UWE Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Anyone living at the hollies, flat 201? x
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 341
Anyone in Waverley? Or used to be in Waverley?
Would love some information on it as ive heard like none!
Reply 342
Original post by ab4zz
I got a conditional offer in biomedical sciences course .
anyone here applied for the same course

Hi
Im doing Biomed at UWE!
You living in Halls ?
Reply 343
Original post by f4h4d_0789
I have applied for Bsc Biomedical Science at UWE, but I have not decided yet. I also have offer at Oxford Brookes University. Tough Decsion!

Hey
Which one did you go for in the end ?!
I had the same choice, Brookes or UWE but chose UWE.
Reply 344
Original post by purplebrainz
female sciences student wanted for beautiful accom 2 min walk from frenchay campus

Hi there: Looking for 1 non smoking female, to share house, will have their own double room. Living with 2 biomedical science first year girls, peaceful area, must be easy going, tidy and respect the house as we''re all sharing it! shared living room, and kitchen (incl dishwasher, washing machine, fridge etc), some furnishings but you''ll need a bed. We''re both young, happy, enjoy having a good time and outgoing but meaning no disrepect - if you like going out and throwing up afterwards, bringing different guys back every other night, and are at uni to go clubbing, please dont apply! £400 pcm including bills (electric, gas, water, rates, wifi) 6 week deposit and one month in advance to secure. No time wasters please. Available from 17th Sept (weekend before freshers)

email [email protected]

thank youu :smile: x

Hi!
I wish i had seen this a week ago when you posted! Just a note to say though i have accom i am also doing Biomed! =]
Original post by AlexandraJamesBott

Original post by AlexandraJamesBott
Hey, I'm also doing the joint honours childhood studies and education same as you :smile: what accommodation are you staying in? :smile:
Add me on Facebook if you like 'Alexandra James-Bott' :smile: xx

Hey :smile: I'm doing the joint course yeah :biggrin: I've added you Alexandra, but add me "cody megan 17" You'll find me under "Amelia Reid" .. urrm I'm blonde and my profile pictures me and a dark haired girl? aaha don't know how else to explain :P
Original post by Catterz
Hi!
I wish i had seen this a week ago when you posted! Just a note to say though i have accom i am also doing Biomed! =]

heyy :d yay.. biomed!!

where are you staying? woo

rach x
Reply 347
Original post by purplebrainz
heyy :d yay.. biomed!!

where are you staying? woo

rach x

Yh i know !
Im living in Phoenix Court, next to Market Gate halls in Town.
Do you know how/when we find out our timetables?
Claire x
Reply 348
Original post by CodyMegan17
Oh yeh, that one where you have to activate your UWE account, then register online?.. I tried to register online todaybut it wouldn't let me complete it, I rang them for ages but the lines were really busy so sent them an email instead and had no reply as of yet. Have you completed yours? xx

soz for the lateness , yea i did mine couple of days ago now , hows ur prep goin? gettin reeeal excited now hehe :smile: xx
Original post by Catterz
Yh i know !
Im living in Phoenix Court, next to Market Gate halls in Town.
Do you know how/when we find out our timetables?
Claire x

ooh i dont know - good question!

add my facebook: Rachael Hailey Shine

xxx
Reply 350
Original post by Fresher011

Original post by Fresher011
Anyone living at the hollies, flat 201? x

I'm gonna be at the hollies! I'm in flat 2.3 though so might be round the corner from you :P
Original post by weetos06

Original post by weetos06
Anyone in Waverley? Or used to be in Waverley?
Would love some information on it as ive heard like none!

appernly it was really nasty but they've done it all up this year :smile:
im in waverley flat 501 which flat are you?
Original post by AmeliaLily (:
Hey :smile: I'm doing the joint course yeah :biggrin: I've added you Alexandra, but add me "cody megan 17" You'll find me under "Amelia Reid" .. urrm I'm blonde and my profile pictures me and a dark haired girl? aaha don't know how else to explain :P

Hey :smile: Glad I've found some people doing the same course as me now lol. Which accommodation are you staying in? I have added you on facebook :smile:
Original post by helenalmighty
yeah there's like 6 we have to get for the course - if you go on the UWE website and then to Early childhood - its on the 'entry' tab under joining instructions :biggrin:
It also says where to be on induction week and stuff :smile:

http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/ssh/education/newstudentswelcome/bahonsedstudiesandecs.aspx

Hope that helps x

Thankyouu!! I have got them now :smile: x
Reply 354
Hi all...I am an international student but settled in bristol and have applied to intl. Human Resource manegement.is there anyone else who have applied for the same?:smile:
Reply 355
I'm applying for Film Making and Creative Media :smile:
Reply 356
Heyy guys,

really not sure about the ucas tarriff system for UWE really wanna come here ndd study English BA...320 points can this be made out of 3 A levels and an AS or solely out of 3 A levels????!?!
ive done my A levels and i got 320 which was ABB at A2
Original post by m2dab
I'm gonna be at Marketgate and st matts :biggrin:

Anyone else in marketgate 102 or doing philosophy??

I'm in 102! :biggrin:

Quick Reply