The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Any mature students starting at Plymouth.

Scroll to see replies

good work it is tricky, i'm still looking, down next tue!!
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 41
Good Luck.
Original post by Eatofo
I'm 28 (29 in a few weeks.) I'll be starting at Plymouth this year, Marine Biology with a foundation year in Extended Science. Pretty nervous.

Me too :smile: Also bricking it haha :eek:
Reply 43
So how many people are doing the extended science course?
Reply 44
Hi, I'm 24 and studying Psychology. I moved to Plymouth almost a year ago so am already quite settled here.
Does anyone have plans for freshers week? I'm not overly enthusiastic about the lists of foam parties etc but would like to meet up with some like minded people for drinks one night?
Reply 45
I'd be up for that.
Original post by hello katy
Hi, I'm 24 and studying Psychology. I moved to Plymouth almost a year ago so am already quite settled here.
Does anyone have plans for freshers week? I'm not overly enthusiastic about the lists of foam parties etc but would like to meet up with some like minded people for drinks one night?

Hi, I'm 21 in Novemeber, studying Psych too. Lived in Tavistock for years so not very far for me!!

Not got any plans for freshers week yet, and like you, not too enthusiastic about the foam parties! But would quite like to get out there, and just try to meet people etc. Feel free to message me, that goes for anyone! :smile:
Original post by Eatofo

Original post by Eatofo
So how many people are doing the extended science course?

Hey Im kelly and im doing the extended science this year!
Reply 48
Original post by KellyJones89
Hey Im kelly and im doing the extended science this year!

How did you find today?
Reply 49
You've probably all met people today but im 27, from Plymouth, doing psychology and I really want to meet some people to go for some drinks with. x
Hey I'm starting tomorrow, I'm from Plymouth so if you need to be shown around or meet for a coffee I'm up for that :smile:
Original post by Eatofo

Original post by Eatofo
How did you find today?

Hey, sorry for delayed response! I found it ok :smile: how about you? you checked the portal? He has uploaded the groups now! what group you in? I have taken chem and Biol and am in groupe 4 for chem and 1 for Biol.

Kelly
Dry ice headbutt for the win! :biggrin:
Reply 53
Hi are any of you lot doing the extended science course and then applying to a diffrent university?
Reply 54
Original post by KellyJones89
Hey, sorry for delayed response! I found it ok :smile: how about you? you checked the portal? He has uploaded the groups now! what group you in? I have taken chem and Biol and am in groupe 4 for chem and 1 for Biol.

Kelly

I'm in group 3 for Chem and then 1 for Bio. Seems pretty good so far. And the dry ice header was impressive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending