-in for the Leeds E-Portal. just log into that, and on the Homepage there's a little box called "Quicklinks" where you can find the Accommodation E-Intro. Go through that and at the end you can book a move-in time.

I believe you have to have accommodation first, seeing as I have a place at Lupton, and my residence intro kept referencing Lupton :P

hahaha i'm sorry, this is so confusingg. thank you so much! :smile:
yeaah okay, wish they would hurry up with accommodation! thank you for your helpp!!
Reply 3373
Original post by Drunken Duncan
Devonshire north lawn F1.14. thats where my girlfriend is, any neighbours for her?

I'm F3.16, and some one else on here is F2.16 so pretty close by. Only 2 floors above.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Alexandra289
Moving into clarence dock on 17th, 1-3pm, am I going to be the last one there?

I'm moving in then too, and ive been speaking to a few other who are moving in then too! :smile: i think we'll be fine!
Reply 3375
The ePortal looks complicated :redface:
Original post by Xabi17
The ePortal looks complicated :redface:

The ePortal has reminded me of why I hate VLEs so much. I hope we don't have to use it too much.
Reply 3377
Original post by Teh User
The ePortal has reminded me of why I hate VLEs so much. I hope we don't have to use it too much.

Oh we will, everything happens on the portal. You submit essays, receive grades, get your timetables etc. Basically all aspects of uni study happen on there.
Original post by FloRaRa
Oh we will, everything happens on the portal. You submit essays, receive grades, get your timetables etc. Basically all aspects of uni study happen on there.

Sounds like hell.
Reply 3379
Original post by Teh User
Sounds like hell.

Yea, better get practising!

Latest