The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5380
Original post by Mushi_master
Too may weddings, too much whiskey.....

Is there such a thing? Of the latter, naturally.
Original post by lekky
Is there such a thing? Of the latter, naturally.

Perhaps, after all the free champagne and wine! :tongue:
Reply 5382
katiej149
*attention grab*

:hi: Congrats on starting & Welcome to the madness!
For anyone else bored this evening, Panorama on BBC 1 now about the NHS reforms might be quite interesting...
I really hope I work in my BSc year. Being an external at King's makes me feel like a fresher again!
Original post by i'm no superman
I really hope I work in my BSc year. Being an external at King's makes me feel like a fresher again!

I'm thinking the exact same thing.
Original post by HFerguson
ohmygosh yes that was me! haha, had no idea you was FFCrusader! :tongue:
legend for the chalk btw :awesome: ****in grip failure :frown: *sigh*

:p:

No worries :awesome: If you ever need any and I'm around let me know :p:
Original post by Becca-Sarah
I'm thinking the exact same thing.

A reaaaaaaaallly random question, but have you received a letter about induction? :h:

Just wanted to see what yours says to attend as mine and my housemates are different :lolwut:
I start back a week today :woo: Cannot wait :awesome: Would like to know what my first module's going to be though :grumble:
Attention grabbed. :hi: How is everyone?
Original post by FFCrusader
A reaaaaaaaallly random question, but have you received a letter about induction? :h:

Just wanted to see what yours says to attend as mine and my housemates are different :lolwut:

A letter? Nope - the only thing I have in hard copy is my Fresher's pack :tongue: I've booked an enrolment thing and I know when the iBSc party is, but that's about it...
A letter? Nope - the only thing I have in hard copy is my Fresher's pack :tongue: I've booked an enrolment thing and I know when the iBSc party is, but that's about it...

Interesting. Does the fresher's pack talk about induction days? :p:

This is the only hard copy thing I've gotten :erm:

Haha a compulsory party! :p:
Reply 5392
Original post by katiej149
Attention grabbed. :hi: How is everyone?

Ooh a GEMer :teeth: How're you finding it so far? (I know you've only just started so can't say much yet :tongue:)
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
I start back a week today :woo: Cannot wait :awesome: Would like to know what my first module's going to be though :grumble:

I start next Monday, it's too soon! Although I'm well excited about doing clinical stuff at last, just a little nervous about being so far out to do so.
Original post by FFCrusader
:p:

No worries :awesome: If you ever need any and I'm around let me know :p:

dude were you at GEP mummies & daddies last ngiht? I saw your mate Barvin again, cool guy :tongue:
**** me I felt a bit rough this morning :frown: it wasn't exactly a huge night haha but I'm out of practise
I'll be getting some chalk soon so I'll return the favour :smile:
Je suis bored.

In intercalation induction, the lab people are busy for another few hours so have been put on a computer to do something productive. Hence ending up on TSR :smile: as per usual.

So how is everyone and getting started/starting back?

That sounds amazing! What iBSc's are you guys doing? I did want to do the space physiology one at Kings but wasn't running for this year, although they did offer an MSc. But don't really know if I'd be applicable for an MSc.
Original post by Hygeia
Ooh a GEMer :teeth: How're you finding it so far? (I know you've only just started so can't say much yet :tongue:)

Yup! It's good so far, but like you said I've only just started. Ask me in a few weeks and the response will probably be very different! :smile:
Original post by HFerguson
dude were you at GEP mummies & daddies last ngiht? I saw your mate Barvin again, cool guy :tongue:
**** me I felt a bit rough this morning :frown: it wasn't exactly a huge night haha but I'm out of practise
I'll be getting some chalk soon so I'll return the favour :smile:

Nah I wasn't there, I had other things to do (bsc stuff :erm:) yaaaaaay reading :lolwut:

Haha yeah I was with him just before at the gym :p:

I'm sure you'll be well practiced once freshers fortnight arrives :colone:

I just got an email that myprotein has decreased their prices :awesome:
male student + obs and gynae so far many patients

Latest

Trending

Trending