North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University Freshers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Aust1n
When do your courses start? You should all stop panicking and call them on Tuesday, they will be here soon.
They've also moved a couple of addmissions offices to one site which may have caused the delay.
Because of this move, you could always try tomorrow because they may be working overtime to make sure everybody gets sorted; it's always better to try than sit around waiting.

Was just checking if others were in a similar situation. And it says on UCAS my course starts in September 1st. N will phone them tomorrow to see what they say.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by shafiul8
Ahh i still haven't heard from BCU!
UCAS confirmed my place but i ain't even had a confirmation letter from BCU

Everyone else got their letters???

I'm planning to do Accountancy bdw

Mine came only on saturday so yours might be coming soon.
Reply 82
Original post by Faisal_R
Mine came only on saturday so yours might be coming soon.

Thanks for letting me know! Thort i was the only one who was waiting. Will be looking out for the post :happy2:
Reply 83
Original post by shafiul8
Was just checking if others were in a similar situation. And it says on UCAS my course starts in September 1st. N will phone them tomorrow to see what they say.

The majority of UCAS courses say the 1st of any month for administrative reasons.
Reply 84
Original post by Pixie11
I'm studying fashion retail management and staying at curzon gateway! Move in on the 17th, can't wait for freshers!!

Oh cool, I'm staying at Curzon too! I'm studying Fashion Design. What block you staying at?
Reply 85
Original post by Pixie11
I'm studying fashion retail management and staying at curzon gateway! Move in on the 17th, can't wait for freshers!!

hey

what flat are you staying at Curzon? I am 106
Reply 86
Have no idea what block it is but im in flat 104. Plus has any one else had trouble logging onto student union website?
I don't even think we have logins yet have we?
Reply 88
I will be living at home so how can I enjoy the night outs and I don't want to be coming home drunk.
How much are you lot budgeting for freshers? Also, anyone had their log ins yet for freshers events?
Reply 90
Original post by RosieK
Oh cool, I'm staying at Curzon too! I'm studying Fashion Design. What block you staying at?

Im studying Fashion Design too and also staying in Curzon :smile:
Reply 91
I haven't even got a login username or password? Which means I can't buy the freshers wristband or freshers tickets, pretty frustrating! :P
Noone has as far as I know.
Reply 93
Less than a week to go now. Has anyone had their pre-enrolment email or login details yet?
Reply 94
Anyone have a clue about log-ins for freshers? I have my student ID but no password? Starting to panic that we move in soon and ive been told nothing about my first day at city south on the 19th! xx
hi every1
dou know if there are any types of rooms available anywhere my friend is in desperate need of accommodation in Birmingham she starts BCU on Friday. please let me know thankss
Try googling Hamcam? I think they might.

And nope, still nothing about logins.. seems like noones gonna get wristbands for freshers at this rate :frown:
Original post by Bandelera
Less than a week to go now. Has anyone had their pre-enrolment email or login details yet?

I was waiting for mine and it come out today. But thats or students who have already enrolled. If you're first year im not sure. Mine came about 2-3 prior freshers week
Reply 98
I got an email from BCU containing the login details last week. So keep an eye on your emails.
I have been! I have nothing still though. Anyone emailed their faculty about it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending