The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scott129
That too. On paper, we have an awesome O-line. A pro-bowler in Clifton, future pro-bowlers in Bulaga and Sitton (imo) and Wells and Lang are solid as well. Just can't seem to get it going atm.

O-line chemistry is SO undervalued. Some of the best units in the league are the ones who gel, rather than those with pro-bowlers left right and centre...
Have you ever seen and NFL game live? I have it was reeallly good :smile: Other than how you play, I don't know that much about American football but its a pretty cool sport :smile: I support Dallas Cowboys purely because thats where I was. Amazing stadium!
Original post by porkchops
Have you ever seen and NFL game live? I have it was reeallly good :smile: Other than how you play, I don't know that much about American football but its a pretty cool sport :smile: I support Dallas Cowboys purely because thats where I was. Amazing stadium!

I've seen 2: Patriots vs Buccaneers @ Wembley in 09, and Jaguars @ Buccaneers in 10'. I'm seeing Bears @ Buccaneers this year @ Wembley!
Original post by The Patriot
I've seen 2: Patriots vs Buccaneers @ Wembley in 09, and Jaguars @ Buccaneers in 10'. I'm seeing Bears @ Buccaneers this year @ Wembley!

Didn't realised they play in Wembley! I saw Dallas Cowboys vs Denver Broncos a couple of weeks ago at the Cowboys stadium. Was there the cheerleading etc at Wembley?
Original post by porkchops
Didn't realised they play in Wembley! I saw Dallas Cowboys vs Denver Broncos a couple of weeks ago at the Cowboys stadium. Was there the cheerleading etc at Wembley?

Awesome! Cowboys stadium looks so awesome :P

Yes! They fly out the official team cheerleaders with the team :L
That too. On paper, we have an awesome O-line. A pro-bowler in Clifton, future pro-bowlers in Bulaga and Sitton (imo) and Wells and Lang are solid as well. Just can't seem to get it going atm.

O-line chemistry is SO undervalued. Some of the best units in the league are the ones who gel, rather than those with pro-bowlers left right and centre...

I'm not sure if chemistry was the problem. Clifton got dominated 1v1 with Freeney and that set a lot of stuff up for the rush.
O-line chemistry is important but your LT getting ruined 1v1 is going to mess things up all day every day!
Original post by burningnun
I'm not sure if chemistry was the problem. Clifton got dominated 1v1 with Freeney and that set a lot of stuff up for the rush.

Original post by Hedgeman49
O-line chemistry is important but your LT getting ruined 1v1 is going to mess things up all day every day!

I wasn't referring to the Packers and Colts game when talking about chemistry! Freeney was just sick...
Yeah, Freeney dominated Clifton all night. Fortunately, not every team has a Dwight Freeney :lol:

Anyone watching Pats v Lions? Detroit's looking real good.
Anybody see Chargers and Cardinals!??? Man that was some game woo! :biggrin: We came from behind to win 34-31! Rookie Luiget did good too!
Yeah, Freeney dominated Clifton all night. Fortunately, not every team has a Dwight Freeney :lol:

Anyone watching Pats v Lions? Detroit's looking real good.

I just started to like Megan Fox a bit more... :sogood:
So we are drafting today?
Original post by paddy__power
So we are drafting today?

At 10:30 yes, I believe we are...
At 10:30 yes, I believe we are...

How long do we get to decide on each pick?
Original post by paddy__power
How long do we get to decide on each pick?

Not very long... have an idea of who you want with your first five or so picks before we start, then see how things go from there.
Not very long... have an idea of who you want with your first five or so picks before we start, then see how things go from there.

I have a list but it is only of the top few people I want in each position and a couple of others I will take late on. I can just have the points rankings from last season open to help in the later rounds I suppose :smile:
Original post by RabbitCFH
I just started to like Megan Fox a bit more... :sogood:

I know what you mean. I watched it for like 15 minutes last night, completely fixated :sexface:
Not going to lie, the Pats were HORRIBLE last night.

We did nothing right, and Detroit was playing out of their skin.

No excuses. The only plus we have is that Belichick has some material to throw at the players to bring about an improvement. I suppose I would rather get trucked in pre-season than the regular season...
Reply 2338
Not going to lie, the Pats were HORRIBLE last night.

We did nothing right, and Detroit was playing out of their skin.

No excuses. The only plus we have is that Belichick has some material to throw at the players to bring about an improvement. I suppose I would rather get trucked in pre-season than the regular season...

Just think of last years 45 - 3 win over the Jets. That'll make you feel better, after any loss. :wink:
The Paddy Bears are ready :sexface:

Latest