The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

im staying in Peverell and studying historyyyy :smile: anyone else doing either of these things aha? :biggrin:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 3261
My sister used her uni card for student discount ... What's the difference from this and the NUS extra card I get with my wristband ?
Reply 3262
Original post by astonvillaboy
anyone else doing physics here ??

I am, Physics with Astrophysics, you?
Original post by Raguman
My sister used her uni card for student discount ... What's the difference from this and the NUS extra card I get with my wristband ?

nus extra can be used online :smile:
Original post by Frankio

Original post by Frankio
I am, Physics with Astrophysics, you?

francis clarke right ? this is kieran, from the trent freshers fb page :smile:
Reply 3265
Currently staying in Simpsons Halls in a large ensuite room (link below)

Was wondering if anybody from Sandby was looking to swap rooms?
Reply 3266
Original post by jakeybv3
Currently staying in Simpsons Halls in a large ensuite room (link below)

Was wondering if anybody from Sandby was looking to swap rooms?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=129294430479719&set=pu.129292963813199&type=1&theater
Reply 3267
Original post by astonvillaboy
francis clarke right ? this is kieran, from the trent freshers fb page :smile:

yeah its me, found a couple of people doing physics on yougo, but not much luck apart from you on the FB group
Original post by Frankio

Original post by Frankio
yeah its me, found a couple of people doing physics on yougo, but not much luck apart from you on the FB group

ahh ok, btw you got your physics book yet ? i got mine couple days ago
is anyone going to do the business research ( applies to business students)
Reply 3270
Original post by justincredible1

I've done a bit of research on Pepsi (not sure if you've been told to do the same businesses) but there is such a wide span of information to use that I don't know what to put in, also don't know how much research we are supposed to do?
Reply 3271
Original post by justincredible1

I still have to look into that.

Do you know where is the list of books that we need to buy for our modules?

Reply 3272
Original post by Jadeuth
I've done a bit of research on Pepsi (not sure if you've been told to do the same businesses) but there is such a wide span of information to use that I don't know what to put in, also don't know how much research we are supposed to do?

Original post by lorrybee
no way, class :biggrin: see you very soon then!

Yay :smile: cant wait, not long left now, better start packing tbh :tongue:
Original post by Jadeuth

on the trent website, i saw that the research we were suppose to do is make a weeks account on issues in business, and explain how they impact business life and my personal life
Original post by vn2009
I still have to look into that.

this is something i have also been wondering, i unfortunately do not know which books to get : /
Reply 3276
Hi,

I study accounting going on to final year come October. Not sure if all business courses are the same however you should be notified of the books you are required to purchase when you receive your course module introductory lectures. The also appear on your N0 login page when you receive your student ID and Passwords next to your module courses. Tutors will post the relevant books you need to purchase. Be prepared to spend a fortune on books....they don't come cheap lol try purchasing them at the uni book store located next to the Chaucer building (they sometimes do good deals). Hope that helped guys and enjoy life at TRENT!!!!! it truly is the best uni for studying and having a laugh by far!!!!

Ps.. if anyone is interested in the NTU badminton squad we are holding trials soon so if any of you are interested come try out for the team.. we have awesome team gear and epic social nights !!!!

Much love people x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3277
Anyone studying building surveying or living in Trinity Square private accommodation by any chance? :smile:
I'm livid in trinity square :smile: what flat you in?
Original post by Alex...
Hi,

I study accounting going on to final year come October. Not sure if all business courses are the same however you should be notified of the books you are required to purchase when you receive your course module introductory lectures. The also appear on your N0 login page when you receive your student ID and Passwords next to your module courses. Tutors will post the relevant books you need to purchase. Be prepared to spend a fortune on books....they don't come cheap lol try purchasing them at the uni book store located next to the Chaucer building (they sometimes do good deals). Hope that helped guys and enjoy life at TRENT!!!!! it truly is the best uni for studying and having a laugh by far!!!!

Ps.. if anyone is interested in the NTU badminton squad we are holding trials soon so if any of you are interested come try out for the team.. we have awesome team gear and epic social nights !!!!

Much love people x

hi i was just wondering what business related societies that nottingham trent had to other and i may well be interested in taking trials for badminton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending