The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dunnicare
Dr Who finishes in 2 episodes so October the 1st is the last in the series. So yeah, I think Merlin will take over.

Well I`ve checked the merlin wiki and it says the first episode is airing on the 1st. So rather the final episode of Doctor Who will air on the same date as the first episode of merlin (probable) or merlin will the week after the Doctor Who finale (most likely). I premuse that they will air Merlin in the Doctor Who slot as they would want to put a strong successful show in the spot to keep up the ratings.

Personally I think that trailer at the end was worth waiting the episode for :tongue: .
Original post by elitepower
Well I`ve checked the merlin wiki and it says the first episode is airing on the 1st. So rather the final episode of Doctor Who will air on the same date as the first episode of merlin (probable) or merlin will the week after the Doctor Who finale (most likely). I premuse that they will air Merlin in the Doctor Who slot as they would want to put a strong successful show in the spot to keep up the ratings.

Personally I think that trailer at the end was worth waiting the episode for :tongue: .

Yep, I just checked the merlin wiki to and agree with what you just said.

Wasn't it just. :gah:
Original post by Mr.Messy
I thought it was about a companion too. Then Amy(I think) said "Who do Time Lords pray to?" Could have been a red herring to throw off us it but I don't think it is a companion now, interesting point about it being himself though - didn't think of that.

Yeah, I premused the Doctor would be most afraid of something from the time war and the TARDIS would hint it was a time lord. Since he killed the time lords, it would make sense that he is afraid of his darker side.
Reply 6703
Original post by planetearth
" A B in Maths!!!??? You are lazy girl!!!! "

LOL Talking about reinforcing stereotypes!!!!

Hahaha! I had to laugh at this bit aswell, nothing like some good old stereotyping!
Yep, I just checked the merlin wiki to and agree with what you just said.

Wasn't it just. :gah:

I never did get why they didn`t just schedule Merlin and Doctor Who back to back. If they did that, they would have me to their viewing figures for an hour and a half and I think ITV would have to think of one good alternitive to beat it.
I never did get why they didn`t just schedule Merlin and Doctor Who back to back. If they did that, they would have me to their viewing figures for an hour and a half and I think ITV would have to think of one good alternitive to beat it.

:coma:

That would be so awesome! :emo:

You mean that little show called the X Factor?
:coma:

That would be so awesome! :emo:

Well Doctor Who series 7 will be airing in an estimated November and Merlin is usually aired a year after the last one (series 3 aired early september last year and series 4 is early october now). If Merlin continues this trend plus the BBC do not decide to reschedule for a stupid reason, it is possible next year! :biggrin:
Original post by Mr.Messy
Thought it was a great episode.

Any guesses to what was in the Doctor's room?

Spoiler

I really hope you're right, there's so much time lord history and lore they could use but don't.
Well Doctor Who series 7 will be airing in an estimated November and Merlin is usually aired a year after the last one (series 3 aired early september last year and series 4 is early october now). If Merlin continues this trend plus the BBC do not decide to reschedule for a stupid reason, it is possible next year! :biggrin:

That would be epiiiiic! :biggrin:
I havent seen the episode yet, and I pressed 'reply' as quick as I could so I didn't see any discussion about it, but I've been thinking, and I reckon I've got this figured out.

Anyone else think the oldest question in the Universe could be

Spoiler

Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
I havent seen the episode yet, and I pressed 'reply' as quick as I could so I didn't see any discussion about it, but I've been thinking, and I reckon I've got this figured out.

Anyone else think the oldest question in the Universe could be

Spoiler

Good theory. Steven Moffet, not satisfied with having wiped out all of russel`s major scripts from the timeline, now uses the silence to convince everyone to forget about him. :tongue:
Reply 6712
Original post by sleekchic
The God Complex Teasers

The ******** *e** will **** again

What was this?
Do you guys think the contents of the Doctor's room will be revealed before the series is over?
Good theory. Steven Moffet, not satisfied with having wiped out all of russel`s major scripts from the timeline, now uses the silence to convince everyone to forget about him. :tongue:

I'd happily let the silence convince me to forget about the last torchwood series
Original post by Keckers
I'd happily let the silence convince me to forget about the last torchwood series

I have to agree with you there.
Original post by fwed1
What was this?

I think it was suppose to be the timelord hero rises again but I never heard it in the episode. Maybe it was cut or delayed to another episode?
Original post by Keckers

I knew that was coming XD
Original post by Keckers

The Miracle Day one? I thought that was amazing! Looks like I'm one of the few though :redface:
Original post by cadaeibfeceh
Woo he has a rubik's cube!

Loved how in the time between first showing of it and second he'd completed it :biggrin:

Original post by fwed1
I thought it was himself. It was mentioned he had a God complex so he obviously has faith in himself but does he also fear himself?

Yes he does. As I said in the episode thread, he's the man he trusts most of all and yet he also is the man he hates the most in the entire universe.

But then what about Dr Who Confidential? If Merlin was on during the same time you would lose viewing figures from both.

Latest

Trending

Trending