The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

just wondering if anyone will be in norton court?..... my room is 195

Also, does anyone know how much it costs to join the gym or a football club etc?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 3241
Ah, forgot to ask, when do we pay for our internet thing?
Original post by Raguman
Ah, forgot to ask, when do we pay for our internet thing?

Yes we do :/ But I don't know when and How :P
Original post by astonvillaboy
don't you mean £33 with the NUS extra card ?

No the wristband is £33 without a NUS Extra Included. £42.50 with it included.

Wristbands
Reply 3245
Two of my friends are planning to come down on freshers week on the Tuesday, will they be able to get into the clubs with me or do they have to have NTU ID?
Original post by MeganT_
Two of my friends are planning to come down on freshers week on the Tuesday, will they be able to get into the clubs with me or do they have to have NTU ID?

They'll need a card for the SU events, but not the big club nights :smile:
Reply 3247
Original post by MeganT_

No not during freshers week. They will need a freshers wristband which you can only get if your a ntu fresher. Get them to come down after freshers..
Reply 3248
My induction timetable came in the post today, excited more now!!! :biggrin:
Original post by jimbles

Original post by jimbles
My induction timetable came in the post today, excited more now!!! :biggrin:

same mine came through 2 days ago :biggrin: , only bad thing is i have things on at 10:30 in the morning to do with my induction which means i can't drink too much the night before :s-smilie:
Original post by astonvillaboy
same mine came through 2 days ago :biggrin: , only bad thing is i have things on at 10:30 in the morning to do with my induction which means i can't drink too much the night before :s-smilie:

On the tuesday, I have stuff to do from 9.30am till 5pm and 9am till 4.30pm on the wednesday.. that's not stopping me from getting completely hammered the nights before!
Just to let you know I heard from the SU president your Welcome Packs should be with you within a fortnight :smile:

EDIT: It's also expected by most lecturers that you will be hanging during Freshers Week!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3252
so the lecturers are expecting us to turn up to induction sessions dying/dead/still drunk? lol
Original post by jimbles
so the lecturers are expecting us to turn up to induction sessions dying/dead/still drunk? lol

that's how most of my college tutors met me, why change tradition loool. they probably expect students to be a bit ****ed out during freshers tbh haha.
(edited 12 years ago)
is it compulsory to attend each induction? what happens if you miss a day due to being "too hungover"
Reply 3255
Original post by chickensoup
that's how most of my college tutors met my, why change tradition loool. they probably expect students to be a bit ****ed out during freshers tbh haha.

haha good point! I think they'll be happy we just made it to inductions lmao!! :biggrin:

I'm pretty much all sorted now, just gotta play the waiting game! lol
i have a safety talk on one of the days in the morning, think it would be best if i wasn't smashed out my head turning up to that one ... :biggrin:
Original post by francistheswole
is it compulsory to attend each induction? what happens if you miss a day due to being "too hungover"

from reading the induction material you should be able to tell which are the most compulsary ones to attend, some of them are more optional but you should have a fair idea of this after the first day. and even if your hungover go anyway as you could miss something important
anyone else doing physics here ??
does anybody know what equipment sandby comes with?

does it have an iron/ironing board etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending