The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Just watched the Vitamin D episode. Forgot how funny Finn/Rachel were when drugged... :laugh:

"And if there's two things America needs right now that is sunshine and optimism. Also, angels."
Found an episode description for the first ep of Season 3. Not sure of its validity, but I thought I'd share anyways..

Spoiler

Reply 8202
Pretty much what I was expecting, really.
Sounds like more of the same. :sad:
Typical :colonhash:

Also, 19 days to go :woo:
Also, have you guys seen the promo's/behind the scenes for the new seasons?

Spoiler

Spoiler

The promos are amazing. Also guys have you seen this website:
http://fashionofglee.com/

its incredible. they have almost everything!
Original post by PrettyRainbows
Found an episode description for the first ep of Season 3. Not sure of its validity, but I thought I'd share anyways..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by cpdavis
Typical :colonhash:

Also, 19 days to go :woo:

Oi! I didn't know you watched Glee! :tongue:
Reply 8209
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Nyah, that's a bit harsh, it's not completely like the first series, but it does sound like we'll end up having a very similar character development.
Oi! I didn't know you watched Glee! :tongue:

I've been a Glee fan since day one :biggrin: Sadly most of my friends don't approve :sad:
I just want me some Klaine (and Britanna). I don't care about Finchel and Wemma. Ok, I admit, Wemma are kind of adorable but that's all Emma!
Reply 8212
I want a relationship to develop healthfully and Klaine, despite it's lack of any physical intimacy really, seems to be the best bet for that.
Original post by Hylean
Nyah, that's a bit harsh, it's not completely like the first series, but it does sound like we'll end up having a very similar character development.

Didn't say it was necessarily a bad thing! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I can't judge until I've seen it but I'm just not as excited as I thought I'd be, especially after the finale.
Reply 8214
Didn't say it was necessarily a bad thing! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I can't judge until I've seen it but I'm just not as excited as I thought I'd be, especially after the finale.

Yeah well, the entire second series was just a slightly different version of the first series, so they seem to be a one trick pony.
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean
I want a relationship to develop healthfully and Klaine, despite it's lack of any physical intimacy really, seems to be the best bet for that.

I wouldn't bet on it. Kurt can't be a baby penguin forever :p:
I mean even going by canon the only virgins left in glee club are Rachel, Kurt and Mercedes (i'm presuming Tina's "rumours about Asian men 100% not true" means something there)
Reply 8216
I will not click on any spoilers... No.... I shall not...

I am not going to be tempted...
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I will not click on any spoilers... No.... I shall not...

I am not going to be tempted...

don't do it!!!!
Reply 8218
Original post by museobsessed
don't do it!!!!

I won't! I shall stay strong!

You'll stay strong with me as well? :puppyeyes:

I am a bit sad that I'm not going to be able to livestream it but I'll watch it in the evening of the 21st.... :frown:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I won't! I shall stay strong!

You'll stay strong with me as well? :puppyeyes:

I am a bit sad that I'm not going to be able to livestream it but I'll watch it in the evening of the 21st.... :frown:

I'm staying strong. I've managed to stay away from all plot spoilers, but i've had most of the outfits spoilt! which is ok, outfits don't mean much. *stays strong together* yeh i'll be watching on the 21st as well
btw, check your facebook :p:

Quick Reply

Latest