The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The only logical reason I can think of is if you do it like a horse: jump up and down and let it slap against your belly. This is not recommended however since it makes a huge amount and mess and will get you banned from most farms.
Reply 2
Original post by The Lyceum
The only logical reason I can think of is if you do it like a horse: jump up and down and let it slap against your belly. This is not recommended however since it makes a huge amount and mess and will get you banned from most farms.

you seem pretty acquainted with the process
Are you tensing up, holding your breath etc? Sometimes you can do that without even realising and can be holding your tummy muscles tight to the point they can cramp.. Remember as well that at the point of orgasm, your muscles (tummy, legs, pelvic muscles, muscles in your bottom) go through a series of contractions that can ache a bit, moreso if you are already a bit tender (period pain if you're a girl, constipation, pulled muscle, needing the loo). Can also happen if you're masturbating a bit too much as you're effectively tiring the muscles out.

Maybe give it a few days off, try a bit of ibuprofen or a hot water bottle - and if it continues, have a word with the doc.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by daisydaffodil
Are you tensing up, holding your breath etc? Sometimes you can do that without even realising and can be holding your tummy muscles tight to the point they can cramp.. Remember as well that at the point of orgasm, your muscles (tummy, legs, pelvic muscles, muscles in your bottom) go through a series of contractions that can ache a bit, moreso if you are already a bit tender (period pain if you're a girl, constipation, pulled muscle, needing the loo). Can also happen if you're masturbating a bit too much as you're effectively tiring the muscles out.

Maybe give it a few days off, try a bit of ibuprofen or a hot water bottle - and if it continues, have a word with the doc.

the pain doesn't last long btw

also could it be because i don't exercise as much as i should ?? i sit down all day really and my diets really unhealthy ??
Guilt.
Original post by pleasehelpme...
the pain doesn't last long btw

also could it be because i don't exercise as much as i should ?? i sit down all day really and my diets really unhealthy ??

I don't know if that's the sole cause but I don't suppose it helps matters.

I'm in the same boat to be fiar - not that I suffer belly pain with masturbation! - but it's a form of exercise, just like sex itself and it can leave you a bit tender/tired if you're not used to it!

Don't worry too much - just up the exercise, cut down on the rubbish and fuel yourself with fruit, veg and whole grain, and get off your bum and get active.
Original post by TwilightKnight
Guilt.

Guilt from what?
Original post by james-brown28
Guilt from what?

I can't believe your actually asking me that; as if I were making a serious comment.
Original post by daisydaffodil
I don't know if that's the sole cause but I don't suppose it helps matters.

I'm in the same boat to be fiar - not that I suffer belly pain with masturbation! - but it's a form of exercise, just like sex itself and it can leave you a bit tender/tired if you're not used to it!

Don't worry too much - just up the exercise, cut down on the rubbish and fuel yourself with fruit, veg and whole grain, and get off your bum and get active.

thx !!
so there is a gland called prostate if you masturbate more frequently your semen becomes sticky and that causes swollen prostate and it causes pain in stomach and while peeing in penis too
OK soo it doesn't always hurt and when it does hurt it's not unbearable, but it does make it hard to enjoy the session whilst i'm in pain. the pain is usually near the lower part of my stomach.

could it be because i usually masturbate with an empty stomach ?? idk

You're simply doing it too much. Give yourself a break.
well, when you masturbate, there becomes to come discharge, etc. In your vagina, and as you can see. you go pee, and then the egg has begun his journey, finding a sperm, but, if you are under 10, you will not likely get pregnant. But the egg is on his journey, it will last for like 5 days. :smile:
well when you masturbate, and when your done, you go pee naturally, and you will see a discharge, and that means the egg has started its journey. If most likely is your getting pregnant. If your under 10. Your most likely not able to get pregnant , the egg will die eventually. :smile: 5-10 days. Depends how your egg is strong
Reply 14
Original post by Abby loren
well when you masturbate, and when your done, you go pee naturally, and you will see a discharge, and that means the egg has started its journey. If most likely is your getting pregnant. If your under 10. Your most likely not able to get pregnant , the egg will die eventually. :smile: 5-10 days. Depends how your egg is strong

My stomach feels little weak
much science very rightness
Original post by Abby loren
OK soo it doesn't always hurt and when it does hurt it's not unbearable, but it does make it hard to enjoy the session whilst i'm in pain. the pain is usually near the lower part of my stomach.

naaaa you just lactose in toddler ants

ur pregnant
you might be clenching it in without knowing so it hurts after

Latest