The Student Room Group

Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MoTheMedic
Taken in Peru, with a very basic amateur camera but I love the white statue and I like taking photos of people running.

I love that second one :lol: :biggrin:
Ones i like the most at the moment

Some gorgeous photos in here i must say :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Sunset over the Nile on holiday in Egypt, taken from the Winter Palace. :smile:
Original post by ALHammond

Aaaaah! I love photo that are full up with patterns :biggrin:

I tried to rep you but it said rep other before repping you...I don't think I've ever repped you before! :rolleyes:
I took a load of these types of pictures,,,so hard to pick just one! I'm surprised any of them came out as good as they did! I could not see her in the view finder (which is always the case, damn black fur!). I was so happy when most of the were in focus! :biggrin:

"Kill the pen" game is always fun! by Sarah Jane 1986, on Flickr
This is the Mer de Glace in the French Alps, I usually suck at taking photos but i do love this one :')
Original post by Unununium
This is the Mer de Glace in the French Alps, I usually suck at taking photos but i do love this one :')

That's cool. The teeny tiny person in it gives me the impression of how massive that place is :biggrin:
Original post by The Procrastinator
That's cool. The teeny tiny person in it gives me the impression of how massive that place is :biggrin:

ha yeah we had been walking in the baking sun for 5 hours accross Mont Blanc and we were all shattered and we were walking uphill for ages - and when we got to the top - this is what we saw - it was unbelievable :smile:

The bits that look kinda like train tracks are crevices hundreds of metres deep!
Original post by Unununium
ha yeah we had been walking in the baking sun for 5 hours accross Mont Blanc and we were all shattered and we were walking uphill for ages - and when we got to the top - this is what we saw - it was unbelievable :smile:

The bits that look kinda like train tracks are crevices hundreds of metres deep!

Sounds amazing and wroth the 5 hour trek! :biggrin:
Sounds amazing and wroth the 5 hour trek! :biggrin:

it certainly was! :smile: i could have stayed up there forever! it was amazing :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2852
I like a few of mine but I suppose this is my favourite...

EDIT: Oops. Just realise the colours are screwed up on this version. It'll have to do, the right version is on my computer at home!

(edited 12 years ago)

kitty by refrigerate, on Flickr
I'm no expert, but I like this one :tongue:

I tried levitation for the first time the other day, some c&c would be much apreciated. My flickr is in my sig if you want more :wink:

Aaaaah! I love photo that are full up with patterns :biggrin:

I tried to rep you but it said rep other before repping you...I don't think I've ever repped you before! :rolleyes:

Lol that's strange. Thanks anyway :smile:
Original post by ALHammond
Lol that's strange. Thanks anyway :smile:

I gave you personal rep...that seems to work, oddly! :biggrin:
Reply 2858
Original post by ed_jnr

Wow, I love that! The colours are amazing :redface: Great job :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending