The Student Room Group

GIRLS, what do you eat daily?

Hey sorry I am interested as to what you eat *generally* on a day to day basis, how often you'd eat out at resturants and stuff :smile:

Could you also add like weight/height obviously if you want to!

I am just curious how other people eat compared to me!

Thank you :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Breakfast
Special K Cereals red berries with milk + big mug of chocolate milk (or toast, but not usually)

Lunch
On a big plate, about half vegetables (carrot, broccoli, potatoes...), and then some meat or fish; or rice; or quiche... (lunch is quite varied)
Dessert is often a strawberry greek yoghurt, or yoghurt of some sort -but if we are lucky we get crumble with cream or baked apple.

Supper
Nearly always, a baguette cut in half, with butter, cheese and salad (lettuce, carrot, radish, dressing, almonds, walnuts) and sometimes with extras like a poached egg, artichoke, chicken etc.
Dessert is often fruit, sometimes with hundreds and thousands and cream.

I'm 5'2 and about 103lbs I think.

And you? You haven't answered your question!
Reply 2
well today i had two crumpets, a cereal and pasta with sauce, bacon, mushrooms, peppers and onion in

normally i skip the cereal and just have some crumpets and dinner, im a bit obsessed with crumpets

i dont live a very nutricious diet with lots of exotic fruit and nuts and seeds but yano i live on

im 5ft6 and weigh about 9 and a half stone
Original post by Journeyzap
Breakfast
Special K Cereals red berries with milk + big mug of chocolate milk (or toast, but not usually)

Lunch
On a big plate, about half vegetables (carrot, broccoli, potatoes...), and then some meat or fish; or rice; or quiche... (lunch is quite varied)
Dessert is often a strawberry greek yoghurt, or yoghurt of some sort -but if we are lucky we get crumble with cream or baked apple.

Supper
Nearly always, a baguette cut in half, with butter, cheese and salad (lettuce, carrot, radish, dressing, almonds, walnuts) and sometimes with extras like a poached egg, artichoke, chicken etc.
Dessert is often fruit, sometimes with hundreds and thousands and cream.

I'm 5'2 and about 103lbs I think.

And you? You haven't answered your question!

You're tiny.
Reply 4
Coco pops
Reply 5
Well for breakfast I have 2 slices of wholemeal bread with peanut butter.
I don't tend to have a set lunch, I'll probably eat some fruit or a packet of crisps or something to keep me going.
For dinner I'll just eat whatever my mum puts in front of me, can be literally anything (bearing in mind I'm a veggie).
Then at night I'll usually share a bowl of microwave popcorn with my boyfriend whilst watching a film.

Sometimes more, sometimes less. :smile:
And I have no idea how much I weigh, I'd probably rather not know if I'm honest! Haha.
Reply 6
Usually either cereal or toast for breakfast, may be a piece of fruit too.
I usually have a sandwich for lunch, usually with cheese in it, Philadelphia and beetroot is my favourite right now, or a cheese and tomato toastie. Sometimes I have pasta with pesto if there was some pasta leftover from the day before.
Then I have a cooked meal for dinner and snack on fruit, crisps and chocolate throughout the day, more or less depending on how busy I am.
I'm a veggie though so no meat in there, usually have Quorn or something at dinner though.

I'm 5'4 and about 7st, I eat quite a bit of junk and don't exercise though so I'm still pretty flabby lol

Edit: Btw if anyone else has a problem with me being a little underweight, please keep it to yourself. I'm not sick, I've been underweight my whole life and if people are allowed to be happy being overweight and "love their curves" then I should be allowed to love my lack of them.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Breakfast - Special K & a cup of coffee
Lunch - I usually skip :colondollar:
Tea - I sometimes eat another bowl of special K or I'll make a wrap with ham, lettuce, onions etc etc.

At the weekends though I see my partner and I usually go round his parents for tea so I'll have a big meal, I also jog 5 times a week.

I just realised how poor my diet is lol

Height 5'7'' weight 9st 6lbs
Breakfast - Eh, rice chrispies and endless mugs of tea? (if I'm awake)

Lunch - usually a wrap with chicken and lettuce in it, with fruit for dessert. Varies a lot though.

Dinner - whatever mum makes (hooray! so nice to have someone to cook for me)

Snacks: Toast and marmalade is my current go-to snack, but I'll also have cereal, fruit, or hot chocolate if it's cold. And the occasional microwave mug cake, but I really try not to give in to temptation!
(edited 12 years ago)
breakfast- eggs
snack-coffee

lunch-tuna salad

tea- a cooked meal
snacks cereal/chocolate/tea/biscuits/crisps/fruit
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Breakfast - nothing/coke zero
Lunch - nothing (if I'm not working), a sandwich if I am. + can of coke zero, sometimes an apple juice.
Dinner - whatever.

Snacks - 2 lines of whatever chocolate (lines from a big bar).

carry on girl if u wanna die young yeah man might as well be two lines of coke. ha sounds pun-y considering thats all u drink al day
Original post by NotSoCool.Fly
carry on girl if u wanna die young yeah man might as well be two lines of coke. ha sounds pun-y considering thats all u drink al day

What?
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
What?

come on girl be wiser with your diet seriously. i know ya wanna be slim and all that malarky but surely your health is more important .. as i said ure gonna die young if u carry on with coke everyday. might as well be the drug coke
Reply 13
today I had nothing for breakfast because I woke pretty late.
a plate of different cheeses and crackers for lunch
chicken and mash for dinner
I also had some cake because it was a family members birthday.
Reply 14
Original post by NotSoCool.Fly
omg what the actual **** im 5 4 too and even being 8 1/2 stone / 8 stone id be skiiny ur seriously underweight idiot.

op i eat junk cos im addicted/honey coated cereal/chocolate/curry/biscuits anything and everything inn the house:smile:

5 ft 4 havent weighed myself but quite curvy

no you wouldn't at 5'4 8 and a half stone would be a perfectly healthy weight for you to be and 8 stone although at the lower end could still be completly healthy.

oh and 7 stone might be very light for someone that height but based on there post, which your basing all of your knowlage of them on, they eat perfectly fine some people are just really small that doesn't make it ok for you to call them an idiot
(edited 12 years ago)
Weight Height: 9st5lb, Height 5"6

Today I ate a portion of Spaghetti bolognese, two glasses of wine, a can of cider and a pot of chocolate mousse!
Edit:
The next day: I ate a mozzarella and bacon Panini (half a ball sliced mozzarella ball and 2 rashers bacon with tomato and olive oil), 2 glasses diet coke, a bag of pretzels, a pot of chocolate mousse!
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm 5" 6 and weight 8 and a half stone...

Breakfast - Never have it, ever.

Lunch - Cereal

Dinner/Tea - Pasta in simple tomato sauce.

Snacks - Packet of Crisps, Popcorn/Biscuits, Apple (Occasionally)
Reply 17
Original post by Hannahismee
I'm 5" 6 and weight 8 and a half stone...

Breakfast - Never have it, ever.

Lunch - Cereal

Dinner/Tea - Pasta in simple tomato sauce.

Snacks - Packet of Crisps, Popcorn/Biscuits, Apple (Occasionally)

OMG I didn't know you had a tsr account!!!! Feel like I've just met a celebrity or something :eek:

But srsly you're missing out, breakfast is glorious.
Original post by metric
well today i had two crumpets, a cereal and pasta with sauce, bacon, mushrooms, peppers and onion in

normally i skip the cereal and just have some crumpets and dinner, im a bit obsessed with crumpets

i dont live a very nutricious diet with lots of exotic fruit and nuts and seeds but yano i live on

im 5ft6 and weigh about 9 and a half stone

You may be wondering what the cause of the positive rep is. Allow me to explain:

Original post by metric
im a bit obsessed with crumpets

Crumpets rock.

That was all.
5'8, and weigh 10 st 10 :colondollar:

Breakfast: Bowl of muesli with milk.

Lunch: something on the go, always different. Salad or sandwich, sometimes ramen, sometimes just an apple or whatever.

Dinner: RAMEN (If I didn't have it for lunch), something with pasta, or rice, I dunno.

Snacks: Chocolate bar, apples, bananas. I rarely have crisps.

Drinks: I have to admit I like full-sugar coke quite a lot :colondollar: But it's mostly water.

Quick Reply

Latest