Reply 400
Original post by meganjonez
I'm liking this idea!

I agree - sounds good to me!!!!
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Heyy! Moving to Coventry to work in a nursery and hopefully start my foundation degree! looking forward to moving !! :biggrin: x
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by robby993

Original post by robby993
Ahh yeahh, im from acocks green:smile: what are you doing about freshers? are you goin?

I'm from Kings Heath, so just down the road really. What you studying?

Yeahh thats not far from me :smile: im doing dietetics wbu?:smile:
So what do we have to do once we get there? Like collect keys, and is that about it, as far as important things go?
Does anyone have difficulty with picking an arrival time/date? i've called them on numerous occasions aswell as emailing, but they seem to hang up or always be busy and when they are busy the message reads 'the other person has hung up'!!!! so frustrating as I do not know what to do? I'm moving in this week aswell on saturday.
Original post by Steph mitchell

Ahh yeahh, im from acocks green:smile: what are you doing about freshers? are you goin?

Nah, I need to get the train and I don't drink. I'm just a big misery guts. :laugh:
Reply 406
Who's in paradise place flat b4?
Hey :smile: Is there anyone else studying geography BSc?? Also, has anyone been or going to be living on Coundon Road?
Reply 408
Original post by satti
heyy I feel the same we all should. What course are you studying?

Yeah definitely :biggrin: I'm doing advertising and marketing :smile: you?
Reply 409
heyy, is anyone at flat 27 trinity point? Also anyone doing english?
Reply 410
hey yes yes yes im in trinty 27 and ive found the 4 other girls that are as well. do you have facebook?x
Reply 411
heey, aww good :smile: yeah Anna Neydorff x
Original post by matt fs
Hey all, just managed to secure a place on a Law course through clearing in coventry. :smile: went to the clearing open day today and got myself a place in Callice court!! Unfortunatley I have a long distance to take my belongings down on the train (all the way from liverpool) but hopefully It will be more than worth it!! Hope to meet a few friendly faces in september and congrats to all that got into coventry!!

I got on the law course 2!.... U spoken 2 any1 else on th course? X
Original post by damidude

Original post by damidude
Good looking Law student here. :smile:

U stayin in halls or @ hme?
Original post by JessicaBryony

Original post by JessicaBryony
Yeeee mother****aaa! Can't wait to hold some parties and get rat arsed! Freshers fortnight here I come.. so excited can't wait to get away from the fam and have only myself to rely on, almost complete independence. So I'm thinking block parties plenty of booze and then hitting the clubs. I'm at singer hall room 08.006 LOL if that means anything? If you've got a similar room number to me, we'll have a chat.

So I'm Jess, I love horseriding, windsurfing, skiing, basketball, rounders and hitting the gym spesh with free membership! I'm also really into debating, politics and sociology, I'm up for a great time and hoping to have a lot of funn!

Hi wht course u on? X
Reply 415
Original post by Steph mitchell
I'm from Kings Heath, so just down the road really. What you studying?

Yeahh thats not far from me :smile: im doing dietetics wbu?:smile:

Im doing rehabilitation engineering. You got facebook mate?
Original post by hayleyanstee
U stayin in halls or @ hme?

University house (more room)

Are you also taking law?
Original post by Bossa Nova
Does anyone have difficulty with picking an arrival time/date? i've called them on numerous occasions aswell as emailing, but they seem to hang up or always be busy and when they are busy the message reads 'the other person has hung up'!!!! so frustrating as I do not know what to do? I'm moving in this week aswell on saturday.

The online arrival page doesn't work for me. Frustrating, esp since they emailed saying the problem was fixed!
Reply 418
Original post by StreetSpirit26
The online arrival page doesn't work for me. Frustrating, esp since they emailed saying the problem was fixed!

have you tried it in firefox, some people have been having issues with IE & chrome :smile:
Original post by Kentfield
have you tried it in firefox, some people have been having issues with IE & chrome :smile:

I just tried it still no luck, thanks anyway. Yeah, I use Chrome. Emailed them, will wait to get in touch again tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Latest