The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Firm-ers! 2011 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hello!

If anyone is studying French or Russian as part of ESPS, I have a lot of the first year textbooks you need! I was a first year UCL student last year and have still to sell my textbooks - many were purchased brand new last september.

French:

France in Modern Times 3rd Edition, Gordon Wright
Phedre, Racine + accompanying literary notes
The Penguin Book of French Poetry 1820 - 1950
Essais Livre 1, Montaigne
J'accuse! et autres textes sur l'affaire Dreyfus... Emile Zola

Russian:

Rus' A Comprehensive Course in Russian, Sarah Smyth
The Queen of Spades, Alexander Pushkin

If you're interested in any of the above then please e-mail me at [email protected] and we can sort something out.

Good luck at UCL! x
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 541
Anyone doing biomedical sciences?? it'd be nice to know someone before starting!!:biggrin:
Reply 542
Thank god i found someone doing the same thing as I do :biggrin:. Hey, I'm doing Biomed too :biggrin:. Nice to meet you, i guess.
Did anyone else apply for the Eliahou Dangoor Scholarship? I heard back this morning and was selected!
Original post by Noodlzzz
Did anyone else apply for the Eliahou Dangoor Scholarship? I heard back this morning and was selected!

Congrats! I would of applied but I dont get a full maintenance grant :frown:
I was going to apply but missed the deadline..... its a shame that students who firm UCL as their 1st first choice aren't given details of what is available to them I only heard about.it after the deadline had passed......
Reply 546
Anyone else doing LLB Law with Hispanic Law? :smile:
Reply 547
Original post by repsol7
I have a conditional offer for the same course (Economics and Business with Eastern European Studies) and I am interested in IB too. I am looking forward to life at UCL. :smile:

Hi, I am a 2012 applicant for this course. Are you an international applicant? If you are uk, then do you mind telling me your grades? Thanks

Original post by repsol7
I have a conditional offer for the same course (Economics and Business with Eastern European Studies) and I am interested in IB too. I am looking forward to life at UCL. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending