Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter Nerd Culture?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NW-CG
D'oh! :rolleyes:
:biggrin:

D'aaaaw! You look after him real good, d'ya hear!

Not really sure if it counts as a 'proper' Chameleon Circuit song, but I found Charlie's "Big Bang 2" song so entertaining to listen to... About 10 times in a row :biggrin:

A dark force to boldly apprehend?

He's still in his little box with its lovely grammatical error. :wink:

It is a CC song! It's on their second album, Still Got Legs! :biggrin:
Also,
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by arob752
I did the 4 hardest ones and got A*A*AA and I'm going. So back in your box.

High five for A-level subject choices! :biggrin:
Original post by pheegee
I love those adipose stress toy things

How can blobs of fat be so cute? :eek:

Edit: lololololol #69 :awesome:
Original post by Contrad!ction.
High five for A-level subject choices! :biggrin:

I was just thinking the exact same thing:five:
Original post by arob752
I was just thinking the exact same thing:five:

Ah you appeared briefly in the A-level results discussion thread :tongue:
Ah you appeared briefly in the A-level results discussion thread :tongue:

With my insane amount of negs for saying I was disappointed they weren't all A*'s was it?
Original post by arob752
With my insane amount of negs for saying I was disappointed they weren't all A*'s was it?

Nah, you asked me how many modules I was doing :tongue:

I want them all to be A*s too :ninja:
Reply 67
Oh yes, because chemistry, maths, further maths and physics are soft. I'm not showing off, just making a point.

...oh yes, and I self taught further maths.

Fantasist
Reply 68
My boyfriend did maths, further maths and physics and was all mopey when he got A*A*A. I was fairly annoyed by that myself to be honest haha.

I would have been happy with all As (7 marks off damnit!) but I had extenuating circumstances so I tried not to be hard on myself

Thats to those saying they wanted all A*s btw.
(edited 12 years ago)
Feeding the troll - don't do it. :wink:
Original post by pheegee
My boyfriend did maths, further maths and physics and was all mopey when he got A*A*A. I was fairly annoyed by that myself to be honest haha.

I would have been happy with all As (7 marks off damnit!) but I had extenuating circumstances so I tried not to be hard on myself

Ah those are the 3 I'm taking to A2 (dropping chem, it clashed with f maths hence self-teaching).

I wouldn't be too annoyed if I got A*A*A as I know the applied modules aren't my strong point. I'm relying on S3/S4 to get me >90 in F Maths as I doubt M2 will :tongue: *makes mental note to ask Mr P for S2 resit*
Original post by Banana_Llama
Feeding the troll - don't do it. :wink:

I prefer to look at it as putting bait on a string, allowing the troll to get close to it and then jerking the string, therefore pulling the food out of the troll's reach :awesome:
Ah those are the 3 I'm taking to A2 (dropping chem, it clashed with f maths hence self-teaching).

I wouldn't be too annoyed if I got A*A*A as I know the applied modules aren't my strong point. I'm relying on S3/S4 to get me >90 in F Maths as I doubt M2 will :tongue: *makes mental note to ask Mr P for S2 resit*

Taking the easy route and skipping FP3 are we? :rolleyes:
Reply 73

Yeah, apparently something went wrong with the coursework or something like that, cos everyone's marks were lower than expected. But you know... excuses excuses :P
Original post by arob752
Taking the easy route and skipping FP3 are we? :rolleyes:

Nope. I'll be teaching myself FP3 once I've got the knowledge I need from C3/C4. I've already done the group theory chapter, but I'm concentrating on S3 at the moment because I can do it all without knowledge from C3/C4.

Although the F Maths course at my 6th form is FP1 M1 S2, M2 D2 FP2 (none of the people in that class are applying for maths AFAIK, other than me)
Original post by arob752
Worthless accolades.

Where do you go btw?

Ah hang on, so if he's looking for London unis, maybe we should all go to London Met?
Original post by pheegee
Yeah, apparently something went wrong with the coursework or something like that, cos everyone's marks were lower than expected. But you know... excuses excuses :P

eww coursework. I've only got one piece of CW to do now, as my physics department decided we should get the first A2 piece of coursework done after the AS summer exams. Big relief to get that done, coursework stresses me out massively.
Original post by arob752
10 Pounds says its the Open University :wink:

UoL. Poor uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending