The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LastLordofTime
Another Doctor Who-themed tshirt coming up on http://qwertee.com/ in about 10 minutes or so. This time it features "Pond's Fish Fingers & Custard". Not sure if I can link images from facebook...

Actually somewhat tempted to buy it. Although I'm waiting on a free tee from them that I won last weekend and I'm waiting on three shirts from Threadless, so I don't really need any more shirts right now... I only wear my Exterminate/Procrastinate shirt on Doctor Who days (and I forgot to last week...) so... probably gonna give it a miss.

Next time *THIS* goes on sale, though, I plan on buying it D:<

I've been waiting for this tshirt for a while now, although now that it's here, I don't think I can justify spending more on qwertee. Although the girl's tshirt colour is awful.

I think I'll get this in the next few days.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/bamboota/t-shirts/6879616-procrastinate-blueprint?c=22515-t-shirts

Original post by JessicaW
Eurgh, nightmare. Which ones did you buy? :h:

"Infinity Space" and "Pop Culture Clash" in tees and "I only surf on comets" as a tank. They were all in the $10 sale a little while back so, with delivery ($9) they came to about £8 each. Although don't know whether I'll have to pay import and therefore royal mail handling when they get here...

Original post by sleekchic
I've been waiting for this tshirt for a while now, although now that it's here, I don't think I can justify spending more on qwertee. Although the girl's tshirt colour is awful.

I think I'll get this in the next few days.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/bamboota/t-shirts/6879616-procrastinate-blueprint?c=22515-t-shirts

I bought that when it was on Qwertee, but never wear it... I'm not a fan of prints that are just in the top half of the shirt, with a massively bald midsection.
I was in the tardis today. :mmm:
Doctor Who Series 6 Complete DVD Set
Will include:
Meanwhile in the Tardis Seven (yes, that's SEVEN) newly filmed scenes that bridge the episodes. These scenes were excellent last year, so this is very exciting news!
Doctor Who Confidential Behind-the-scenes, a usual US DVD feature, but it'll probably be the cut-down versions.
Monster Files "Get under the skin and inside the minds of the new Doctor's most challenging opponents."
Audio commentaries
Trailers and Trails feature Not sure exactly what the "Trails" part means.

Source: http://www.combom.co.uk/2011/09/doctor-who-series-6-complete-dvd-set.html
Doctor Who Series 6 Complete DVD Set
Will include:
Meanwhile in the Tardis Seven (yes, that's SEVEN) newly filmed scenes that bridge the episodes. These scenes were excellent last year, so this is very exciting news!
Doctor Who Confidential Behind-the-scenes, a usual US DVD feature, but it'll probably be the cut-down versions.
Monster Files "Get under the skin and inside the minds of the new Doctor's most challenging opponents."
Audio commentaries
Trailers and Trails feature Not sure exactly what the "Trails" part means.

Source: http://www.combom.co.uk/2011/09/doctor-who-series-6-complete-dvd-set.html

One for each episode? :gah:
No episode thread?
No episode thread?

Doesn`t look like it, is anyone down to do this episode?
Another Doctor Who-themed tshirt coming up on http://qwertee.com/ in about 10 minutes or so. This time it features "Pond's Fish Fingers & Custard". Not sure if I can link images from facebook...

Actually somewhat tempted to buy it. Although I'm waiting on a free tee from them that I won last weekend and I'm waiting on three shirts from Threadless, so I don't really need any more shirts right now... I only wear my Exterminate/Procrastinate shirt on Doctor Who days (and I forgot to last week...) so... probably gonna give it a miss.

Next time *THIS* goes on sale, though, I plan on buying it D:<

I'd like to dip my Fish Fingers in Amy Pond's Custard.

Posted on it, oh 20 mins to ep, quite excited about it.
That was a fantastic episode. Wonderful performance from Karen Gillan - she's no longer just the "girl who pouts".
A lot better than I thought if would be
Absolutely excellent episode. I've never thought Karen was just the "girl who pouts" but her performance today was outstanding.

Also with Rory's comments to the Doctor today and the Doctor's lies and deceit I can't see Rory and Amy continuing to travel in the TARDIS.
Absolutely excellent episode. I've never thought Karen was just the "girl who pouts" but her performance today was outstanding.

Also with Rory's comments to the Doctor today and the Doctor's lies and deceit I can't see Rory and Amy continuing to travel in the TARDIS.

Last year she spent a lot of the first half of the series pouting - she's come a long way since then, but this definitely seals it.

Watching confidential - Arthur Darvill with a beard... sorry, but that's a no. Doesn't suit him.
It's not just this episode. Her character and acting has been better this series.
(edited 12 years ago)
Watching Confidential now and Arthur Darvill with sharks.
I do get somewhat annoyed by Confidential sometimes when they do things like this - I want to know about the behind-the-scenes stuff of Doctor Who, not about Rory's road trip to a sea-life centre or Amy's turn in a car.
I do get somewhat annoyed by Confidential sometimes when they do things like this - I want to know about the behind-the-scenes stuff of Doctor Who, not about Rory's road trip to a sea-life centre or Amy's turn in a car.

Yeah, when I saw that was what Confidential was covering I decided not to watch. Confidential should be about how the settings are made, how the writing becomes television and what the episode means. Sure have interviews with the actors about what the character is doing/how they feel about the developments, but not random things they are doing.

Anywho, that episode was amazing. Not usually an Amy fan but that episode has made all the characters more likable. Great acting by all of the cast and terrific writing. That is how to write a standalone episode and Steven Moffet, get Tom MacRae signed up for more episodes now.
Original post by elitepower
Yeah, when I saw that was what Confidential was covering I decided not to watch. Confidential should be about how the settings are made, how the writing becomes television and what the episode means. Sure have interviews with the actors about what the character is doing/how they feel about the developments, but not random things they are doing.

Anywho, that episode was amazing. Not usually an Amy fan but that episode has made all the characters more likable. Great acting by all of the cast and terrific writing. That is how to write a standalone episode and Steven Moffet, get Tom MacRae signed up for more episodes now.

Tom MacRae wrote Rise of the Cybermen/The Age of Steel way back when - this was a definite improvement on that. It's honestly amazing how the show has come along stylistically since Moffat took over - it's heads and tails above most American sci-fi which has three times the budget.
Reply 6619
Today's episode was amazing! I actually cried :cry2: You got to see a different side to the Doctor I felt where he isn't all good and Rory's choice was heartbreaking.

Latest

Trending

Trending