The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Accommodation at Swansea

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Have any clearing students heard anything yet? I applied a week and a half ago, and was just wondering how long it usually takes to get an offer.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by Dave454
Have any clearing students heard anything yet? I applied a week and a half ago, and was just wondering how long it usually takes to get an offer.

yes i went through clearing, got my offer last friday, took a few days, they say they only send out offers on fridays so if you didn't hear any last friday then you should get an email saying whether you have been offered a place or not tomorrow. have you checked your online application or junk mail because the offers are only available for 7 days so if you did get something last friday and didn't realise then you only have until tomorrow to accept.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 222
Original post by bethalex
yes i went through clearing, got my offer last friday, took a few days, they say they only send out offers on fridays so if you didn't hear any last friday then you should get an email saying whether you have been offered a place or not tomorrow. have you checked your online application or junk mail because the offers are only available for 7 days so if you did get something last friday and didn't realise then you only have until tomorrow to accept.

Ok thanks, that makes sense now. Checked my junk mail and online application just be sure, but there wasn't anything there. I'll give them a ring if I haven't heard anything by tomorrow.
Reply 223
HSV163/05, Mechanical Engineering :smile:
Reply 224

Original post by kt92
HSV163/05, Mechanical Engineering :smile:

Looks like were in the same flat :smile:

HSV163/02
Reply 225
Original post by or1gam1
Looks like were in the same flat :smile:

HSV163/02

Cool! We are officially flatmates! XD
Reply 226

Original post by kt92
Cool! We are officially flatmates! XD

Can't wait to meet you :biggrin:
Reply 227
Original post by or1gam1
Can't wait to meet you :biggrin:

Me too! When are you moving in? XD
Reply 228

Original post by kt92
Me too! When are you moving in? XD

23rd probably if not then 24th How about you?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 229
Original post by or1gam1
23rd probably if not then 24th

I'm moving in on 23rd

Are you big on party? Cos there a moving in party at rehab on the night of 24th I think it cost about £3.50 if we book online now :tongue:
Reply 230

Original post by kt92
I'm moving in on 23rd

Are you big on party? Cos there a moving in party at rehab on the night of 24th I think it cost about £3.50 if we book online now :tongue:

rehab? im not much of a partyer tbh but not totally adverse to it so yeah im interested
Reply 231
Original post by or1gam1
rehab? im not much of a partyer tbh but not totally adverse to it so yeah im interested

XD search swansea moving in party @ rehab on facebook all info is there, I havent book yet but I think the website is on the page and I think it's the early bird ticket (you have to get in by 1030pm) :wink:
Reply 232
grea
Reply 233
Original post by kt92
XD search swansea moving in party @ rehab on facebook all info is there, I havent book yet but I think the website is on the page and I think it's the early bird ticket (you have to get in by 1030pm) :wink:

Great I'll Probably decide when i get there so are you big on parties?
Reply 234
Original post by or1gam1
Great I'll Probably decide when i get there so are you big on parties?

I dnt know but I dnt mind so loud music now and again and just have fun but I dnt drink, and it every week is a big no no for me lol that's why i'm not getting the freshers wrist band :tongue:
Reply 235
Yes i'm kinda the same i do drink but never heavily and theres no way im going out every week
Reply 236
Original post by or1gam1
Yes i'm kinda the same i do drink but never heavily and theres no way im going out every week

XD so what are you studying?
Reply 237

Original post by kt92
XD so what are you studying?

Physics with a foundation year, and you doing Mechanical engineering?
Reply 238
Original post by or1gam1
Physics with a foundation year, and you doing Mechanical engineering?

yep, have you done the induction thing after you accepted ur accommodation offer?
Anyone in flat 50? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest