The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London Firmers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Just a heads up to all my fellow KCLers :biggrin:

The Freshers Icebreaker Party only has 200 tickets left. Snap yours up before it's gone!!

I'm reppin' King's College Hall so you can get your tickets at http://www.fatsoma.com/klam/

WOOT can't wait to meet all of you guys soon :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 381
Hey guys! I got Lillian Penson Hall, what can you tell me about it? And more important, how can I go to Denmark Hill Campus every morning (the cheapest way, please)? :tongue:
Original post by MeiaLua
Hey guys! I got Lillian Penson Hall, what can you tell me about it? And more important, how can I go to Denmark Hill Campus every morning (the cheapest way, please)? :tongue:

http://www.halls.london.ac.uk/student/lillianpenson/Default.aspx

Check out the virtual tour as well.

I'm not a Londoner so I'm probably not the best person to help with transport but I guess it ought to be walking to Paddington station which is really close by and taking the train to Denmark Hill. If you get a Student Photocard and top up travelcards on there, you should be able to save a lot of money and time (even if you choose to take the bus). I have absolutely no idea how long the bus would take but it will definitely be cheaper so it's worth a look on http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

:smile:
Reply 383
Hey,
Done my online enrolment and printed the certificate thing... we need to bring our qualification certificates?? I only have my GCSE and AS certificates.. I was under the impression we had to wait til like xmas to get our actual A level certificates... I don't even have statement of results because my college did it through an online portal so I didn't go in on results day to collect them... help? xxx
Original post by holly6946
Hey,
Done my online enrolment and printed the certificate thing... we need to bring our qualification certificates?? I only have my GCSE and AS certificates.. I was under the impression we had to wait til like xmas to get our actual A level certificates... I don't even have statement of results because my college did it through an online portal so I didn't go in on results day to collect them... help? xxx

yeah that's all we should have and the results slips from this year
Reply 385
Original post by cpdavis
yeah that's all we should have and the results slips from this year

Thank you (:
We're not even supposed to have our A2 Statement of Results? xxx
Reply 386
Anyone know who is playing at our freshers week? I don't where to buy tickets or what to buy- any ideas? x
Hey, done my online enrolment and printed the certificate thing...

I've done my online enrolment but still haven't got/found this certificate thing... Did you get an email for it or something? :confused: Not to mention I don't have a printer at home to print it... :confused:

I don't even have statement of results because my college did it through an online portal so I didn't go in on results day to collect them... help? xxx

Can't you go back to collect it before enrolment day? 'cause I thought the A2 statement of results would be the most important ones to bring, considering that's what our offer's based on... Although it's kinda stupid we have to bring all this stuff seeing as they've already got our A2 results confirmed through UCAS...
(edited 12 years ago)
Hey,

I don't have any of my GCSE certificates :eek:
Hi people, basically had an absolute nightmare left everything all too late. can't get onto 'myapplication' and i've had a few emails with changes and no doubt reading lists/lists of inoculations etc etc please could you tell me everything ive no doubt missed from the last few months that's been coming through my app. thanks!
Original post by tom1234567891011
Hi people, basically had an absolute nightmare left everything all too late. can't get onto 'myapplication' and i've had a few emails with changes and no doubt reading lists/lists of inoculations etc etc please could you tell me everything ive no doubt missed from the last few months that's been coming through my app. thanks!

Er, it seems like King's really hasn't been that organised either. Nobody has really had any 'reading lists' (idk what a list of inoculations is supposed to be...) messages, etc. via the MyApplication. I believe they're mostly emailing us all rather than contacting us via MyApplication b/c I've not had anything through that MyApplication login/site other than a confirmation that I'd got a place...
Reply 391
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 392
Snap up your LONDON FRESHERS PARTY tickets before they sell out! I'm King's College Hall's rep so check out my page to see what events are going on for all of September! :smile: WOOT Get excited!!

www.fatsoma.com/klam/
Anyone going to KCL Living home event?
Original post by cpdavis
Anyone going to KCL Living home event?

The one today? Yup :smile:
wow, these week is gonna go past, still got plenty of packing to do

looking forward to the weekend though :biggrin:

anyone off to the KCLSU Welcome Party on Sunday?
Reply 396
Original post by viksta1000
wow, these week is gonna go past, still got plenty of packing to do

looking forward to the weekend though :biggrin:

anyone off to the KCLSU Welcome Party on Sunday?

Me:woo:
I haven't bought my ticket yet though.
Reply 397
Original post by RomanticChrissy
I've done my online enrolment but still haven't got/found this certificate thing... Did you get an email for it or something? :confused: Not to mention I don't have a printer at home to print it... :confused:

Can't you go back to collect it before enrolment day? 'cause I thought the A2 statement of results would be the most important ones to bring, considering that's what our offer's based on... Although it's kinda stupid we have to bring all this stuff seeing as they've already got our A2 results confirmed through UCAS...

I've got a statement of results 'thing' from my college, but it isn't official, like from AQA or OCR or anything... they claim it's all they have. It's just a sheet of paper with my college name and results and stuff on. Surely they have these details through UCAS... Lazy piglets. Thank you for replying though (: xxx
Original post by Uneschka
Me:woo:
I haven't bought my ticket yet though.

well buy them then you lazy little so&so!!! :tongue:

what halls have you got?
Reply 399
Original post by viksta1000
well buy them then you lazy little so&so!!! :tongue:

what halls have you got?

Haha, I would, but I don't have a credit card so I'd have to use my mom's - and apparently I need to bring it with me on the day, for identification. My mom lives in Switzerland, soo..dunno how to buy it.

I'm at Hampstead, going to study Law. And yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest