The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sorry to be stupid but where has this 'Academy of the Question' come from? I know the 'Question' was mentioned in LKH but is the AotQ an official name/organisation/whatever?

Ah and I'm so glad that it's going to be a kind of two parter ending to this series, I don't think one episode could have done it justice to be honest.

And I do agree with whoever said that there should be another Doctor Donna type relationship, that was the best kind imo :3
Original post by dizzeedollee
Sorry to be stupid but where has this 'Academy of the Question' come from? I know the 'Question' was mentioned in LKH but is the AotQ an official name/organisation/whatever?

The part in which the robot Amy first interrogates River, who is changing clothes. Something about 'under orders from the Silence and the Academy of the Question' or along those lines.
Reply 6662
Original post by Pandora.
Thanks! :h:

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER INCLUDED:

Spoiler

:eek: :adore: Well spotted!!
Reply 6663
Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan
I'd imagine the Silence predate back to before Kovarian simply because that's what they were sort of saying, they've always been there. But what about now that Riversong didn't kill the doctor so then she won't be imprisoned so I guess her timeline will have changed from that point on.

I imagine that the incident in lets kill hitler isn't what she was imprisoned for and nothing has changed. I say this because it led her to be in a meeting/ interview with a man asking her why she wanted to study archaeology and in her original time line she was an archaeologist.
Original post by vixki
:eek: :adore: Well spotted!!

I don't understand :frown: who is that? (In the spoiler tag)
Original post by boba
I imagine that the incident in lets kill hitler isn't what she was imprisoned for and nothing has changed. I say this because it led her to be in a meeting/ interview with a man asking her why she wanted to study archaeology and in her original time line she was an archaeologist.

Hmm that kinda makes sense as at that point she hadn't killed the Doctor. Which episode was the interview with? I have such a terrible memory :s-smilie:
Reply 6666
Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan
Hmm that kinda makes sense as at that point she hadn't killed the Doctor. Which episode was the interview with? I have such a terrible memory :s-smilie:

at the end of lets kill hitler she was having an interview about studying archaeology. I thought that it was implied that that was how she later (in her timeline but earlier in what we have seen) because an archaeologist and then dr and professor
Episode 13 Synopsis:

Spoiler

With the way some ofthe titles end up working, anyone reckond that the finale will be the point in which River will now step on board as a full time companion or something along those lines?
More details of episode 13. Seems to fit in with everything we've seen or heard before.

Spoiler

Original post by SirMasterKey
With the way some ofthe titles end up working, anyone reckond that the finale will be the point in which River will now step on board as a full time companion or something along those lines?

I'd like that. As long as Amy & Rory aren't there though...
Original post by sleekchic
More details of episode 13. Seems to fit in with everything we've seen or heard before.

Spoiler

Well thats unexpected

Spoiler

Original post by Pandora.
Episode 13 Synopsis:

Spoiler

Also interesting:

Spoiler

Freshers' week means I have no internet and am typing this out, painstakingly, on my phone. Anyone mind taking over from me and creating the episode thread? :frown:
Original post by spacepirate-James
Freshers' week means I have no internet and am typing this out, painstakingly, on my phone. Anyone mind taking over from me and creating the episode thread? :frown:

I could if you want, you just make a normal thread for the episode dont you? Anything specific you want me to include?
Original post by elitepower
I could if you want, you just make a normal thread for the episode dont you? Anything specific you want me to include?

Just have a look at the previous episode threads for what to include, and in the morning I would say.
Original post by rmhumphries
Just have a look at the previous episode threads for what to include, and in the morning I would say.

Ok done it.
So do we have an episode thread for tonight's episode?
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
So do we have an episode thread for tonight's episode?

Yeah, here.
Only three more episodes until it's finished. Hope they're good.

Latest

Trending

Trending