Original post by CarbonDeclare
oh and also.. COMPUTER SCIENCE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Another one?!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by supernova92
Omg, bricking the test we have at 10am on the monday after freshers weeks....

a test?! a test on what?
Original post by asha_patel
a test?! a test on what?

Presumably she's a maths person - they have a test the first day after freshers ^.~
Original post by Tom_Sg
@ Taliman : where did you see it ?!

Log into Kent SDS > Click Details and Study > My Timetable > Scroll down and choose weeks "2011/12 - All Weeks" and click Go
Reply 1604
I don't have mine yet :frown:
Original post by Tom_Sg
I don't have mine yet :frown:

Neither :[]
My modules are still listed as unconfirmed so I can't see it :frown:

Does any one know when module choices will change to registered?
Original post by Blazara
Presumably she's a maths person - they have a test the first day after freshers ^.~

Oh thank god! I was really starting to freak out then...
Original post by AlexInWonderland
My modules are still listed as unconfirmed so I can't see it :frown:

Does any one know when module choices will change to registered?

Not until you register on Arrivals Weekend
Original post by beffnee
Not until you register on Arrivals Weekend

Not necessarily, my module choice are all down as 'registered' on the SDS and i chose two of them last week...
Not necessarily, my module choice are all down as 'registered' on the SDS and i chose two of them last week...

Compulsory modules will be registered.

It does say on the SDS - "**NEW STUDENTS Please Note** Your status will not appear as Registered until you have attended arrivals weekend and registered with Student Records", so I'm just trying to let the other poster know not to worry if theirs are not registered, as it is perfectly normal - this is what happens every year.
Original post by beffnee
Compulsory modules will be registered.

It does say on the SDS - "**NEW STUDENTS Please Note** Your status will not appear as Registered until you have attended arrivals weekend and registered with Student Records", so I'm just trying to let the other poster know not to worry if theirs are not registered, as it is perfectly normal - this is what happens every year.

Oh right, thanks :smile:
a test?! a test on what?

Original post by Blazara

yeah, for maths!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :colondollar:
Reply 1613
FOr a foundation year that's normal i can't see my timetable ?___?

And i'm already registered to all the modules I have .... normal too ? x)
Original post by blazara
another one?!

yeaaaaah
Original post by Tom_Sg
FOr a foundation year that's normal i can't see my timetable ?___?

And i'm already registered to all the modules I have .... normal too ? x)

Timetables are not all up, and are not confirmed until the start of term, so I wouldn't worry! I'm still missing bits of mine, as are my friends. Some of them haven't got anything up yet. If you still don't have anything as term approaches, then I'd get concerned, but for now, you're alright :smile: I only got my full timetable two days before classes started, last year!

Are your modules all compulsory? If they are, they are automatically registered. If they aren't, they may have just registered foundation year modules early? *shrug*
Quite happy with my timetable :smile: Mondays and Tuesdays are a bit hectic but nothing on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and finish at 1 on Fridays :smile:
Reply 1617
Original post by beffnee

Are your modules all compulsory? If they are, they are automatically registered. If they aren't, they may have just registered foundation year modules early? *shrug*

Yes they are compulsory :smile:

So for a foundation year, i can't add optional module ? I will take some russian course but it's on friday between 12am-2pm, hope to not have some course there :s-smilie:
Original post by Tom_Sg
Yes they are compulsory :smile:

So for a foundation year, i can't add optional module ? I will take some russian course but it's on friday between 12am-2pm, hope to not have some course there :s-smilie:

All compulsory modules are already registered, so that is why :smile:

If you have all of your credits from compulsory modules, then you can't add optional modules - regardless of it being foundation or not. You could take classes outside of this, but you may have to pay for them? I assume that is what you mean by the Russian Course? Or at least that it is arranged outside of your compulsory modules.
Reply 1619
Russian Course is outside of my compulsory modules, where is the optional modules catalogue ? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending