The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

key issue not authorised sticker?

Scroll to see replies

I still have not recieved my reciet for accommodation should I panick yet.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
madhattertom
I still have not recieved my reciet for accommodation should I panick yet.

If you havn't recieved anything yet then you should have been panicing for a few weeks by now. I'd really suggest you ring up, your room might have been reallocated because you havn't ensured that they are giving you a room
They took the money out of my account so I didnt think there was anything to worry about.
Reply 23
madhattertom
They took the money out of my account so I didnt think there was anything to worry about.

n00b error.
Oh no. I been ill the last week so did not think about it. I hope its just got lost in the post.
I tried phoning today but couldnt get through they replied to my email and said that they were behind on sending recieipts.
I've paid my deposit. Online receipt. No sticker at all. No sticker in post.
I then paid my first lot of accommodation fees. Online receipt. No sticker, what do I do?
Reply 27
Original post by BiggestEmmaFan
I've paid my deposit. Online receipt. No sticker at all. No sticker in post.
I then paid my first lot of accommodation fees. Online receipt. No sticker, what do I do?

This is a 2 year old thread! :tongue:

Anyways, you will get a letter with either a green sticker or a red sticker before you move in. You'll just have to be patient and wait I'm afraid. :smile:
Original post by Pop_tart
This is a 2 year old thread! :tongue:

Anyways, you will get a letter with either a green sticker or a red sticker before you move in. You'll just have to be patient and wait I'm afraid. :smile:

Haha, I noticed that a little too late and was about to post on a more up to date thread - this just happened to be what google provided me with :smile: but thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by BiggestEmmaFan
Haha, I noticed that a little too late and was about to post on a more up to date thread - this just happened to be what google provided me with :smile: but thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it :smile:

no worries and I'm glad I could helpe ^^ :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending