The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8220
Original post by museobsessed
I'm staying strong. I've managed to stay away from all plot spoilers, but i've had most of the outfits spoilt! which is ok, outfits don't mean much. *stays strong together* yeh i'll be watching on the 21st as well

YAY! :biggrin:

btw, check your facebook :p:

Have I ever told you how much I love you? :biggrin:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

Have I ever told you how much I love you? :biggrin:

not nearly enough :p:
I wouldn't bet on it. Kurt can't be a baby penguin forever :p:
I mean even going by canon the only virgins left in glee club are Rachel, Kurt and Mercedes (i'm presuming Tina's "rumours about Asian men 100% not true" means something there)

I bet Rachel and Finn will have a whole virginity storyline (obviously about Rachel's :tongue:)

seriously so excited for season 3 now akgbhjakngfnsd!!
Reply 8223
not nearly enough :p:

:pierre:

Right, next time we meet up prepare to be showered in love... :colone:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
:pierre:

Right, next time we meet up prepare to be showered in love... :colone:

omg! is this going to be of the non baby penguin kind? :teeth: :fan: haha :biggrin:: :hug:

Original post by ktlaurenroe
I bet Rachel and Finn will have a whole virginity storyline (obviously about Rachel's :tongue:)

seriously so excited for season 3 now akgbhjakngfnsd!!

yeh I think if Rachel and Finn stay together this series (which I hope, theres been enough drama) it will end up happening. Prom night anybody?
omg! is this going to be of the non baby penguin kind? :teeth: :fan: haha :biggrin:: :hug:

yeh I think if Rachel and Finn stay together this series (which I hope, theres been enough drama) it will end up happening. Prom night anybody?

They best stay together or I'm gonna be mad. :colonhash:

but yeah - last year of high school too, seems like a tradition Rachel would want to follow :biggrin:

but yeah - last year of high school too, seems like a tradition Rachel would want to follow :biggrin:

yeh I agree, seems like her. I loled when Finn was like "you're really not going to have sex until you're 25?!"
Reply 8227

If they break up, and not for a good reason, I'll stop watching the show.
Original post by Hylean
If they break up, and not for a good reason, I'll stop watching the show.

or if one of them cheats again. :facepalm: just no.
I'll still keep watching (gotta have my Klaine :biggrin::smile: but I will be pissed off. I'll also be pissed off if they transfer Blaine to McKinley with no real reason other than to be with Kurt, thats not a good enough reason!
I'll still keep watching (gotta have my Klaine :biggrin::smile: but I will be pissed off. I'll also be pissed off if they transfer Blaine to McKinley with no real reason other than to be with Kurt, thats not a good enough reason!

same! I heard a few spoilers that Blaine would transfer to McKinley, but what plausible reason is there for him to move, really? Other than Kurt, and that's hardly realistic... although I suppose this is Glee we're talking about. :tongue:

also, I can't wait to see Quinn's whole emo/punky thing. Even though I hate her and she gets on my nerves all the time. It looks amusing :laugh:
Reply 8231
same! I heard a few spoilers that Blaine would transfer to McKinley, but what plausible reason is there for him to move, really? Other than Kurt, and that's hardly realistic... although I suppose this is Glee we're talking about. :tongue:

also, I can't wait to see Quinn's whole emo/punky thing. Even though I hate her and she gets on my nerves all the time. It looks amusing :laugh:

Maybe he realises the Warblers will never do well.

Blatantly though it's going to be for Kurt and that's going to be so crap.

I also hope that they don't make Quinn's alternative friends "bad guys" or "miscreants", because that won't be frigging stereotyping at all. :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hylean
Maybe he realises the Warblers will never do well.

Blatantly though it's going to be for Kurt and that's going to be so crap.

I'm not the biggest fan of Kurt really anyway so that will only annoy me -_-
Yet another promo (I know the regulars on here will probably have seen it, but just for any lurkers out there :tongue:)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Good job I watch it online with the USA cos I don't have sky at uni!
Very, very new fan here. Does anyone know when it starts for UK people? I vowed I'd start watching Glee this autumn. Post-discovery-of-Artie life compels me to! :love:
Reply 8236
I just intend on downloading it the day after, to be honest. I'm not that fussed about seeing it on the day.
For some reason...I'm just not that excited. :dontknow:
Reply 8238
Original post by Doughnuts!!
For some reason...I'm just not that excited. :dontknow:

Be excited about Castle instead. :yes:
Quinn looks so bad as a punk. :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest