The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ezekiel Wigglesworth.

Wigglesworth.

WIGGLESWORTH.
Night Terrors reminded me so much of the RTD era. Horrible to watch.

It's just not what I expect from the BBCs flagship show, you'd think they would have higher quality writing/storytelling, even if it involved a scared ****less kid.

With that in mind, I agree so much with Charlie Brooker. It was painful to see David Tennant handed such terrible episodes. Thankfully things have improved with Matt, but we still get the occasional flop. :facepalm2:

I actually really enjoyed that episode. Helped due to the writing by Gatiss probably. It was nice to watch a simple episode of Doctor Who not bogged down in Moffat's continuity.

Also, the teaser seemed incredibly short to me. Is everything in that episode a spoiler?
Nursery rhyme in full. Not spoilering because mostly everyone has heard it.

Spoiler

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
iPlayer is your friend. Why're you missing it?

I just watched it...don't want to sleep tonight!

Was out at a meet!
Last episode was rubbish... the acting was unreal... new low.
Original post by Mr.Messy
Nursery rhyme in full. Not spoilering because mostly everyone has heard it.

Spoiler

Not the best put together, with the background you can't hear parts of it :frown:

Original post by Colonel.
I actually really enjoyed that episode. Helped due to the writing by Gatiss probably. It was nice to watch a simple episode of Doctor Who not bogged down in Moffat's continuity.

Also, the teaser seemed incredibly short to me. Is everything in that episode a spoiler?

I'm not the only one then!

I think I prefered it to LKH and seeing them both again. River and her importance is starting to grate me. Seems like we will have another 'most important person in the universe' soon to join the Tardis permantly.
Yeah, I preferred it to LKH as well.
Original post by Colonel.
Yeah, I preferred it to LKH as well.

LKH?

On a side note, why is everyone hating on River?!? I love her xD
Original post by imperial maniac
LKH?

On a side note, why is everyone hating on River?!? I love her xD

Let's Kill Hitler.

She just knows too much and noone is that good an actress in life. Oh I'm going to pretend to not know who you are but wait I knew all along!
Original post by SirMasterKey
Let's Kill Hitler.

She just knows too much and noone is that good an actress in life. Oh I'm going to pretend to not know who you are but wait I knew all along!

I think as the plot goes on we're going to end up knowing more and more and river knows less and less. Could be good if Moffat pulls it off.

Despite my love for Moffat I think he has build this up far too much, and the last episode will have to be absolutely amazing or it will be a disappointment.
Reply 6531

I think as the plot goes on we're going to end up knowing more and more and river knows less and less. Could be good if Moffat pulls it off.

Despite my love for Moffat I think he has build this up far too much, and the last episode will have to be absolutely amazing or it will be a disappointment.

River knows the smallest amount now as this is the newest and youngest River. From now on we will be seeing her gaining in knowledge, leading up to the library episode.

I think this is her last series though. Along with Amy and Rory as regulars.
Original post by Mess.
River knows the smallest amount now as this is the newest and youngest River. From now on we will be seeing her gaining in knowledge, leading up to the library episode.

I think this is her last series though. Along with Amy and Rory as regulars.

I don't think it quite will be for River. Otherwise what would be the use in her having pictures of all the Doctor's regenerations. I think she might just make the really occassional appearence with an older Doctor possibly. Also don;t think it will be the last series with River as there will be a huge cap in how she knows so much about the Doctor. in the future. I don't think it will be quite tied up in the next few episodes.
I think that we'll know what we need to know about River by the end of this series, but she'll still pop up occasionally to surprise The Doctor.
Original post by LastLordofTime
I think that we'll know what we need to know about River by the end of this series, but she'll still pop up occasionally to surprise The Doctor.

Hopefully not any surprises such as 'Ah I knew this all along' as well.

A surprise pregnancy would be interesting but doubt they would do it.
I love River.
Reply 6536

well they still need to get married don't they :biggrin:
Original post by Bobbler
well they still need to get married don't they :biggrin:

I have a sneaky feeling that will happen in episode 13 ....... don`t know why.
Original post by elitepower
I have a sneaky feeling that will happen in episode 13 ....... don`t know why.

Well it is called "the wedding of river song". AND, i swear i read somewhere online in a spoiler that "the doctor will get married" at some point in the series. Is this just me being stupid?
Original post by nbrz_emma
Well it is called "the wedding of river song". AND, i swear i read somewhere online in a spoiler that "the doctor will get married" at some point in the series. Is this just me being stupid?

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending