The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3680
Original post by ShannonW
Hey did you find out today? I applied to James Baillie and still havn't found out :frown: x

hey.. i called them up last tuesday and they told me flat number/block etc... but i only found out now that it's one of the cluster flats.. hmmm you should just give the accommodation office a call and ask them..they are still sorting out contracts and stuff...i still havent got mine yet though..oh well..you might be in the same flat with me? :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by dmz
My registration certificate is not printing off!

You can access it at any time on the leeds portal... go to the library and do it sometime :biggrin: relax!
Reply 3682
Yay, got my accomodation finally and I got James Baillie Park. I'm in 082B or something like that, I don't quite understand what that means. Is that like block B flat 8 room 2?
Reply 3683
Original post by Muffinz
You can access it at any time on the leeds portal... go to the library and do it sometime :biggrin: relax!

i'll try again when i get home tonight
Reply 3684
Just got my accommodation offer. And well, it's St Mark's. Not really what I was expecting, but probably it's better than nothing considering the fact that I'm a late applicant.

Maybe you guys know anybody who's going to live over there? :smile:
Reply 3685
Hii, I'm in Bodington Hall and I was just wondering if it's worth getting the bus pass that costs like £312 for the whole academic year? Or should I just buy returns as and when I go?
Thank you!
Reply 3686
Original post by tassie8D
hey.. i called them up last tuesday and they told me flat number/block etc... but i only found out now that it's one of the cluster flats.. hmmm you should just give the accommodation office a call and ask them..they are still sorting out contracts and stuff...i still havent got mine yet though..oh well..you might be in the same flat with me? :smile:

i got mine today Block D 107E.. where are you? xxx
Reply 3687
[QUOTE="ffffreya;33860270"]Hii, I'm in Bodington Hall and I was just wondering if it's worth getting the bus pass that costs like £312 for the whole academic year? Or should I just buy returns as and when I go?
Thank you![/QUOTE

Buy the bus pass, i know people who were there last year, and it is a necessity because the buses in leads are really quite expensive. Even though it seems like a lot now, you will be saving money in the long run :biggrin:
Reply 3688
Original post by ShannonW
i got mine today Block D 107E.. where are you? xxx

i'm in block A flat 28... can't really find anyone else who's in that block :s tiny bit worrying as i don't want to live in an empty building...hahaha.. i'm quite glad about the fact i can actually afford what i have been allocated though.. have you found anyone else in your flat yet? xx
Reply 3689
hi..it's asking me for a pin when i try and pay my deposit..? is that the 9 digit number that's on the email with the contract details on it?
Reply 3690
hi..it's asking me for a pin when i try and pay my deposit..? is that the 9 digit number that's on the email with the contract details on it?

You can just leave that blank. Its something you can add to make the log-in more secure. The 9-digit number is your student ID number.
Reply 3691
i'm in block A flat 28... can't really find anyone else who's in that block :s tiny bit worrying as i don't want to live in an empty building...hahaha.. i'm quite glad about the fact i can actually afford what i have been allocated though.. have you found anyone else in your flat yet? xx

Im in block A! flat 12. If you go to the James Baillie flat mate finder pages on facebook you will find lots of people in block A :smile:
Reply 3692
Original post by Gemini92
You can just leave that blank. Its something you can add to make the log-in more secure. The 9-digit number is your student ID number.

cheers :smile:
Reply 3693

yeh found two people on the james baillie flat mate finder on fb :smile: x
Got my accommodation saturday! :biggrin: Montague Burton! Anyone else in block H? I am in H3.23! x
Reply 3695
[QUOTE="Pendrive;33862409"]
Original post by ffffreya
Hii, I'm in Bodington Hall and I was just wondering if it's worth getting the bus pass that costs like £312 for the whole academic year? Or should I just buy returns as and when I go?
Thank you![/QUOTE

Buy the bus pass, i know people who were there last year, and it is a necessity because the buses in leads are really quite expensive. Even though it seems like a lot now, you will be saving money in the long run :biggrin:

Okay I think I will :biggrin: thanks for your help :smile:
For anyone registering/registered with Leeds Student Medical Practice... is the address for the application seriously just "FREEPOST Leeds Student Medical"?? No postcode or anything?
Reply 3697
Original post by emclark
Im in block A! flat 12. If you go to the James Baillie flat mate finder pages on facebook you will find lots of people in block A :smile:

what day you moving in I cant decide, dont want to be sitting on my larry but also dont want to be the last one there
Reply 3698
Original post by Muffinz
For anyone registering/registered with Leeds Student Medical Practice... is the address for the application seriously just "FREEPOST Leeds Student Medical"?? No postcode or anything?

I don't know what the address is, but just so you know, you can hand the form in when you collect your ID card as there will be someone there who works for the medical practice, or you could take it directly to them.
Original post by Muffinz

I wrote the postcode underneath just in case :P

Latest