The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Doughnuts!!
Next ep doesn't look that great, IMO.

How can you say that? Hitting robots with paintings. Plus the title is enough to make it awesome.
Reply 6481
i liked the music throughtout this ep...tyhought it would be more scary and complex...bit too simple!
This episode seemed like "Fear her" to much which was a terribad episode to begin with.
Reply 6483
I loveds the use of lighting in this episode. Made it much more scary for me. It ended a bit too abruptly though.
Reply 6484
Original post by ??????????????????

This episode seemed like "Fear her" to much which was a terribad episode to begin with.

Was that RTDs 'Monster in the wardrobe'? God hat was ****ing terrible! Which this also was.
How can you say that? Hitting robots with paintings. Plus the title is enough to make it awesome.

Meh, it looks like filler.

What's the title?
Original post by Mess.
Was that RTDs 'Monster in the wardrobe'? God hat was ****ing terrible! Which this also was.

It was the one with the Olympic Torch. How cringe worth :colondollar: She drew things on paper which became real and her dad was in the closet screaming "CHLOE, I'M COMING TO GET YOU". #1 Dad.
Does anyone remember the

Spoiler

Is that actually going to appear? :confused:
Reply 6488

It was the one with the Olympic Torch. How cringe worth :colondollar: She drew things on paper which became real and her dad was in the closet screaming "CHLOE, I'M COMING TO GET YOU". #1 Dad.

Such a great dad :coma:

And yes, that episode was horrendous. It needs to be putting in a box along with this one and burn't. And then crushed :colonhash:
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Meh, it looks like filler.

What's the title?

I doubt anything is really filler. Just doesn't seem like it has a point then will have one at the end. Like Curse of the Black spot seemed pointless but I think that the whole water=portal thing will come up to explain the Astronaut coming out of the sea.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Pandora.
Does anyone remember the

Spoiler

Is that actually going to appear? :confused:

People thought it was going to happen this episode - so I guess it's not happening until 12/13 :|
Well I liked this episode.

Just to be different... :smile:
Original post by LastLordofTime
People thought it was going to happen this episode - so I guess it's not happening until 12/13 :|

Spoiler

Original post by LastLordofTime

I swear the finale hadn't even been filmed when that trailer was released. You never know I guess...
I liked the reference to Rory's repeated deaths.
Original post by Mess.
Such a great dad :coma:

And yes, that episode was horrendous. It needs to be putting in a box along with this one and burn't. And then crushed :colonhash:

What other episodes deserve to be burnt. I think we should put this episode in a cupboard not a box. I'm a fan of irony.
Reply 6497

What other episodes deserve to be burnt. I think we should put this episode in a cupboard not a box. I'm a fan of irony.

The Peter Kay one!!!!! That needs to be thrown in to the Time War and suffere never ending death for eternity. Horrible. It also needs to poked. Forcefully.
Reply 6498
It was like they blew all the money on the previous episode so they just filmed this one in a council estate.
Other than the reference to Rory constantly dying, and the whole notion that if you think your neighbour's a witch and treat your cupboard like an evil Narnia then the Doctor will come and visit your room, that episode was so damn dull. Hardly any funny lines, monsters weren't scary, so I spent the rest of the episode counting up the number of Dr Who episodes with children in, then working out how many of those were written by Moffat. Answer, a s***load.

Latest

Trending

Trending