The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3820
Original post by Muffinz
All the Leeds accomodation gives you an Edge membership card.

http://sport.leeds.ac.uk/page.asp?section=221&sectionTitle=Hall+of+Residence+Student

Halls students receive Edge Club membership.

This means you get access to all the facilities at any time, EXCEPT the swimming pool and fitness suites, which are only available for people with the Edge Club Membership between 6:30AM-12 noon, and 2pm-4pm.

sorry for the stupid questions:colondollar: but:
does this mean i will still be able to use the pool at the hours listed by you? or if i dont upgrade my membership, i cannot use the pool at all?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Rommari
does this mean i will still be able to use the pool at the hours listed by you? or if i dont upgrade my membership, i cannot use the pool at all?

You can use the pool at those times without updating your membership, yes.
Original post by Muffinz
Saturday, between 1pm and 3pm :s I still haven't bought knives and forks!!

Oh same time as me :smile: Go to Ikea/Wilkos/Sainsburys! Apparently there is a Wilkos 5 minutes from Lupton, so as a last resort...
Original post by Bella Occhi
Oh same time as me :smile: Go to Ikea/Wilkos/Sainsburys! Apparently there is a Wilkos 5 minutes from Lupton, so as a last resort...

I'm gonna go into town tomorrow and get some thing from Wilkies, and my stationary too... I've seen some cute notebooks in WH Smiths with Cupcakes on them which could be nice :smile:
Original post by Muffinz
I'm gonna go into town tomorrow and get some thing from Wilkies, and my stationary too... I've seen some cute notebooks in WH Smiths with Cupcakes on them which could be nice :smile:

You can't go wrong with cupcakes :biggrin:
Reply 3825
Original post by jesuisbon
K1.32, hi :smile:

hellooo floormate! haha
Reply 3826
Original post by Bella Occhi

Yeah wilkinson's is in the arndale!
Original post by Bogisz
Yeah wilkinson's is in the arndale!

I have no idea where that is in Leeds, but thanks :biggrin:
Reply 3828
Original post by Rommari

At those ties you will be able to.

It's worth cross checking the times you can visit the facilities with your timetable - I was expecting to have to upgrade but for the first year the basic plan (included in accommodation) is enough for me, as I can always go straight after first lecture before 12pm!

Bear in mind that you cannot enter more than half an hour before your 'time slot' closes.

So whilst it says you can go up to 12:30, you can only go up until 12. However once you've got in, you're in!
Reply 3829
Original post by Muffinz
Accommodation contract
student registration certificate
You need to have sent the Essential Information form

Ah I'm meant to be going up tomorrow - what's the essential information form!? :s-smilie: .. as long as it's included in the registration or the registration for going to the accomodation it's fine but if it's another form I'm a bit doomed lol
Original post by livelove
Ah I'm meant to be going up tomorrow - what's the essential information form!? :s-smilie: .. as long as it's included in the registration or the registration for going to the accomodation it's fine but if it's another form I'm a bit doomed lol

Heyy, the essential form was were you had to print out a form and fill it in and send it along with two passport pictures :smile:
Look at this. :/

Spoiler

Tuesdays are fail.
Original post by Muffinz
Look at this. :/

Spoiler

Tuesdays are fail.

I'm in 10-6 on a tuesday... :P
Reply 3833
Original post by Sadie-Elizabeth
I'm in 10-6 on a tuesday... :P

Welp, that's making me feel a lot better about my 9-1 Tuesdays and 9-1 and 3-4 Thursdays :biggrin:
Reply 3834
Original post by Muffinz

Tuesdays are fail.

Spoiler

Everyday is fail :tongue:
Original post by XST

Spoiler

Everyday is fail :tongue:

ouch, not envying that Thursday :P
9-5 like everyday apart from Thursday in freshers week. Hate my life.
On a Thursday, I'm in 1-2, 3-4 then 6-8 :rolleyes: My other days are great though and I have Wednesday off :biggrin:
Reply 3838
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
Heyy, the essential form was were you had to print out a form and fill it in and send it along with two passport pictures :smile:

Errrrr!? :s-smilie:. Now in a big paddy haha, I don't remember seeing anything about this and I'm leaving early tomorrow morning.. ohhhdear!!
Reply 3839
Original post by livelove
Errrrr!? :s-smilie:. Now in a big paddy haha, I don't remember seeing anything about this and I'm leaving early tomorrow morning.. ohhhdear!!

It was mentioned at some point on the residence eIntro, along with a link to it.

Latest