The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1251823

I'll xpost my question here guys, any ideas?
Just waiting for my HTC Sensation to be delivered.

Can anyone tell me how to go about installing a gameboy emulator to play POKEMON on? Are there certain websites or apps?
Original post by Cupid Stunt
Just waiting for my HTC Sensation to be delivered.

Can anyone tell me how to go about installing a gameboy emulator to play POKEMON on? Are there certain websites or apps?

Download GameBoid or GBCoid from the Market. I think you can download another app (ROM Gripper) within either of those apps to easily download the ROMs if you haven't got them already.
Original post by AugustWestie
Download GameBoid or GBCoid from the Market. I think you can download another app (ROM Gripper) within either of those apps to easily download the ROMs if you haven't got them already.

Ok thanks, with regards to the ROMs. I have tonnes on my Laptop already, which I use for the PC version GBA emulator, would these work with the GameBoid emulator?

Same goes with SNES ROMs.

Thanks
Original post by Cupid Stunt
Ok thanks, with regards to the ROMs. I have tonnes on my Laptop already, which I use for the PC version GBA emulator, would these work with the GameBoid emulator?

Same goes with SNES ROMs.

Should do. :smile:
N64oid was the best thing I ever downloaded.

F****** ZELDA AND **** MAN!!!11
Reply 5886
An app that hacks into nearby WiGi would be really useful to me right now....
Anyone know any great apps? Kinda bored and looking through the market
I either have a bug on my phone or my laptop causing my email to send dodgy spam emails...have a feeling it's phone as keeps telling me memory is running low...suggestions?
Original post by G8D
It's possibly neither. Try changing your password and seeing if that makes a difference.

Also, delete some apps (or download a cache clearer) because your memory is low.

Have done, and still saying memory low...gah I might have to get rid of angry birds :cry:
Original post by Nick Longjohnson

N64oid was the best thing I ever downloaded.

F****** ZELDA AND **** MAN!!!11

I have Gameboid and it's QUITE SIK. Got a couple of Zelda games myself :smug:
Original post by + polarity -
I have Gameboid and it's QUITE SIK. Got a couple of Zelda games myself :smug:

Damn, don't remind me. I managed to wean myself off of old video games in the last couple of days!

Damn, don't remind me. I managed to wean myself off of old video games in the last couple of days!

You should try Spyro 2: Season of Flame

:colone:
You should try Spyro 2: Season of Flame

:colone:

Which platform?

Which platform?

GBA!
GBA!

brb, finding rom

I need to be much more high to play this
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5896
jus bought the Samsung Galaxy S :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

any tips/apps/games you guys recommend??

Tried...we'll see how it goes :smile:
Anyone know what kind of price the Sensation will be in December because i'm due a upgrade? I know theres a new Sensation due out soon. I'm looking at 18 month contract, unlimited texts and 500MB of Data
Reply 5899
Original post by TheCasual
Anyone know what kind of price the Sensation will be in December because i'm due a upgrade? I know theres a new Sensation due out soon. I'm looking at 18 month contract, unlimited texts and 500MB of Data

Probably around 30 quid a month if your looking at contract payg ain't got a clue.

Latest

Trending

Trending