University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1540
Original post by paddy
What are their names?

MSIN3017 is Corporative Financial Strategy and COMP6006 is Financial Computing :P
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1541
Original post by Kenzou
MSIN3017 is Corporative Financial Strategy and COMP6006 is Financial Computing :P

Oh, yeah no way in hell I'd have chosen either of those courses, sorry!

I know people who did the second because it's mostly coursework but I don't know what it's like other than that.
Reply 1542
Original post by paddy
Oh, yeah no way in hell I'd have chosen either of those courses, sorry!

I know people who did the second because it's mostly coursework but I don't know what it's like other than that.

LOL :P i heard Financial Computing was pretty easy, then a lot told me it was tough, just the coursework part is ok so it's out of my mind.

management might be good though, despite the fact i hate reading lol

thanks btw!
Original post by paddy
Everyone ok post-riots? I didn't get caught up in it where I am but I heard Camden was hit.

I remember when I (the Londoner) was telling you, (the person that isn't from London) that London isn't a safe city and you were arguing vehemently with me. I was just wondering if you still hold the same opinion?
Reply 1544
Original post by i_hate_teeth
I remember when I (the Londoner) was telling you, (the person that isn't from London) that London isn't a safe city and you were arguing vehemently with me. I was just wondering if you still hold the same opinion?

Wapping was exceedingly safe actually, not even a whiff of disturbance here actually :h: And of course, large scale riots regularly happen all over London (and nowhere else) :holmes:

Yeah, you're still wrong :h:
Does anyone do Spanish at UCL here? :] I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I really need some help and to ask a few questions!
Please PM me if you can possibly help :]
Original post by Jasonwarrior
Does anyone do Spanish at UCL here? :] I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I really need some help and to ask a few questions!
Please PM me if you can possibly help :]

Yes, are you currently at UCL?
Original post by rockrunride
Yes, are you currently at UCL?

No, I just finished my As Levels. But I really want to go to UCL so bad!:adore::adore:

I'm sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place, as you may have noticed.. I am new here :}

I just need to know what people got in with so I can count myself in as a possible candidate for the university or not.

Thank you :_)
Original post by Jasonwarrior
No, I just finished my As Levels. But I really want to go to UCL so bad!:adore::adore:

I'm sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place, as you may have noticed.. I am new here :}

I just need to know what people got in with so I can count myself in as a possible candidate for the university or not.

Thank you :_)

I advise you use the question thread next time round (you can't miss it), but I got an offer of AAB for French and Spanish and actually got AAA. This was in 2008 though.
Reply 1549
Anyone doing Computer Science? :redface:
Original post by mikalo
Anyone doing Computer Science? :redface:

Refer yourself to post 1553 and answer the question :wink:
Reply 1551
Original post by rockrunride
Refer yourself to post 1553 and answer the question :wink:

Just face it, no one here has basic reading/searching skills. :sigh:
Reply 1552
how do i go about trying for the university challenge team?:ninja:
Reply 1553
Original post by PJ991

I also want to know this!
Reply 1554
Original post by PJ991

I'm guessing there'll be something similar to this

http://uclu.org/student-union/2009/10/university-challenge-2010.php
I thought I'd just sub this thread seeing as I'll be a student in 3 weeks :biggrin:
Do we as returning students have to re-enroll? I'm going in my second year and havent heard anything from my department regarding this (apart from the 2 tests we have on the first week back!)

Thanks.
Reply 1557
Original post by diracdeltafunc
Do we as returning students have to re-enroll? I'm going in my second year and havent heard anything from my department regarding this (apart from the 2 tests we have on the first week back!)

Thanks.

There's an option on Portico at the top left after you've logged in.

Doesn't work for me though.
Original post by PJ991
There's an option on Portico at the top left after you've logged in.

Doesn't work for me though.

Wooooooorks!! This thing last year was such a paaain lool! I remember standing in endless ques, still thinking in the back of my head, "are they still gonna reject me" hahaha!

Thanks a lot mate! What course do u do jus outa interest?
Original post by diracdeltafunc
Wooooooorks!! This thing last year was such a paaain lool! I remember standing in endless ques, still thinking in the back of my head, "are they still gonna reject me" hahaha!

Thanks a lot mate! What course do u do jus outa interest?

In my first year, when I was waiting to enrol, there was this woman trying to convince one of the people behind the desks that she had received an offer, but she "couldn't find it" LOL...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending