The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was a Houston Oilers fan for many...........many years, put it like this, Warren Moon was the QB. Ever since the team ceased to be (I don't accept teams moving local and changing name to be the same team) I have been a wandering fan looking for a team but I just can't seem to find one that takes my fancy. Guess I'm just an Oilers fan that'll be the eternal neutral for all the other teams.
Original post by shunter7634
It's clearly gonna be Carolina :wink:

Not been a bad start for Newton so far!
Reply 2662
Seriously who is the QB playing for Washington; can't be Rex Grossman. NO WAY HOSE!
I can't believe I benched Steve Smith at the last minute. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoyed :frown: He has 27.50 points right now. That would have sealed this game up already.. :frown:
Reply 2664
Had the ravens D in all my leagues. Success lol
Had a pretty bad week in the TSR league with CJ2K only getting 4.9 points and my now poor decisions to play Breaston (2.6) over Doucet (16.5) and Kendricks (1.8) over Olsen (7.8). However I should still have enough to beat the pile of crap team that Paddy put out this week haha. I'm 4 points up with Miles Austin and Willis McGahee to come, and Paddy just has the vaunted Raiders D.
Reply 2666
Best performance I've ever seen from the Ravens!
We totally dominated the Steelers start to finish :biggrin:
Original post by Baltimoron
And another beautiful play by the greatest safety of all time, Ed Reed.

Ever heard of the Night Train Lane?
Damn, got beaten in fantasy thank to Lynch and my WR's doing sweet FA. Time to check the wavers....

Grat result from the Lions :biggrin:

But how about dem Texans?
Original post by Hedgeman49
Had a pretty bad week in the TSR league with CJ2K only getting 4.9 points and my now poor decisions to play Breaston (2.6) over Doucet (16.5) and Kendricks (1.8) over Olsen (7.8). However I should still have enough to beat the pile of crap team that Paddy put out this week haha. I'm 4 points up with Miles Austin and Willis McGahee to come, and Paddy just has the vaunted Raiders D.

I just completely forgot to change the team around. I knew I had lost our game as soon as I looked just a little too late :facepalm2:

I could have beaten you this week as well.

In other news I have flopped equally in other leagues as well where I was either a player down, 2 players down or where my big names did nothing. A bad week to have big Ben in so many leagues as he was useless.

I think I have lost three of my games now, won one by a mile and am relying on the Patriots for the other two (both have Brady and one had their D and the other Welker).

I've learnt a valuable lesson though: always remember to sort out your team. I mean, I had forte on the bench in a couple of my leagues :facepalm2:
Original post by WharfedaleTiger
Ever heard of the Night Train Lane?

Night Train was a corner :wink:
Reply 2671
Got shattered in my league (way to go Mendenhall, Bowe, and Grant POS!!) and my Giants got embarrassed by the redskins by a scrub QB :facepalm: - Hello 2009 season.
I have concluded that I have had the worst week 1 anyone has ever had :colonhash:

Bears D gave me some good points though - but it was the same team where I forgot to put Forte in and had Ben as my QB as well as Keading as my K. Something like that. FML.
I'm losing in all 4 of my leagues atm :/

I have some quality players yet to play on each though, so I could still pull out 3 wins :smile:
Eric Berrys seasons over :frown:
Jon Beason also out for the season..damn
Reply 2676
Anybody got a decent stream for the Dolphins/Pats game?
Mines not working too great.
pats doing good. not watching 2nd half though, seeing as i have a job interview 1st thing...
Holy ****. Janikowski ties the NFL record for longest field goal with a 63 yard field goal at the end of the first half. Wow.

Latest