rep worthy :smile:

I try :ahee:
Reply 3622
Original post by Bella Occhi
I try :ahee:

haha what have you been warned for?
Original post by dmz
haha what have you been warned for?

Apparently the link to my eBay account in my sig counted as advertising :rolleyes:
Reply 3624
Apparently the link to my eBay account in my sig counted as advertising :rolleyes:

Did you sell anything?

I don't have this link :frown:
Original post by dmz
Did you sell anything?

No, so the warning points just add insult to injury :cry:

Original post by xx_emmarr_xx
I don't have this link :frown:

Umm... I just looked around for it on my Portal and can't find it anywhere. Perhaps someone else on this thread will have the answer, failing that you should email them!
Has anybody still not received an accommodation offer yet? I called last week and the accommodation office confirmed I'm on their system but it's horrible not knowing where I'll be living! But I don't want to call again because I know they're so busy :frown:
Reply 3628
Original post by Darzee123
Has anybody still not received an accommodation offer yet? I called last week and the accommodation office confirmed I'm on their system but it's horrible not knowing where I'll be living! But I don't want to call again because I know they're so busy :frown:

I haven't! :frown:
But apparently it should be sorted out by tommorow though, if you applied by July 1st. :smile:
Reply 3629
Original post by Darzee123

I know but i have not got an email yet, just go onto Leeds portal and do the accommodation introduction survey/link and at the eld it will tell you where you are allocated :biggrin:
Reply 3630
Original post by Pendrive
I know but i have not got an email yet, just go onto Leeds portal and do the accommodation introduction survey/link and at the eld it will tell you where you are allocated :biggrin:

I don't know about Darzee, but I still don't have that link. Sad times! D:
Original post by Pendrive

How did you get onto the portal? Did it work first time?

Because ive been trying loads of times and every time a message comes up saying 'incorrect password/ username' login failed
has this happened to anyone else. its so annoying cos i want to get it sorted.
im using the ISS username and password i got from following the link in the email, so dont see what im doing wrong
Original post by RJW193

Original post by RJW193
hey was it you who was looking at applying to Dev? did you get it? :smile:

Thought about it but I was way lazy and went for on campus :smile: Got ellerslie, where about's are you?
Reply 3633
How many of us here got in through clearing? The accommodation office said I should find out where I'm living by the 9th. Hopefully I'm somewhere decent and more importantly somewhere I can afford! :s-smilie:
Original post by starryeyed2

Because ive been trying loads of times and every time a message comes up saying 'incorrect password/ username' login failed
im using the ISS username and password i got from following the link in the email, so dont see what im doing wrong

Try using internet explorer. I had this same problem using google chrome but logging in with IE seemed to solve the problem for whatever reason. Strangely enough i can now log in with chrome too.
Reply 3635
Original post by starryeyed2

I've been having the same problem. Just rung the accommodation office and they said that not everyone can log onto the portal yet, and even though it was meant to go live on the 27th it's still not working for everyone. They told me just to keep trying, and if I still haven't managed to log on by the 9th then to ring them back.

I'm still worried though, it seems to have worked for near enough everyone else lol!
Reply 3636
Original post by gina.x
I've been having the same problem. Just rung the accommodation office and they said that not everyone can log onto the portal yet, and even though it was meant to go live on the 27th it's still not working for everyone. They told me just to keep trying, and if I still haven't managed to log on by the 9th then to ring them back.

I'm still worried though, it seems to have worked for near enough everyone else lol!

Go through getting your ISS username and password again
I called the accommodation office and they said I'm one or 600 people who still haven't been allocated a place, but they're doing a big batch tonight and working over the weekend.
Do we get two welcome packs?

I got one from Leeds which is all generic but am I getting one from the faculty school as well?
Reply 3639
Original post by Chunkeymonkey
Do we get two welcome packs?

I got one from Leeds which is all generic but am I getting one from the faculty school as well?

I think I only got one last year, which was a department welcome pack with some info about other stuff like Freshers activities.

Latest