The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8260
Am I the only one who's slightly dreading Glee? (but completely looking forward to it at the same time)
I just feel its going to change too much :s-smilie:
Reply 8261
Original post by Rickkkkk
Am I the only one who's slightly dreading Glee? (but completely looking forward to it at the same time)

I'm dreading it because I know that they're all graduating at the end of the season. :frown:
Original post by AmyLH

Original post by AmyLH
I'm dreading it because I know that they're all graduating at the end of the season. :frown:

don't speak to me about the g word. its too depressing :frown:
Original post by Rickkkkk

I'm worried about the new characters they're bringing in, because I think they already had enough to focus on. I can't say I'm dreading it at all though because I've been worried about what they're doing so many times and I've never been truly disappointed with it yet.

Original post by AmyLH

But they're not leaving the show, so it's all good!
Original post by e hine e

I'm worried about the new characters they're bringing in, because I think they already had enough to focus on. I can't say I'm dreading it at all though because I've been worried about what they're doing so many times and I've never been truly disappointed with it yet.

I agree about the former :biggrin:

Yeh i've been wondering how they're going to have them graduate but not leave. How will that work?
Reply 8265
Original post by museobsessed
don't speak to me about the g word. its too depressing :frown:

No more Santana :frown::frown::frown:

I thought they were :s-smilie::confused:
Reply 8266
Original post by AmyLH
No more Santana :frown::frown::frown:

I thought they were :s-smilie::confused:

No, "However, during the 2011 San Diego Comic-Con panel, executive producer Brad Falchuk stated that while Michele, Monteith and Colfer will graduate by the end of the third season, "because they’re graduating doesn’t mean they’re leaving the show." Falchuk insisted "it was never our plan or our intention to let them go…. They are not done with the show after this season.""
Reply 8267
Original post by Hylean
No, "However, during the 2011 San Diego Comic-Con panel, executive producer Brad Falchuk stated that while Michele, Monteith and Colfer will graduate by the end of the third season, "because they’re graduating doesn’t mean they’re leaving the show." Falchuk insisted "it was never our plan or our intention to let them go…. They are not done with the show after this season.""

OMG you have made my week! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Though saying that RIB have said loads of things in interviews that weren't true :s-smilie:
Reply 8268
Original post by AmyLH
OMG you have made my week! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Though saying that RIB have said loads of things in interviews that weren't true :s-smilie:

It wouldn't make sense to build up the show around them, particularly Lea and Monteith, and then have them leave permanently. Shows that get rid of their leads like that don't tend to do well afterwards.
Reply 8269
Original post by Hylean
It wouldn't make sense to build up the show around them, particularly Lea and Monteith, and then have them leave permanently. Shows that get rid of their leads like that don't tend to do well afterwards.

Yeah I suppose :smile: Thank you for making the last day of my holiday a little less depressing! :tongue:
Reply 8270
Just popping back in to leave a very important link!

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-galleries/2011/06/sexiest-hottest-men-2011#!image-number=48

(Cory, Chord, Mark and MattMo *shudders* are on there as well but we all know Darren is the winner. )

Anyway, bye.

(And yes, I do view promos as spoilers. I've said that I don't want to know anything about season 3 (apart from the g-word which I've known all along) and I'm still fuming but whatever... )
Man, Wikipedia said the season 3 premier was 10th Sept when I checked it and so I got all excited and then nothing happened and now I see that it's actually 20th... *mumbles about wanting to watch glee*
Subbing to this thread. :teeth:
Original post by TheCrackInTime

welcome to our world :biggrin::
Reply 8274
Ooooh, Castle and Glee next week! And a new episode of Thundercats. :teeth: Good times.

Wise choice.

I hope we can get it up and running again once the season starts. I miss it but even I forget to check it daily now and I used to be on here every second of the day.

Wise choice.

I hope we can get it up and running again once the season starts. I miss it but even I forget to check it daily now and I used to be on here every second of the day.

yeh. Could we have this place to post download links? I'm gong to be watch it the day after (I love glee but not enough to watch it on livestream at 2am with work the next day) so I want somewhere I can watch without spoilers. People are usually good about spoiler tags on here (other than the one time with the klaine kiss!!! still angry about that!!)
Reply 8277
Original post by Hylean
Ooooh, Castle and Glee next week! And a new episode of Thundercats. :teeth: Good times.

Glee and Grey's Anatomy :awesome:

yeh. Could we have this place to post download links? I'm gong to be watch it the day after (I love glee but not enough to watch it on livestream at 2am with work the next day) so I want somewhere I can watch without spoilers. People are usually good about spoiler tags on here (other than the one time with the klaine kiss!!! still angry about that!!)

I'm thinking of watching it the day after now too. I have the tag for downloads tracked on tumblr so hopefully I'll be able to reach the link without seeing any spoilers.

I'm thinking of watching it the day after now too. I have the tag for downloads tracked on tumblr so hopefully I'll be able to reach the link without seeing any spoilers.

awesome. if you could send me the links so I don't even have to go on tumblr that would be really helpful. I hate spoilers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending