The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
Original post by Truered

Original post by Truered
:slap:

Last exile was one of the shows that I thought about getting, everytime I had an anime spending spree during my first year at uni :teehee:

They did do a weekend showing, but I only lasted one episode because I'd stayed up all night (partly to see if I could do so, after drunks kept me up until 3 anyway. I chronicled it on TSR I think, posting every 40 minutes or so :teehee: )

you should watch it :yep:
OMG who remembers this????

I have no idea which and how many episodes I've watched so I can't put it on my AP account, same with DBZ really :moon:
10,000 anime episodes watched. :proud:
Reply 1843
Original post by whitepearlbaby

I have no idea which and how many episodes I've watched so I can't put it on my AP account, same with DBZ really :moon:

How can i not remember it !
I bought the first volume from cex a while ago for a pound or too .
It was/still epic ;3

And DBZ gotta download those Blu ray rip movies ;3
finished DearS, it was a pretty enjoyable series :cute: just one unanswered question was

Spoiler

the ova was dirty :p: that made it my 200th series watched :biggrin:

Original post by AngryJellyfish
10,000 anime episodes watched. :proud:

wow congrats man :biggrin:
Reply 1845
Ooh that made me go andcheck mine- 39 episodes short of 5000 :yes:

I've got an admission to make- I've never actually watched any of DBZ :no: The abridged series was my first true encounter (and then the manga)

However I'm now collecting Kai, as the blu-rays are region A and B, so can play on mine (I bought my Dad's old player, and got the surround sound system hidden away in his office chucked in for free :borat: )
Reply 1846
Its taken a while and was slow to get into it, but I've finally finished Planetes. Consistently awesome series, you can really tell they put thought and effort throughout the full duration of the series.
Reply 1847
Also, LOL at the ending of Redline :awesome:
Hi folks, it has been a while.. anyways recommend me some Horror genre of anime...
I think over the last 4 months I have likely swept through every horror theme based anime... The ones which stand out for me are: berserk, Vampire hunter D (which I watched wayy backkkk ),horror shop ? , kenozume, 100 tales of something..
I have watched too much anime to even recall their title.. lol
(edited 12 years ago)
With my internet connection cutting out all day, I had no choice but to put my dissertation on hold. Which gave me an excuse to catch up on my weekly series, though even that was made difficult by the electricity flicking on and off. :sigh: Still, better to have my computer switch off half way through an episode than to lose hours of work. :p:

I'm struggling to believe that some of the series I'm watching are approaching their ends - Usagi Drop in particular doesn't feel like a series one episode from finishing, while I'm also worried about whether No. 6 is going to fit in enough explanations and closure to satisfy me. :hmmmm2: Any old ending will do for Yuru Yuri and Nichijou, as long as they make me laugh; on the comedy side of things I'd say Mayo Chiki! has the hardest challenge ahead of it, firstly because it also has the romance side to it, and secondly because recent episodes have felt generic and repetitive, so I'd like to see it end as hilariously as it started if possible. Steins;Gate and Tiger & Bunny seem to know what they're doing, at least. :yes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ibysaiyan
Hi folks, it has been a while.. anyways recommend me some Horror genre of anime...
I think over the last 4 months I have likely swept through every horror theme based anime... The ones which stand out for me are: berserk, Vampire hunter D (which I watched wayy backkkk ),horror shop ? , kenozume, 100 tales of something..

You might want to check these out, if you haven't already:

Shiki

Le Portrait de Petit Cossette

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Demon Prince Enma

Mermaid Forest TV

Hope something there appeals to you. :smile:
You might want to check these out, if you haven't already:

Shiki

Le Portrait de Petit Cossette

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Demon Prince Enma

Mermaid Forest TV

Hope something there appeals to you. :smile:

Thanks for the reply.. I think half of them I have gone through already .. Hm..

Darn.. on a second glance.. ALL! lol.. last was cosette whose story line wasn't that great... just twisted,weird lol
Original post by whitepearlbaby

hahaha I remember it!!! I can actually remember the opening word for word.Even the timing of it!! I know its creepy :smile:

Beyblade rocked when I was growing up. That and dbz and many other animes
Thanks for the reply.. I think half of them I have gone through already .. Hm..

Darn.. on a second glance.. ALL! lol.. last was cosette whose story line wasn't that great... just twisted,weird lol

*rates Cossette in his top 50 anime of all time, out of 846 watched*

Hmm... okay, maybe you have seen them all then. :tongue: But here's some more, just in case:

The SoulTaker

Zombie-Loan

Ga-Rei -Zero-

Highschool of the Dead

NightWalker

If none of those fit the bill, I'm running out of recommendations. :o: There are plenty of others out there, but not many that I've seen and/or liked. :no:
Reply 1854

Um how about:

Boogiepop Phantom

Jigoku Shoujo

Ayakashi - Classic Japanese Horror

Ghost Hunt

Mononoke

Thanks again :P of the ones which you have mentioned I have watched 4/5 hm...
I will give jogoku shoujo a try if I haven't watched it already...
*rates Cossette in his top 50 anime of all time, out of 846 watched*

Hmm... okay, maybe you have seen them all then. :tongue: But here's some more, just in case:

The SoulTaker

Zombie-Loan

Ga-Rei -Zero-

Highschool of the Dead

NightWalker

If none of those fit the bill, I'm running out of recommendations. :o: There are plenty of others out there, but not many that I've seen and/or liked. :no:

Thanks ,this seems different :tongue: so I have likely not watched them :tongue:
Original post by bill-e
Also, LOL at the ending of Redline :awesome:

What was lol worthy? I just thought it was pure awesomeness.
has anyone watched planetes?
Reply 1859
Original post by HilariousNinja
What was lol worthy? I just thought it was pure awesomeness.

It was awesome, but also funny. Its just so random. 'LOVE'
The movies very reminiscent of TTGL

Original post by TobeTheHero
has anyone watched planetes?

Just finished watching it this week :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending